g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

dual reave still good in 3.11?
"
kz123 a écrit :
dual reave still good in 3.11?

Will fully go through and update what i can today/tomorrow for all my builds.

Definitely some nerfs mainly to dual wield phys builds and crit/multi type stuff but i don't think anything that will gut the builds. Obviously more testing needs to be done and its SUPER sad that out of all the cluster jewel nodes the only one to actually get removed from the game was deep cuts which was the impale one.

On top of this some defense stuff got hit a bit. So build will still be viable but probably took a 10-15% dps loss. Will update a bit later.

Also even after update, i will not be able to incorporate cluster jewels and such into the tree. It will be flagged and noted in changelog but there is no way i can go through and test all the cluster jewels and redo all the trees/gear to find the absolute best way to go about things now.

Don't get me wrong, it will definitely be worth dropping some points and shaving tree down to get some cluster jewel shit going even without deep cuts but it will take a long time to do for every one of my builds.
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 17 juin 2020 20:06:44
Build fully updated for 3.11. Make sure to check out notes and changelog at top of first post. If you have any questions feel free to post up here or hit me up in stream.
change 3.10 in 3.11 ^^
"
Thesorrow10 a écrit :
change 3.10 in 3.11 ^^
Had this changed already i don't know why it didn't save properly but all fixed :)
ok nice thx for this nice build i start with it . :) ah yes little question stats ? sry my english is not so good ^^

Life-Resi-Phys-Haste-Crit ? ^^
Dernière édition par Thesorrow10, le 19 juin 2020 10:47:42
Hey would you update your Path of Building to items that are attainable in current leagues? For example, the changes to multi-mod makes it more difficult to get similar stats on a claw, ring, etc.
"
Thesorrow10 a écrit :
ok nice thx for this nice build i start with it . :) ah yes little question stats ? sry my english is not so good ^^

Life-Resi-Phys-Haste-Crit ? ^^

Already shows stat breakdown and prioritization in guide for each piece of gear.

"
CryoGoblin a écrit :
Hey would you update your Path of Building to items that are attainable in current leagues? For example, the changes to multi-mod makes it more difficult to get similar stats on a claw, ring, etc.

Multimod changed yes but you are still looking for generally the same things. For example the claw/weapon section has a new breakdown of what to look for. Instead of getting 1 roll and multi modding the rest, you have to get high phys rolls and maybe attack speed and then multimod on hit's can't be evaded + crit/quality onto it.

This league should make crafting a lot easier as there are numerous different options to remove/add mods, make them physical, roll higher rolls etc etc.

The items themeselves are pretty much the same, just ignore the 5 crafted modifiers and realize you can only get 2 crafted modifiers.
POB have with https://pastebin.com/vZjTdrKe error
Currently enjoying your build, any suggestion for the anointment on amulet ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires