[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

As for AG taking his bases stats from the player, I can't seem to find that anywhere in the wiki article.

I only have 274 strength though, so even if that's true my AG still wouldn't benefit from the Vise regen.

I did just calculate he currently has roughly 52k HP though, so I think he'll be ok!
"
KingNathan a écrit :
Any imrpovements on my build? just got the tab and have 5 chaos atm. Anthing i could work towards besides for council grip, 6 link Cov, 21/20 gems I know I also have to work on resistances. How are the gem ssetups ?

Also from this point not sure where to go with my passive points.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KingNathan/characters/SRSPTSD

on top of this in that chars inv i accidentally bought a helm because iw asnt thinking right.. it looks pretty good but i cant really use it for anything afaik? maybe AG?
Great build,

one question though: since we don't use commander of the pit and Lycosidae - where does accuracy for the minions come from?

regards
You don't really need it; the base skill got an accuracy buff in 3.6.
Guys did you use more than 1 damage reduction skill? Like CWDT with immortal call? Do you think immortal call and steelskin?
Steelskin is just absolute trash. The damage cap (only 2k at max level, loooool) makes it worthless in even the midgame, let alone the late game. As for Molten Shell, it's only any good if you already have tens of thousands of armour anyway.

I actually went back to Immortal Call and just ended levelling it up a little (lvl 3 CWDT, lvl 5 IC). I tried pushing it higher, but I felt like it wasn't proccing often enough anymore.

My other gem in the setup is Elemental Weakness, but I really wish there was some other solid defensive 4-link I could use which didn't need active activation.
"
FramFramson a écrit :
Steelskin is just absolute trash. The damage cap (only 2k at max level, loooool) makes it worthless in even the midgame, let alone the late game. As for Molten Shell, it's only any good if you already have tens of thousands of armour anyway.

I actually went back to Immortal Call and just ended levelling it up a little (lvl 3 CWDT, lvl 5 IC). I tried pushing it higher, but I felt like it wasn't proccing often enough anymore.

My other gem in the setup is Elemental Weakness, but I really wish there was some other solid defensive 4-link I could use which didn't need active activation.

I tried that setup too. After I use Steelskin I soon realize how bad it was. I level up CWDT up to an activation that is about 1/4 of my total life, then I linked to increase duration but instead of Elemental Wikness I tried Enfeeble. First it trigger IC for damage reduction then that curse that make the enemy do less damage. It seems to work but I need further "test" because the gem are still low level
I'm well into T16 maps, and i must say that this build is very squishy. And i can't figure how to improve my survivability in a meaningful way.

The joke is that most deaths come from rare mobs, trash or monolith, whille shaper gurdians (even whith serious dmg mods from corruptions) and shaper himself were easy and deathless.

The dmg on the other hand is definetly there, didn't even switch out melee splash on any boss fights ^^
"
Crizisrf a écrit :
I'm well into T16 maps, and i must say that this build is very squishy. And i can't figure how to improve my survivability in a meaningful way.

The joke is that most deaths come from rare mobs, trash or monolith, whille shaper gurdians (even whith serious dmg mods from corruptions) and shaper himself were easy and deathless.

The dmg on the other hand is definetly there, didn't even switch out melee splash on any boss fights ^^

The loss of immortal call was a big one. I'm not sure which guard skill would be best at this point. Between IC and a 6.5-7.5k ehp pool, it was generally enough to give you time to get back out of a situation if it didn't one-shot you. The build has always been very squishy against phys-type damage, and we lost our get out of jail free card.

When I was trying to level from 90-95, I had to learn the rare auras to recognize them on sight. When I see a sub-phys aura, I get the hell out. Likewise I'd roll over maps with Crit/Crit multi, and definitely and map with Vuln. Might take a bit of map-rolling investment but you can protect yourself from a decent amount of bad situations before heading into the map.

The monolith mobs are pretty powerful, though. I'm not sure what to do about those guys. I'd say pop Vaal Haste at the beginning of the "popped" phase to quickly DPS what was broken out.

Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
"
brittleknee a écrit :

The loss of immortal call was a big one. I'm not sure which guard skill would be best at this point. Between IC and a 6.5-7.5k ehp pool, it was generally enough to give you time to get back out of a situation if it didn't one-shot you. The build has always been very squishy against phys-type damage, and we lost our get out of jail free card.

When I was trying to level from 90-95, I had to learn the rare auras to recognize them on sight. When I see a sub-phys aura, I get the hell out. Likewise I'd roll over maps with Crit/Crit multi, and definitely and map with Vuln. Might take a bit of map-rolling investment but you can protect yourself from a decent amount of bad situations before heading into the map.

The monolith mobs are pretty powerful, though. I'm not sure what to do about those guys. I'd say pop Vaal Haste at the beginning of the "popped" phase to quickly DPS what was broken out.

In my case sure lots of deaths were on incredibly rippy maps when i was filling red maps (double damage, vulnerability, crit - well why the hell not since i've a single copy of that map=)).

Still even with carefully rolled maps , close calls are quite often... Huge problem (compared to other summoners) is that we have to spend quite some time casting and skulls don't draw any agro whatsoever.

Previous leagues i've played spectre summoner and zombie summoner, first had 10K es, phase run and insanely fast ES recharge start whille second had ~7K hp with ~6K ES. And both had one thing in common - they could spend full time dodging. As srs you always have to seek opportunity to cast in between zapping though map.

Things to try are Aul's amulet with grace (really expensive stuff ^^) and probably removing necromantic aegis and trying out new Karui jewel doubling block and spell block since it will prevent oneshots.

Also with necromancing aegis shield charge don't procs fortify, so another 25% dmg reduction down the drain...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires