g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Yes that makes perfect sense thanks. Just whilst I have your attention, I have the POB for this loaded up so I can see the best in slot items so to speak, what would you say would be the core items to go to first. Had a really lucky day today and I’m sat on 2ex and around 50 chaos. I’m really struggling to prioritise where to spend. I’m thinking maybe the pair of rings, transcendent flesh and maybe a couple of high phys dps claws? I understand it’s probably difficult without picking through each individual persons gear but are one of or two things fundamentally more important than something else? Thanks again.
"
Macca84 a écrit :
Yes that makes perfect sense thanks. Just whilst I have your attention, I have the POB for this loaded up so I can see the best in slot items so to speak, what would you say would be the core items to go to first. Had a really lucky day today and I’m sat on 2ex and around 50 chaos. I’m really struggling to prioritise where to spend. I’m thinking maybe the pair of rings, transcendent flesh and maybe a couple of high phys dps claws? I understand it’s probably difficult without picking through each individual persons gear but are one of or two things fundamentally more important than something else? Thanks again.

Impossible to answer. All depens on how much you have to spend, what ur current gear is, what is available on the market, what deals you can get, etc etc.

I get "basics" of everything, good rares with life and a couple res's etc etc, lets me do all my low-mid/high maps and then save up currency. I get all the UNIQUES first because they don't change and u have to base rare resists/life etc around the uniques. Then I start getting one "end game" piece of gear at a time for rares, and save jewelry until last.

That is just the way i do it though.
I also have a question regarding accuracy. POB shows 100% accuracy obtained through the tree passives but also through 368 Dexterity. Looking at the items in the build and also at my own character (lvl 86) I’m miles off 368 dexterity. Is this a discrepancy from when the build was moved from duelist to marauder?
"
Macca84 a écrit :
I also have a question regarding accuracy. POB shows 100% accuracy obtained through the tree passives but also through 368 Dexterity. Looking at the items in the build and also at my own character (lvl 86) I’m miles off 368 dexterity. Is this a discrepancy from when the build was moved from duelist to marauder?

Read the full guide, we craft hit's cannot be evaded on both our weapons.
I have read the full guide and I know we craft that onto the weapons. Just saw the dexterity values and it didn't look right. Maybe I'm missing something in the numbers. I still don't understand why it shows 368 dexterity under blade flurry when viewing accuracy in POB.

Please don't forget that people who read these builds are new and old players alike. Just because we don't understand something doesn't mean we haven't read it all. I get that if you were to explain everything you'd still be writing the guide now.
"
Macca84 a écrit :
I have read the full guide and I know we craft that onto the weapons. Just saw the dexterity values and it didn't look right. Maybe I'm missing something in the numbers. I still don't understand why it shows 368 dexterity under blade flurry when viewing accuracy in POB.

Please don't forget that people who read these builds are new and old players alike. Just because we don't understand something doesn't mean we haven't read it all. I get that if you were to explain everything you'd still be writing the guide now.

What i think your asking is why you are getting accuracy from dex?

Dexterity inherently gives you accuracy. +2 accuracy per 1 point of dex to be exact. But all of this does not mean anything, because with hit's cannot be evaded added to BOTH weapons it means we have 100% hit chance which bypasses all accuracy.

This is why i was confused, 100% accuracy from hit's cannot be evaded so not sure why you are asking/curious about dex.
I've been planning to make this build because I really liked my Reave Elementalist back in 3.3, and had been wanting to play something similar.

I will be running with an aurabot friend of mine and have a few questions that I hope you'll be able to answer.

I'm mostly looking to tankier alternatives, but more AoE or DMG is also very welcome.

1. Since aurabot will run pride and perhaps dread banner, do you have any recommendations what to use instead?
Without portal, pride, enlighten and banner I will have a full 4-link that can be anything right now. Do you have any ideas for a good defensive or offensive setup? Perhaps an herald or two?

2. Aurabot or Animated guardian will provide fortify, and I plan to use Pulverise for AoE on Reave (I'd really like to see how far I can push Reave AoE), but I can't seem to find a better gem than fortify DPS wise for Blade Flurry. Do you think there are any gems that could replace it? (Impale support perhaps?)

Dernière édition par PunisherxDKx, le 23 sept. 2019 03:52:44
"
PunisherxDKx a écrit :
I've been planning to make this build because I really liked my Reave Elementalist back in 3.3, and had been wanting to play something similar.

I will be running with an aurabot friend of mine and have a few questions that I hope you'll be able to answer.

I'm mostly looking to tankier alternatives, but more AoE or DMG is also very welcome.

1. Since aurabot will run pride and perhaps dread banner, do you have any recommendations what to use instead?
Without portal, pride, enlighten and banner I will have a full 4-link that can be anything right now. Do you have any ideas for a good defensive or offensive setup? Perhaps an herald or two?

2. Aurabot or Animated guardian will provide fortify, and I plan to use Pulverise for AoE on Reave (I'd really like to see how far I can push Reave AoE), but I can't seem to find a better gem than fortify DPS wise for Blade Flurry. Do you think there are any gems that could replace it? (Impale support perhaps?)

There are lots of things you could tweak or change and make build more tanky or go for something else instead. Most of these things would depend on what your goal is for the chars. To farm blighted maps? To map clear in general? Kill endless end game bosses like shaper/uber elder? This would decide what things you could for go or drop on the build in lieu of something else.

As for what you should do specifically for aurabot or what he can do to replace your skills/auras you are on your own. Even if i had an idea (which i don't) it is not something i would discuss or post in a build guide thread. That will be something for you guys to figure out.

As for what gem to replace... that is easy, just look at POB make sure you have sort gems by DPS and are on the proper skill and look at the next gem in line. According to mine, if you dropped fortify on bladeflurry the next gem would be Pulverise, then rage, then inc crit dmg.
I keep getting one shotted by all the tier 16 bosses pretty much. I just feel like it shouldn't be this hard with my gear.

Could you please look at my gear and maybe find out why im struggeling?

"
Luigo a écrit :
I keep getting one shotted by all the tier 16 bosses pretty much. I just feel like it shouldn't be this hard with my gear.

Could you please look at my gear and maybe find out why im struggeling?

First i would like to say i did this build again this league and had no issues with it. Though it is not the greatest for something like delve and was kinda squishy down there. I could have scaled life and stuff better and dropped a bit of dps if i really wanted to push delves. All map type stuff + uber elder and such was fine.

Taking a quick look at your char.... Your chest is missing a LOT of life on it. Your claws are awful, not multimoded, missing half the mods, bad bases etc. I mean your offhand claw is literally a 3 mod claw. Your entire amulet is missing and while carnage heart is not terrible to start with, it is far cry from almost 40% bonus damage, crit, multiplier, life. You also do not have the last 2 nodes of dodge and phase acrobatics picked up as of yet.

All in all with having really bad claws, no amulet, lots of life missing from your chest and no life on amulet at all, missing dodge and phase acrobatics completely. I mean it should be more than capable of mapping at this level but it does not surprise me that your struggling with highest tier maps or that it feels squishy.

Out of curiosity what is your life at right now?

EDIT: You also have no res's on helm, no astral plate base as chest, and low res rolls on gloves/belt/boots. What are your resistances at because they are definitely not capped.
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 3 oct. 2019 09:27:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires