[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Shaddolf a écrit :
Hooray got my Starforge! Most expensive in game purchase ever.

I think now I should be aiming for a 6L chest?

My goal this season is to kill uber elder so I feel confident to try now (have never attempted the fight), so hopefully can do that one!

Gz, and dw, you'd be fine even with just a Doomsower/Kondo and a 5L against uber elder. Just a bit harder.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 25 juin 2019 04:50:50
Yeah it's more about learning the fight and not being bad. I still often have a death when killing chimera and Minotaur boss (although no deaths from 4 shapers)
Hi,
just thinking about getting Acuity, is it worth the invest?

Besides Vaal Pact it would as well solve my int problem and free a point on the tree, the res is not such a major problem here.

So, is there a noticable difference using them? What could be nice alternatives?

My current gear as an idea :

Hey, I need help deciding what to craft on my Amulet

I need to choose two Prefixes from:

-Adds # Phys damage to attacks
-Increased Area of Effect + Increased Area Damage
-Increased Melee Damage + +1 Melee Weapon Range

And one Suffix from:

-Increased Global Phys damage
-Increased Global Crit strike chance
-# to Accuracy?

Also theres +1 to min power/endurance charges which could be good?

Wtb pro help
"
Shaddolf a écrit :
"
"
Could anyone take a look at my gear and let me know what I should work toward replacing first? I've got about 2 ex in the bank. Thanks!

Bump for help. Thanks again!

Upgrading abyss jewels maybe?

What should I look for? Crit Mulit / Flat Phys / + Life?
"
What should I look for? Crit Mulit / Flat Phys / + Life?

Definitely life, I'm not sure what the best min/max stats are for damage sorry!

So I'm lvl 92 so 2 passive points short of the PoB talent tree posted in OP. Currently the two points I don't have are the bottom jewel slot and associated +10dex node...I really should grab that and maybe throw in a good watcher's eye? What is the best jewel stat, double damage while using pride? Keeping to a 5ex max budget.

What would you say are the least two important nodes on the tree?
Dernière édition par Shaddolf, le 25 juin 2019 20:15:20
I am dying too much in T16 maps. Anyone have suggestions on what I should do to add a little more survivability?
"
I am dying too much in T16 maps. Anyone have suggestions on what I should do to add a little more survivability?

The biggest and easiest change:

Get an Abyss-Jewel with %5-7 chance to blind on hit.
We are hitting fast enough that this alone will perma-blind every Rare/Boss. (halfing their Physical Damage Output)

You are missing Flask-Immunity on one of your Flasks. Get that ASAP, beeing cursed will destroy you.

You could get a second life Flask, if you'd like, for these big "oh shit" panic heals.

Another very good alternative would be going Dodge while sacrificing some DPS. It would only cost you 7Points for 40%/30% Dodge.

Dodge+Blind is a very strong defensive combo.

This is my current gear setup with slight variation with soul tether and kaom heart. Take note im slotting glorious vanity next to point blank.

Spoiler

Dernière édition par mlvnk83, le 27 juin 2019 05:04:47
"At act 4 after you kill Malachai take Cast When Damage Taken and slap the Steelskin on it, also buy the Brutality support from Petarus and Vanja and replace Maim. Try to have your resistances as high as possible in preparation for act 5."

Where am I supposed to use Maim? I dint see it mentioned before in the leveling section.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires