[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Schejian a écrit :
All 3 are mostly the same.

Kondo's and Doomsower are about the same DPS.

I'd prefer Kondo's for the built in "blind-on-hit"

Hiltless is 10% less DPS but a bit more AoE.
kondo it is, bleed and blind sound pretty fun in addition to impale.
Corruption shouldn't bother me anyway since it has right 4L set-up, righto?

Should I keep doomower or sell it for chaos?
Dernière édition par ArkTheLegend, le 24 juin 2019 13:52:40
Thoughts on Farrul's Fur for this build? and running aspect of cat for the power charges / atk speed / crit chance / phasing / dodge

Is there a reason why that wouldn't be good?
"
Paintherapy a écrit :
Thoughts on Farrul's Fur for this build? and running aspect of cat for the power charges / atk speed / crit chance / phasing / dodge

Hm, good question.

At that prize-lvl its competing with a very well-rolled Maim Astral Chest.
Will be a close one.

But I guess the Astral-Chest might win here (Built in 15% more damage / more life / more ressist / possible -15Mana or +crit)

"
Schejian a écrit :
"
Paintherapy a écrit :

Hm, good question.

At that prize-lvl its competing with a very well-rolled Maim Astral Chest.
Will be a close one.

But I guess the Astral-Chest might win here (Built in 15% more damage / more life / more ressist / possible -15Mana or +crit)

But I won't be putting cyclone in my chest if I have a fortify starforge/weapon, so the maim and minus mana cost wont matter i think? only the +crit would be good, and cat+farrul gives more atleast offensive wise. I'm just thinking what would the min maxed goal would look like
Dernière édition par Paintherapy, le 24 juin 2019 16:01:09
"

But I won't be putting cyclone in my chest if I have a fortify starforge/weapon, so the maim and minus mana cost wont matter i think? only the +crit would be good, and cat+farrul gives more atleast offensive wise. I'm just thinking what would the min maxed goal would look like

Ha, nevermind then.
With a 7Link Mainhand that Maim-Chest is void, of course :)

Looks like you'r already pretty close to the "maxed" part of min-maxing, congratz. It's realy hard to think of a way to improve that any further.
"
Schejian a écrit :
"

Ha, nevermind then.
With a 7Link Mainhand that Maim-Chest is void, of course :)

Looks like you'r already pretty close to the "maxed" part of min-maxing, congratz. It's realy hard to think of a way to improve that any further.

A double/triple pride watcher's eye is next step for me I guess :D
"
Could anyone take a look at my gear and let me know what I should work toward replacing first? I've got about 2 ex in the bank. Thanks!

Bump for help. Thanks again!
"
"
Could anyone take a look at my gear and let me know what I should work toward replacing first? I've got about 2 ex in the bank. Thanks!

Bump for help. Thanks again!

Upgrading abyss jewels maybe?
What do you guys think about taking Iron Reflexes ?

For only 1 point, i'm using it currently given that I wear a Devoto and Belly of the best, and both have an important roll of evasion !
Morever, it may allow to find better gloves and boots for cheaper considering we can use armor or evasion or hybrid bases.
Hooray got my Starforge! Most expensive in game purchase ever.

I think now I should be aiming for a 6L chest?

My goal this season is to kill uber elder so I feel confident to try now (have never attempted the fight), so hopefully can do that one!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires