g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Thanks for the answer. I also have a hard time picturing the impact if the multistrike change. Wouldn't impale support be better at that point ?
Dernière édition par Wiz_Liz, le 5 sept. 2019 02:40:25
"
Wiz_Liz a écrit :
Thanks for the answer. I also have a hard time picturing the impact if the multistrike change. Wouldn't impale support be better at that point ?

Well few things on this note.

1.) Imaple support is great but mostly only because of the impale effect that it adds, along with the slight MORE phys dmg multiplier.

2.) We do not really need the impale % at all because we already have like 90% which is almost up all the time.

3.) We only use multistrike for reave not for blade flurry.

Impale is GODLY when you actually check out the % dmg calculation and how it works and honestly i am SHOCKED that it was not changed at all cuz its super OP. That being said for clear it does almost nothing. We kill things so quickly that impale never really takes effect or if it does its like a stack or two on a rare or something. Also multistrike was buffed a lot on its first strike and nerfed some on its 2nd and third strike. So it is not a huge nerf to damage. Just making it more worthwhile if you cancel your 2nd or 3rd hits with it.

Even without the added damage at all, it still lets you attack 3 times instead of once so i can't see replacing it.
Path of Building is different then Poeplanner.com

Which one is for the upcoming blight league ?

Also jewel trancendent flesh is on in PoB, I see statistic it's expensive.. is it worth to prioritze it, or should I save cash for other gear first

Also PoB has mark of the elder on, not in written guide
Dernière édition par Ziakah, le 5 sept. 2019 16:02:21
"
Ziakah a écrit :

Also jewel trancendent flesh is on in PoB, I see statistic it's expensive.. is it worth to prioritze it, or should I save cash for other gear first

PoePlanner is just for the tree. There were not any game changing tree changes or new wheels of awesomeness or anything (unlike last league).

So just follow them or click update to 3.8 on POB or poeplanner or w/e. They remain the same.

As for the jewel you can very much prioritize other stuff, i would just snag that at end for a nice little boost to your damage.

As for the ring, you need to read a bit better. Under the GEAR section it lists old gear used in delve league and has a thing that states specifically that gear is from delve league and old and outdated to follow the changelog + POB link (that being said im actually just going to delete this whole section).

In the gear breakdown it lists mark of the elder as does the POB link.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Ziakah a écrit :

PoePlanner is just for the tree. There were not any game changing tree changes or new wheels of awesomeness or anything (unlike last league).

So just follow them or click update to 3.8 on POB or poeplanner or w/e. They remain the same.

As for the jewel you can very much prioritize other stuff, i would just snag that at end for a nice little boost to your damage.

As for the ring, you need to read a bit better. Under the GEAR section it lists old gear used in delve league and has a thing that states specifically that gear is from delve league and old and outdated to follow the changelog + POB link (that being said im actually just going to delete this whole section).

In the gear breakdown it lists mark of the elder as does the POB link.

Thanks for the explanation :) hyped for tomorrow, will start with this.

Well written guide =)))
This might be a stupid question, but if I want to use reave as my main skill, do I just have to swap reave with bflurry in the gem&links section? And then leave the rest of the links as they are suggested? :)
"
Ziakah a écrit :

Thanks for the explanation :) hyped for tomorrow, will start with this.

Well written guide =)))

Hyped myself :) Not starting with this one, but really hoping to get to it later in league. Loved this build so much everytime ive done it, and that was back when it had like 4 mill dps lol.

"
pampersas a écrit :
This might be a stupid question, but if I want to use reave as my main skill, do I just have to swap reave with bflurry in the gem&links section? And then leave the rest of the links as they are suggested? :)

No you use both at the same time. You have a 6l blade flurry setup in chest and 4l reave (or rather vaal reave) setup in your helm. With the added inc aoe + hypothermia on helm this makes it essentially a pseudo 6l. So basically a 6l for reave and a 6l for blade flurry. You use reave for all your clearing stuff and then bladeflurry for your massive single target dps stuff for bosses and such.
I currentyl struggle at T7 rares map. I kill most things fast but I often die in a seconds to random stuff. Am I doing something wrong ?
"
Wiz_Liz a écrit :
I currentyl struggle at T7 rares map. I kill most things fast but I often die in a seconds to random stuff. Am I doing something wrong ?

Probably
There are a few things I don't understand

- Survivability : I have 5k HP, 77/76/76res and use taste of hate and there are plenty of boss/group of mobs that can insta kill me despite the life leech. I have plenty of dps (reave one shot most stuff on T13 rares maps) but qi die way too much.

- Boss fight : what do you do when you don't have flask charge and blitz/rage charge since loading zone remove them. i die to bosses so easily.

Can you have a look at my profile and give me a clue ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires