[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

I always come back to this build. I love it <3
Hi, I don't understand how you have 230k + dmg with this build and gear?

I don't have 21/20 gems and don't have +1 chest, also only lvl 3 empower but even with those all maxed my own POB doesn't reach anywhere near your damage, not even half? Am i missing something or?

Dernière édition par Furiouso, le 27 avr. 2019 10:45:05
"
Furiouso a écrit :
Hi, I don't understand how you have 230k + dmg with this build and gear?

I don't have 21/20 gems and don't have +1 chest, also only lvl 3 empower but even with those all maxed my own POB doesn't reach anywhere near your damage, not even half? Am i missing something or?

Make sure you've got everything checked off in your configuration page in PoB, the main one is indicating that the enemy has been hit by lightning damage recently (which factors in your EE), among others. Remember because of Victario's Charity the minions now get Frenzy and Power Charges. I usually don't include shock since its not a reliable calculation for Vaal Lightning Trap.

Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Hello there. I like your guide style so i decided to give the build a try.

I am setting the gems following your POB 3.6 pastebin gem setup and i notice that you only have 2 gems on boots.

Can you please share the other 2 gems? I guess one of them might be stone golem, but the other one i have no idea.

Sorry my poor english and thanx in advance ;)
Dernière édition par Mindelo, le 2 mai 2019 18:48:13
"
Mindelo a écrit :

I am setting the gems following your POB 3.6 pastebin gem setup and i notice that you only have 2 gems on boots.

Can you please share the other 2 gems? I guess one of them might be stone golem, but the other one i have no idea.

Sorry for the late reply, its been busy for me IRL lately.

Right now those are empty slots, you can add in Stone Golem and something else, or add Curse on Hit - Elemental Weakness to Storm Brand and shift some gems around. Nothing is required, so pick something that works for you.

However it seems the build will be leaning towards the temple crafted sceptres moving forward. They are really quite nice.

In this case you would not be able to do CoH Storm Brand. I'm still trying to figure out the optimal Gem setup for using this.
Hello! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for the build!

I've been rocking this on PS4 and really loving it. The only thing what I kind of haven't figured out is the Vaal Lightning trap when to use it but I guess the time comes, I've just been dropping it on boss fights.

"
brittleknee a écrit :
"
Mindelo a écrit :

Sorry for the late reply, its been busy for me IRL lately.

Right now those are empty slots, you can add in Stone Golem and something else, or add Curse on Hit - Elemental Weakness to Storm Brand and shift some gems around. Nothing is required, so pick something that works for you.

However it seems the build will be leaning towards the temple crafted sceptres moving forward. They are really quite nice.

In this case you would not be able to do CoH Storm Brand. I'm still trying to figure out the optimal Gem setup for using this.

Hey there.No worries. Thanks for your reply. I really apreciate it ;)
Gave up on the synthesis flashback event, because I kept dying and could even complete (bonus) tier 1 maps. Tried with a stormbrand inquisitor, caustic arrow (although that was doomed to fail) and a frostbolt/ice nova build. Didn't work out. Stopped playing flashback and went back to standard synthesis.

Until I saw theuberelite playing SRS and started looking for a good build for it. I found this one and thought: with this level of detail, I can't go wrong.

Just finished the campaign at level 70 with one stupid death (I underestimated how deadly beyond would be in a memory fragment) and have just finished the tier 1 maps with the bonus. Seems like no accomplishment, but to me it is.

Thanks for the (dirt cheap) build. Any predictions on how SRS will hold up against the Legion mechanics?
"
SwitchBL8 a écrit :
Gave up on the synthesis flashback event, because I kept dying and could even complete (bonus) tier 1 maps. Tried with a stormbrand inquisitor, caustic arrow (although that was doomed to fail) and a frostbolt/ice nova build. Didn't work out. Stopped playing flashback and went back to standard synthesis.

Until I saw theuberelite playing SRS and started looking for a good build for it. I found this one and thought: with this level of detail, I can't go wrong.

Just finished the campaign at level 70 with one stupid death (I underestimated how deadly beyond would be in a memory fragment) and have just finished the tier 1 maps with the bonus. Seems like no accomplishment, but to me it is.

Thanks for the (dirt cheap) build. Any predictions on how SRS will hold up against the Legion mechanics?

This really made me smile. I'm glad the build worked out for you.

As far as legion is concerned, 'blanket-damage' minions like solar guard spectres and phantasms (Soulwrest) will be better due to a higher coverage of "breaking out" the Legion mobs. However, you will still be able to pre-cast the SRS then unlock the Legion Obelisk to start.

I think for Bosses, it will always be decent. For everything else, it will be slightly lackluster when compared to other minions and skills. SRS has not been in an optimal place for some time.

I still love it, though. Always will.
Patch notes will come out soon and there are two things I’m looking for:
- Necromantic Aegis has moved. Where is it now? Is it less out-of-the-way?
- If melee attacks now have automatic AoE, does this mean Melee Splash is no longer required?
Dernière édition par evouga, le 5 juin 2019 00:06:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires