g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Level 90 here, which 10 passive points should I aim to leave out?
This league, I want to play together with an aurabot. Is there a good alternative for brutality (in BF setup) so i can profit from the elemental damage auras? What support gem could I use instead?
Could this build still be endgame-viable with a Champion that uses swords instead of claws?

I do play in SSF, so it would have to function on that sort of a budget.
"
Grumgully a écrit :
Level 90 here, which 10 passive points should I aim to leave out?

W.e you feel like missing... Their is no set these 10 points are the worst ones so leave them off.

"
lemi_chan a écrit :
This league, I want to play together with an aurabot. Is there a good alternative for brutality (in BF setup) so i can profit from the elemental damage auras? What support gem could I use instead?

I have no idea, it shouldn't be hard to figure out but no offense it isn't really something i am going to look into. If someone wants to change or replace something for w/e reason that is perfectly fine, but i am not really going to look into how to do that for that person lol.

"
gorbenchop a écrit :
Could this build still be endgame-viable with a Champion that uses swords instead of claws?

I do play in SSF, so it would have to function on that sort of a budget.

No idea, if you want to do a diff class + diff weapons + budget ssf that is fine, but as i do the build with non ssf and non champion and claws i have no idea.
What would you say are good options for anointing?
Totally new player and trying this as my first build, so apologies for the potentially ignorant question.

But in regards to the gems, Pride reserves 50% mana, Flesh and Stone reserves 25%, Dread Banner 14% and Blood and Sand 10%. That's 99% mana.....

What am I missing here? Should I not be using them all?
"
obierice a écrit :
Totally new player and trying this as my first build, so apologies for the potentially ignorant question.

But in regards to the gems, Pride reserves 50% mana, Flesh and Stone reserves 25%, Dread Banner 14% and Blood and Sand 10%. That's 99% mana.....

Enlighten gem gives - multiplier for mana. Still leaves you with not a ton but with leech you don't need a ton of mana.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
obierice a écrit :

Enlighten gem gives - multiplier for mana. Still leaves you with not a ton but with leech you don't need a ton of mana.

Ah - thank you so much for responding!
I can't afford the Englighten gem yet which would explain why I'm having this issue. Will get there soon, thanks!
Build fully updated for 3.12 Heist league.... and by updated i mean nothing changed at all.
This Guy suggests CHampion Reave/Blade Flurry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxDjnZ9XufU&ab_channel=PlayLikeJay

Whats the difference between Champion/Berserker?

This guide is listed in duelist forum btw
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2267540

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires