g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

hello, I'm new and I'm starting to play this build, someone can tell me what attitude to use???. because I can't find it on the website.
Veni Vidi Vici
sry im to stupid for this build why Hypothermia ? ^^
"
LewLechistanu666 a écrit :
hello, I'm new and I'm starting to play this build, someone can tell me what attitude to use???. because I can't find it on the website.

I mean...if you use a bad attitude you aren't going to get anywhere. If you use a positive attitude, nothing can stop you.
On a serious note, what do you mean by attitude? Was that meant to be something else?
"
Thesorrow10 a écrit :

g00fy_goober answered this several times in previous comments. Here is one of his responses:

"To get this gem to work (which will not show in tooltip in game) enemies have to be chilled. As long as you have some kind of cold damge that you deal enemies will always be chilled. Any kind of roll of flat cold damage or cold damage to attacks or any kind of phys added as extra cold will give this to you. Mainly from the mod on amulet that we roll very easily and very cheaply to give us phys dmg as extra cold."
"
LewLechistanu666 a écrit :

Not sure what this means lol

"
Thesorrow10 a écrit :

Covered in the guide
Sry sry sry ^^ my English is not the best and 100x thx for all you reply . :)
Just by curiosity... Why Hypothermia when you are going almost fully physical damage? :/ besides that, great build <3
"
Educmack a écrit :
Just by curiosity... Why Hypothermia when you are going almost fully physical damage? :/ besides that, great build <3

EDIT: I saw the FAQ... But it wouldn't mean that you'll need like a considerable amount of flat cold damage to proc the chill effect on mobs/bosses? Is that possible if you have JUST a little of cold damage to proc chill effect?
"
Educmack a écrit :
"
Educmack a écrit :

EDIT: I saw the FAQ... But it wouldn't mean that you'll need like a considerable amount of flat cold damage to proc the chill effect on mobs/bosses? Is that possible if you have JUST a little of cold damage to proc chill effect?

No. It is very easy to chill targets, that being said it is not the end of the world if you switch gems.
is the POB Updated? cuz its say 3.7 version just asking .. wanna try the build .

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires