[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

Please let us know as soon as you can for the build in 3.7 because I really want to play this out! I use it a bit when synthesis was ended and I really enjoyed it.
I'm looking forward for this build in legion hoping you'll provide us an updated version of the skill tree :)

Thanks again and thanks beforehand for your work, also I wanted to give you a compliment to for the guide. Both Written and video. It's really well made!
I'm taking a quick nap and will be updating the guide tonight (at least the PoB and some preliminary thoughts). The Marauder area changed a bit so I need to spend some time with it.

The guide is LONG overdue for a complete overhaul, which it will get tomorrow, I'm taking the day off from streaming to ensure it is finally done.

The most notable change to the upcoming guide is that we will not be supporting the ES and Belly variants of the build moving forward. Between the crafted scepters and blood magic for casting, it is a solid and smooth gameplay and I'm happy with it. Had the smoothest U-Elder and U-Atziri kills with it during league with a modestly geared toon.

As far as Melee Splash, I think it will be one of those wait and see things. We will just have to see how it the clear feels with and without it. If the natural splash provided by the changes to attacks/strikes is enough, then it simplifies things at least.

Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Dernière édition par brittleknee, le 5 juin 2019 12:28:41
"
brittleknee a écrit :
I'm taking a quick nap and will be updating the guide tonight (at least the PoB and some preliminary thoughts). The Marauder area changed a bit so I need to spend some time with it.

The guide is LONG overdue for a complete overhaul, which it will get tomorrow, I'm taking the day off from streaming to ensure it is finally done.

The most notable change to the upcoming guide is that we will not be supporting the ES and Belly variants of the build moving forward. Between the crafted scepters and blood magic for casting, it is a solid and smooth gameplay and I'm happy with it. Had the smoothest U-Elder and U-Atziri kills with it during league with a modestly geared toon.

As far as Melee Splash, I think it will be one of those wait and see things. We will just have to see how it the clear feels with and without it. If the natural splash provided by the changes to attacks/strikes is enough, then it simplifies things at least.

Thank you sooo much for all of your work and effort for the guide!
Re the setup I think that the Covenant one with blood magic was the best anyway so I supported your decision since the 3.6 guide!
But unfortunately I'm a kind of noob with a skill tree and after the change that they done and the fact that respec is not that simple in poe I'm scared of putting point on my own :)
Actually don't worry: the skill tree is pretty much completely unchanged for us (only a half-dozen nodes in the bottom-left need to be updated.)

I'm really looking forward to the updated guide! A couple of questions/suggestions while you're revamping:

- I really like Blood Magic on Shield Charge, as it makes for much smoother clearing of No Regen maps. I think this also frees up a couple of Mana Reservation nodes in the top-left?
- Is Immortal Call worth the space anymore? Maybe we should instead strap on The Baron and run zombies? Or Animate Guardian(?!)
- I'd still like some guidance for how to get a +1 The Covenant, especially in league. Since it's off-meta nobody is six-linking, corrupting, and selling these. In Synthesis I stuck every copy I six-linked into the Alva altar with no success. Should I just corrupt a bunch of unlinked copies and pay the 1500 Vaal Orb fee once I get the right corruption?
"
brittleknee a écrit :

GGG stated the splash changes/strikes do not apply to minions, I fear SRS / Skeletons / Zombies are essentially Dead in the Water for the time being until they get appropriately updated/addressed.
"
GGG stated the splash changes/strikes do not apply to minions, I fear SRS / Skeletons / Zombies are essentially Dead in the Water for the time being until they get appropriately updated/addressed.

I've been looking for this confirmation most of the day. Where did they say this?
"
McRaven a écrit :
"

I've been looking for this confirmation most of the day. Where did they say this?

I've heard both now. I'll go ask around.
"
brittleknee a écrit :
"
McRaven a écrit :
"

I've heard both now. I'll go ask around.

Just clarified, via reddit, we're good!

level 2
Rory_Rackham
Balance & Design

2 points
·
1 minute ago
Bex has summoned me, and I am here to grant you your one wish. Here are some minion points, and I'll try answer any other questions that come up:

Zombies, Skeletons, Raging Spirits, Herald of Purity and Dominating Blow minions, Animated Weapons, Animated Armour, Golems, Arakaali's Fang minions, Spectral Wolves, Dancing Dervish, the bestial minions from Yriel's Fostering, Spectral Spirits from the essence, Rampage minions and glove enchantment minions now have melee damage patterns that match their swings. This can mean they've got larger or smaller hit areas than player attacks. Sadly spectres need to be set up individually for each attack, so we've started on this for some monsters throughout the game, but there are many more to go.

Because of the above changes, Melee Splash will work with all of the above attacks.

There were a few technical reasons that Rage couldn't work with minions right away, and the restriction to weapons is only there because of Facebreakers. We'll try get round this in future.

Minions don't currently have a weapon specified in the same way players do, but this would be nice to fix at some point. This would open up the ability to let weapon restricted effects apply to minions, though there may be other technical hurdles.

Ask your questions and I'll answer them when I can, though there is still a lot to do for the patch!
Perfect, I was just asking Uber :3

Here's the thread for additional context for anyone who wants it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxci5q/ggg_minions_in_37/eq7lc8k/

Simplified Build Guide is now Live. Took a while, but I got it done. All PoBs are now current to 3.7.

Dernière édition par brittleknee, le 7 juin 2019 01:17:19
"
brittleknee a écrit :
Perfect, I was just asking Uber :3

Here's the thread for additional context for anyone who wants it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxci5q/ggg_minions_in_37/eq7lc8k/

Simplified Build Guide is now Live. Took a while, but I got it done. All PoBs are now current to 3.7.

I don't fully understand this.. They said that by default all melee attack will now have splash damage. If this splash damage is now defaulted even for our SRS minion why then we still use the support gem Melee Splash?
If the area is smaller but still "area damage" by default attack is not more convenient to use the other support gem that will increase the damage further?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires