[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
FramFramson a écrit :
Steelskin is just absolute trash. The damage cap (only 2k at max level, loooool) makes it worthless in even the midgame, let alone the late game. As for Molten Shell, it's only any good if you already have tens of thousands of armour anyway.

I actually went back to Immortal Call and just ended levelling it up a little (lvl 3 CWDT, lvl 5 IC). I tried pushing it higher, but I felt like it wasn't proccing often enough anymore.

My other gem in the setup is Elemental Weakness, but I really wish there was some other solid defensive 4-link I could use which didn't need active activation.

There is

Mistress of sacrifice and CWDT + unearth + GMP + spirit offering

as long as your base life is decent (from levels and strength, and flat life on gear), and you have a good amount of % life and ES, you get a ES buffer/heal every time it procs

I used it my flashback SSFHC SRS+spectre summoner, worked extremely well.
And even better once I found a single poet's pen and automated my offering with kinetic blast :)
Also boosts your cast speed up quite a lot with all the corpse consumption, but with Unleash it's not needed with SRS

Dernière édition par CoolColJ, le 13 juin 2019 14:00:00
"
CoolColJ a écrit :
"
FramFramson a écrit :
Steelskin is just absolute trash. The damage cap (only 2k at max level, loooool) makes it worthless in even the midgame, let alone the late game. As for Molten Shell, it's only any good if you already have tens of thousands of armour anyway.

I actually went back to Immortal Call and just ended levelling it up a little (lvl 3 CWDT, lvl 5 IC). I tried pushing it higher, but I felt like it wasn't proccing often enough anymore.

My other gem in the setup is Elemental Weakness, but I really wish there was some other solid defensive 4-link I could use which didn't need active activation.

There is

as long as your base life is decent (from levels and strength, and flat life on gear), and you have a good amount of % life and ES, you get a ES buffer/heal every time it procs

And even better once I found a single poet's pen and automated my offering with kinetic blast :)
Also boosts your cast speed up quite a lot with all the corpse consumption, but with Unleash it's not needed with SRS

While its an option, a lot of the build's DPS is built around the cornerstone of Flesh Offering's Attack Speed. Having two fighting offerings I think would be a bit of a mess. The Sceptre could trigger the Flesh Offering as your CWDT sequence casts Spirit Offering, negating the entire thing. Just seems largely inconsistent and a loss of DPS for minimal effect.

Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
"
brittleknee a écrit :
"
CoolColJ a écrit :
"
FramFramson a écrit :

There is

While its an option, a lot of the build's DPS is built around the cornerstone of Flesh Offering's Attack Speed. Having two fighting offerings I think would be a bit of a mess. The Sceptre could trigger the Flesh Offering as your CWDT sequence casts Spirit Offering, negating the entire thing. Just seems largely inconsistent and a loss of DPS for minimal effect.

Well spirit offering if both an offensive and defensive buff to you and your minions, whereas flesh offering is only offensive and some move speed.

So you just pick what your lacking.
In hardcore I know which one I prefer :)

Even in softcore I really hate dying and losing portals and XP at high levels and expensive maps

i dont know if its already been answered but what's the reason u dont use +3 staff/bow? only cause of shield charge or are there other reasons?

Shield charge is a really good reason. If gives you a very good movement skill at basically no cost that proc fortify. Even if in this build all the stat on the shield will pass to your Minion.
So you can move around, make your Minion harder to kill, and it apply the lighting damage for elemental equilibrium.
I think is a matter of choice and personal experience. I find shield charge really helpful but if you want to go for a 2H and having a second 5 or 6L is up to you! :)

What I don't understand is the "Fortify". We transfer all the bonus from shield to the Minion so when we shield charge we buff the Minion instead of us. Is that worth? We use that shield so our Minion are able to generate power and frenzie charge but the loss of fortify is a big deal.
Do I miss something or is worth it?
Dernière édition par Borunor, le 16 juin 2019 08:58:36
"
xxMantaStylexx a écrit :
i dont know if its already been answered but what's the reason u dont use +3 staff/bow? only cause of shield charge or are there other reasons?

Shield Charge, which is used for the Fortify buff and the EE debuff proc, the utility mod "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" on a 1H weapon, and Victario's Charity used with Necromantic Aegis, so that minions can easily have Frenzy and Power Charges up.

"
Borunor a écrit :
What I don't understand is the "Fortify". We transfer all the bonus from shield to the Minion so when we shield charge we buff the Minion instead of us. Is that worth? We use that shield so our Minion are able to generate power and frenzie charge but the loss of fortify is a big deal.
Do I miss something or is worth it?

At the moment the Fortify buff is granted to the character, not her minions, even if Necromantic Aegis is used.
"
aeui a écrit :
At the moment the Fortify buff is granted to the character, not her minions, even if Necromantic Aegis is used.

Thanks! I also have an other question Weapon related:
I saw that the majority of weapon with Minion damage 95%+, minion cast and attack speed and the mod "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill" also have a very high value on "increased Physical Damage". We talking about 99%+.
That "increased Physical Damage" affect the damage output of the minion? I can't test it out in PoE because I can't insert a Custom crafted weapon in it but a lot of weapon for minion have this template:

24% increased Elemental Damage
Minions deal 94% increased Damage
crafted - Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
crafted - Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill
crafted - 102% increased Physical Damage
crafted - 20% chance to Blind Enemies on hit
crafted - Minions have 14% increased Attack Speed
crafted - Minions have 14% increased Cast Speed

Taking away the number roll the bonus are identical. Someone know if the increased Physical Damage affect the damage output of the minion? As well as the chance to blind?
Many thanks beforehand
"
Borunor a écrit :
Someone know if the increased Physical Damage affect the damage output of the minion? As well as the chance to blind?
Many thanks beforehand

Those two mods are included together in a single affix obtainable by unveiling weapons. The point there is to add the chance to blind as an additional form of defense applied by Shield Charge, aside from Fortify. The increased physical damage part doesn't matter, it just comes in a bundle. This affix will not be applied to minions' attacks.
Dernière édition par Xayazi, le 16 juin 2019 19:02:44
Furthermore I tested the Phys/Blind combo last league on a weapon to see if it would pass the blind onto the Storm Brand in the Weapon since it says "Blind on Hit" however, it does not. It really means "Attacks with this Weapon Blind on Hit." Just Add x to x Lightning and x to x Lightning to Spells in the last 2 prefix slots or leave it blank.

Basically - The only thing blind added is to shield charge alone. It is far more defensive to have blind affix on a ghastly jewel than to try and do any blinding as a summoner with shield charge.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
nice guilde!Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires