[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

24 challenges done. all ubers were killed with 5link starforge. build is great with huge dps. my advice is to use acuity. next time i will try cyclone on scion(evasion based). gl hf guys
IGN-Chatillion
Completed Uber Elder for the first time this week. Great guide! I’m starting to blend this build with Ahfack’s Crimson Cyclone build. I used Starforge for awhile and recently moved to a crafted Exquisite Blade (7.5% crit w/ crit roll). This lets me spec out of the crit ascendancy and instead go for overleech or impact. Also, picked up a Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel to run with Soul Tether. I got really lucky and rerolled the right Doryani mod with just one roll, one of the nodes also provides some damage! Will test this out and see how it fares.
Shaper is too easy, so I decided to open a breach for some extra spice..

https://gyazo.com/78c871057b622893d289e831c63fcb77
What do you think is the least important passive node of them all? Lvl93 and I currently don't have the 6%atk speed / 10% increased accuracy node at the very start - I have a feeling this would be better than something else I have though!
"
lcm7malaga a écrit :
"At act 4 after you kill Malachai take Cast When Damage Taken and slap the Steelskin on it, also buy the Brutality support from Petarus and Vanja and replace Maim. Try to have your resistances as high as possible in preparation for act 5."

Where am I supposed to use Maim? I dint see it mentioned before in the leveling section.

Maim isn't part of the new end game 6L for cyclone. For leveling, do whatever you want. You can get maim either from your chest as an explicit "socked gems are supported by level 1 maim" or if you link flesh and stone to the maim support and are in blood stance. Or a tombfist I suppose.

As part of the build, you'll eventually take the Dismembering notable node, which also gives 20% chance to maim on crit strike.

I'm always running sand stance though for the blind and only switch to blood for bosses. You do plenty of damage that sand stance is just better for general purpose imo.
Dernière édition par engrsd, le 30 juin 2019 01:24:26
"
Shaddolf a écrit :
What do you think is the least important passive node of them all? Lvl93 and I currently don't have the 6%atk speed / 10% increased accuracy node at the very start - I have a feeling this would be better than something else I have though!

The most dropable nodes are the 3 for graceful assault, which is really just QOL and you can get onslaught in many other ways.

Although I don't think that 6/10 node is worth it. You get accuracy buffs on other nodes and you'd be better off investing that in either more life, crit, or any of the damage wheels.

I'm 92 with mine, and I ended up taking two of the 15% crit multi nodes at the end since this build is really starved for it. I don't have the blade master damage wheel on the left side. If I ever do hit 94, I may spec out of the crit multi nodes and take blade master. But I die too much, so I'll probably never get there.

I feel like I need more life, but it always feels so bad taking 4% life nodes. I'm only at 5600 hp, but shaper was cake walk and I hope to get uber elder today.
Got my first 100 following this build, was a blast thanks op!
Great build, I managed to kill Uber Atziri for the first time in 2k hours played (died 1 time on the trio but smooth run nonetheless).

I dropped a Disfavour, is it worth to respec to sword nodes to the axe ones or is the Disfavour best suited for a RT build (like Afhack's build)?

I'm using a Kondo atm (killed shaper 5 times, 3 flask and 2 gloves). I'm in SSF so it takes a bit to farm T16 maps..
Dernière édition par fariseo, le 1 juil. 2019 06:35:37
Congrats! If SSF I would be very tempted to use the disfavour!

Uber elder down easily, 4 army fight done, just getting some more fragments then 5 army fight next and uber atziri. What else should I aim for? (things I've always wanted to do but never got around to in a league!)

Also finally 6linked my chest. Hrm where to from here? Always like to have something to be aiming towards, and I've got 12ex in the bank!

Dernière édition par Shaddolf, le 1 juil. 2019 08:40:51
So need advice

I have around ~15 ex saved up.

Now I face a choice - Either I can get a cyclone 6 Link starforge, cheapest goes 14-16 ex min

or could buy other stuff

Right now only have Impresence/Belt of the deceiver from endgame stuff.

15 ex could do a 6 Link belly of the beast/other good alt and spare enough for Devoto devotion, Atziri's Acuity and decent boots/rings

So I face choice of starforge vs all other gear

which matters more first to get? To get actual endgame farming start?

would really appreciate help in this

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires