g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Luigo a écrit :
I keep getting one shotted by all the tier 16 bosses pretty much. I just feel like it shouldn't be this hard with my gear.

Could you please look at my gear and maybe find out why im struggeling?

First i would like to say i did this build again this league and had no issues with it. Though it is not the greatest for something like delve and was kinda squishy down there. I could have scaled life and stuff better and dropped a bit of dps if i really wanted to push delves. All map type stuff + uber elder and such was fine.

Taking a quick look at your char.... Your chest is missing a LOT of life on it. Your claws are awful, not multimoded, missing half the mods, bad bases etc. I mean your offhand claw is literally a 3 mod claw. Your entire amulet is missing and while carnage heart is not terrible to start with, it is far cry from almost 40% bonus damage, crit, multiplier, life. You also do not have the last 2 nodes of dodge and phase acrobatics picked up as of yet.

All in all with having really bad claws, no amulet, lots of life missing from your chest and no life on amulet at all, missing dodge and phase acrobatics completely. I mean it should be more than capable of mapping at this level but it does not surprise me that your struggling with highest tier maps or that it feels squishy.

Out of curiosity what is your life at right now?

EDIT: You also have no res's on helm, no astral plate base as chest, and low res rolls on gloves/belt/boots. What are your resistances at because they are definitely not capped.

Thanks for the feedback. I know the claw is a 3 mod but it actually has 420 pdps. I have 5050 hp. About the resist, ur actually wrong, I am at 77% on fire/cold/light
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 5 oct. 2019 07:14:43
do i have to play with claws? i dont really like how they look. is there some other option?
"
zeating a écrit :
do i have to play with claws? i dont really like how they look. is there some other option?

Claws are far superior for a few different reasons, that being said it will not BREAK the build if you do like foils instead and adjust things to fit that.
i just finished act 10 and underwhelemed or confused with how to play this properly

i have basically no currency and cant really kill much right now, i found the leveling section of the guide extremely lacking and i'm kind of clueless how to actually get to end game content with this.

can you check my stuff and tell me what very cheap things i need to buy to do help me progress?

character is extinctionist

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeating/characters
"
zeating a écrit :
i just finished act 10 and underwhelemed or confused with how to play this properly

i have basically no currency and cant really kill much right now, i found the leveling section of the guide extremely lacking and i'm kind of clueless how to actually get to end game content with this.

can you check my stuff and tell me what very cheap things i need to buy to do help me progress?

character is extinctionist

I mean its all in the guide. It is very obvious you are a new player which is fine, but you still have to read the guide.

You have a 4l setup for your skills, you have 4l reave setup in boots instead of helm where it belongs so you can get the other 2 gems on it (probably 1c upgrade). Tabula would give youa 6l single target skill and its 2 months into the league so farming for one or even the cards should be incredibly easy. You have 0 mod blue boots, a 0 mod white belt, a 0 mod rare ring, 0 mod rare ammy, a 1.5 mod rare gloves, and a 0 mod helmet. I mean the only pieces of even okay/bad gear you have for just finishing storyline is the 2x weapons and the one ring with 70+ life.

A leveling guide is just that, its a leveling guide. It teaches you how to level a specific character with a specific build. It is NOT there to teach you the basics of the game. Watch some videos/guides on that if you need it. Basically from a1 to a10 you try to get life/res on as many pieces as you can. So at least once you hit maps and start doing white maps you can survive and have ok life and max res. Honestly with the gear and gems you have on i am surprised you made it out of a3.
yes the gear is bad thats the point i dont have any currency so how do i get better gear? as it stands right now i can barely farm blood aqueduct so im not sure how to progress to buy the things you mentioned
hi again, i updated my gear a bit and have max res now and level 70 however im still finding the damage to be very lacking even in tier 1 maps.
what should be my priority next?

"
zeating a écrit :
yes the gear is bad thats the point i dont have any currency so how do i get better gear? as it stands right now i can barely farm blood aqueduct so im not sure how to progress to buy the things you mentioned

Everything starts with "thresholds"

First thing i would do is farm blood aqueducts for humility cards until you have 9 and can buy a tabula. Then you can spend 1c-2c per piece for your other gear slots. Get like a helm/boots/gloves/belt with 70+ life and a couple resists. Get a couple rings with high life and a couple res and an ammy. This will make it super easy to get capped on res and have a decent amount of life. Then pick up a couple bloodseekers. This is what you can do on like day 1-2 of the league. Now you might be able to get a crapton better gear for a chaos or two. Something like 80 or 90+ life and instead of like 60-65 res get like 80+ res. Though league is prty dead at this point so might be harder to find stuff like that.

But again this is how to level in general and has nothing to do with the guide. Read the guide, start slow, pick up a helm with like inc aoe and hypothermia on it and get a tabula and you will have a 6l clear skill and a 6l single target skill. Not really going to go into this anymore as you are having issues with the game/leveling in general and nothing to do with this build :/
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 10 nov. 2019 05:15:33
all of my gear has +70 life now, capped res, i have a helm with inc aoe and hypothermia , i have tabula rasa, 2 bloodseekers

still dying/struggling on t3 maps. dunno what im missing.
what auras to use until i get enlighten lvl 3?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires