[3.11] g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Level 90 here, which 10 passive points should I aim to leave out?
This league, I want to play together with an aurabot. Is there a good alternative for brutality (in BF setup) so i can profit from the elemental damage auras? What support gem could I use instead?
Could this build still be endgame-viable with a Champion that uses swords instead of claws?

I do play in SSF, so it would have to function on that sort of a budget.
"
Grumgully a écrit :
Level 90 here, which 10 passive points should I aim to leave out?

W.e you feel like missing... Their is no set these 10 points are the worst ones so leave them off.

"
lemi_chan a écrit :
This league, I want to play together with an aurabot. Is there a good alternative for brutality (in BF setup) so i can profit from the elemental damage auras? What support gem could I use instead?

I have no idea, it shouldn't be hard to figure out but no offense it isn't really something i am going to look into. If someone wants to change or replace something for w/e reason that is perfectly fine, but i am not really going to look into how to do that for that person lol.

"
gorbenchop a écrit :
Could this build still be endgame-viable with a Champion that uses swords instead of claws?

I do play in SSF, so it would have to function on that sort of a budget.

No idea, if you want to do a diff class + diff weapons + budget ssf that is fine, but as i do the build with non ssf and non champion and claws i have no idea.
What would you say are good options for anointing?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires