[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

Im having a real blast with srs this league, the accuracy buff frees up so much gear that its way more fun to build.

I just crafted a cast on cast weapon and it makes the gameplay incredible smooth

I think my next upgrade will be a nice helmet enchant and hopefully i get a temple with double corrupt for my chest.
Hello!

Thanks for the guide!

I've been playing SRS this league with this guide as a starting point, my build has kind of turned into a Skeleton/SRS build however, up to level 94 now.

I killed regular Elder for the first time ever and dropped a watchers eye worth 9ex (obviously another first for me).

I've just killed Red Elder half an hour ago without any problems - (no watchers eye this time :( ) Hopefully I'll make it through Uber Elder!

I've been using that combo in my weapon as above (Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill) and I bloody love it. Doing offering automatically whilst you're basically doing anything else is fantastic. I was using storm brand to prep for EE before I got this but I've switched to arc as I find it better whilst zooming around automatically doing it and the vaal arc is great for bosses as it has 100% chance to shock. I've also got Enfeeble on hit gloves so it preps that too.

It's going well so far and I've mapped out a few different variants in POB both defensive and offensive or more mana regen which has been an issue at some points.

Currently just using a +2 Duration Skin of the Loyal for my SRS 6 link. The 100% increased global defences seem to synergise with armour/evade flasks really well which has been some concern when considering to swap it out.
I've ended up with a weird set up skill support wise due to the colours - (ended up with ice bite and hypothermia) and that may change if my chest changes but the chill and freeze has been great to be honest.

In terms of swapping out the chest piece I've considered Vicatarios influence, it offers increased effect of auras, increased AOE and less reservation. I'd have to move SRS to a good Bone Helmet, Skeletons to hands (change to Vaal Caress +2 Duration alongside it's +2 for vaal means my level 21 skeles get to level 25 and do more than enough damage), also I'd be able to run Anger and blasphemy curse alongside the current setup and be left with more mana but I'd be stuck for a place for movement skill.

This was my plan for a while but I think I may switch to The Queens Hunger with 'You can cast an additional curse' veiled mod and then take my offering out of my weapon to switch with a curse which would go alongside my current enfeeble cast on hit.
This casts Flesh/Bone/Spirit offering every 5 seconds (I kind of dislike not being in charge but I gave it a try and it worked ok)
-Anyway this will bring my current EHP up from 5.6k life and 1.1k ES to 5.8k life and 1.9k Es although I do lose a good bit of Armour and Evasion.

With this, I can take off Mistress of Sacrifice and Spec into Skeles on the ascendency tree making them a stronger.

I run Hatred + Generosity for DPS and a level 22 Haste from an amulet so I get cast speed and also the elemental resistances from the ascendancy tree.

I also run 5 zombies unlinked. They survive surprisingly well but basically do no damage, I thought they'd be pretty worthless but when I took them off I died more than usual so I guess they are pretty good sponges. Considered putting these guys in a Hungry loop for more use.

I run an AG too with a kingmaker which adds a few things for my minions such as fortify (although the radius is kind of small), culling strike. +50% rarity which I think must be doing something because this I've never dropped some much good stuff before. Then his other items are the usual, Vicatarios influence, Southbound, Leer Cast. I'd love to swap Leer Cast out for Crown of The Tyrant - Minions lose +15% damage but nearby enemies would have -10% resistances which I think would equate to higher damage. Figure I'd need a white socketed too to not mess up EE which would be pretty pricey especially for an AG. Saying that, he's only died twice and that was my fault. (I keep him in a weapon slot to easily swap out and despawn if he's struggling which isn't often)

Anyway I love SRS - I actually levelled into red maps with a Mark of the Covenant helmet, great for clearing, not so much for bosses. They would just go off on their own and clear the whole map though. Would have loved to carry it on but I don't think it was possible.

I've still got many ways I can improve, I haven't even maxed all my skill gems yet (level 21 or 23% qual). Would love enchanted corrupted gloves, either the minion enchantment which are free SRS bombs or an electric based one to help prep EE. There's still much better helmets out there and enchant for it either (I've tried a few times!).

Anyway, I did not mean to write that much.

Thanks again for the guide :)

Thanks for the report---that's a very juicy Scepter! Too bad I'm missing almost all Betrayal veiled mods...

If I understand correctly, the way to craft it is:
- spam Bound Fossils for minion damage
- Annul the other mods
- Multimod?

Can't you fit another minion damage/life hybrid prefix onto the scepter?
Can you get too t16 naps without the scourge claw? I'm asking because playing on ps4 it is not very easy to come by
"
evouga a écrit :
Thanks for the report---that's a very juicy Scepter! Too bad I'm missing almost all Betrayal veiled mods...

If I understand correctly, the way to craft it is:
- spam Bound Fossils for minion damage
- Annul the other mods
- Multimod?

Can't you fit another minion damage/life hybrid prefix onto the scepter?

I got a blue minion dmg scepter from the T3 Minion Temple Room then regal'd it. From there it was a 50/50 Annul. Then, you can multimod. I think Minion Attack and Cast speed, Trigger Socketed Spell and some Attack speed for you if still doing shield charge all fits on it for you plus whatever else you want.

Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Dernière édition par brittleknee, le 9 avr. 2019 15:27:41
"
GonzoBurger a écrit :
Hello!

Thanks for the guide!

I've been playing SRS this league with this guide as a starting point, my build has kind of turned into a Skeleton/SRS build however, up to level 94 now.

I killed regular Elder for the first time ever and dropped a watchers eye worth 9ex (obviously another first for me).

I've just killed Red Elder half an hour ago without any problems - (no watchers eye this time :( ) Hopefully I'll make it through Uber Elder!

I've been using that combo in my weapon as above (Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill) and I bloody love it. Doing offering automatically whilst you're basically doing anything else is fantastic. I was using storm brand to prep for EE before I got this but I've switched to arc as I find it better whilst zooming around automatically doing it and the vaal arc is great for bosses as it has 100% chance to shock. I've also got Enfeeble on hit gloves so it preps that too.

It's going well so far and I've mapped out a few different variants in POB both defensive and offensive or more mana regen which has been an issue at some points.

Currently just using a +2 Duration Skin of the Loyal for my SRS 6 link. The 100% increased global defences seem to synergise with armour/evade flasks really well which has been some concern when considering to swap it out.
I've ended up with a weird set up skill support wise due to the colours - (ended up with ice bite and hypothermia) and that may change if my chest changes but the chill and freeze has been great to be honest.

In terms of swapping out the chest piece I've considered Vicatarios influence, it offers increased effect of auras, increased AOE and less reservation. I'd have to move SRS to a good Bone Helmet, Skeletons to hands (change to Vaal Caress +2 Duration alongside it's +2 for vaal means my level 21 skeles get to level 25 and do more than enough damage), also I'd be able to run Anger and blasphemy curse alongside the current setup and be left with more mana but I'd be stuck for a place for movement skill.

This was my plan for a while but I think I may switch to The Queens Hunger with 'You can cast an additional curse' veiled mod and then take my offering out of my weapon to switch with a curse which would go alongside my current enfeeble cast on hit.
This casts Flesh/Bone/Spirit offering every 5 seconds (I kind of dislike not being in charge but I gave it a try and it worked ok)
-Anyway this will bring my current EHP up from 5.6k life and 1.1k ES to 5.8k life and 1.9k Es although I do lose a good bit of Armour and Evasion.

With this, I can take off Mistress of Sacrifice and Spec into Skeles on the ascendency tree making them a stronger.

I run Hatred + Generosity for DPS and a level 22 Haste from an amulet so I get cast speed and also the elemental resistances from the ascendancy tree.

I also run 5 zombies unlinked. They survive surprisingly well but basically do no damage, I thought they'd be pretty worthless but when I took them off I died more than usual so I guess they are pretty good sponges. Considered putting these guys in a Hungry loop for more use.

I run an AG too with a kingmaker which adds a few things for my minions such as fortify (although the radius is kind of small), culling strike. +50% rarity which I think must be doing something because this I've never dropped some much good stuff before. Then his other items are the usual, Vicatarios influence, Southbound, Leer Cast. I'd love to swap Leer Cast out for Crown of The Tyrant - Minions lose +15% damage but nearby enemies would have -10% resistances which I think would equate to higher damage. Figure I'd need a white socketed too to not mess up EE which would be pretty pricey especially for an AG. Saying that, he's only died twice and that was my fault. (I keep him in a weapon slot to easily swap out and despawn if he's struggling which isn't often)

Anyway I love SRS - I actually levelled into red maps with a Mark of the Covenant helmet, great for clearing, not so much for bosses. They would just go off on their own and clear the whole map though. Would have loved to carry it on but I don't think it was possible.

I've still got many ways I can improve, I haven't even maxed all my skill gems yet (level 21 or 23% qual). Would love enchanted corrupted gloves, either the minion enchantment which are free SRS bombs or an electric based one to help prep EE. There's still much better helmets out there and enchant for it either (I've tried a few times!).

Anyway, I did not mean to write that much.

Thanks again for the guide :)

You are most welcome, and no worries about writing too much! You never know who may read it and it helps them solve something they're working through! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
"
lonrya a écrit :
Can you get too t16 naps without the scourge claw? I'm asking because playing on ps4 it is not very easy to come by

You can use a variety of things, the most accessible and cheapest (like, pick it up while mapping) would be a weapon crafted with essence of fear + then adding minion attack and cast speed.

The second would be to buy an existing Rare from a Temple drop, which is 90% minion damage. And just finding the best one you can for the least amount of money. Add whatever else to it you may need as open explicits allow.

From there you can go with The Scourge or to Multi-mod a Temple rare, which requires some good luck with an annul and some exalts.

The multi-mod scepter is honestly going to be how the build will proceed moving forward. Its just so damn nice to have that process automated. Once I play it later in the league and confirm, I'll be updating the guide.
I'm really looking forward to trying the sceptre... sadly the Betrayal RNG has not been kind this league.

Are there any other updates to the build worth knowing about?
Correct account is below I made a booboo
Dernière édition par Moist_Kommander, le 22 avr. 2019 17:27:48
Hey guys, I’m also really enjoying this funky build with some minor tweaks.
I’m prolly experiencing the same mana problems as you guys and seeing as my boots are really expendable the Goldwyrm boots offer 60% increased mana regen.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires