[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Schejian a écrit :
For example here's the stats with a 5ex Weapon i bought (ignore the 20%extra cold, if you will. That was pure coincidence) :

No Flask Hideout:

And DPS compare with a 700pDPS Starforge (17% less DPS):

Starforge is, of course, still a great Weapon, and the +Life is great.

But my point was, you can get Higher-Physical-DPS Swords for half the prize and invest the saved currency on other gear.

Starforge has kinda become a noob-trap now.

You can get rare Swords with more DPS for 6-7ex now.

You tell others for only looking at pdps but then you do the same. Starforge has life, aoe and shock procs (however small they be on bosses) and that is the difference between the 6-7ex swords you listed and the 9ex starforge.

Also what are you arguing about, I was farming uber elder with a doomsower. What are you planning on killing? Ghosted uber elders or what? literally nothing in this game needs any more damage than this, period.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 24 juin 2019 07:29:29
"
bex_HB a écrit :
"
Could anyone take a look at my gear and let me know what I should work toward replacing first? I've got about 2 ex in the bank. Thanks!

your character tab is not set to public

Sorry about that. It should be public now. Any comments would be appreciated!
"
You tell others for only looking at pdps but then you do the same.

You misunderstod my intention. What i wanted to say is, total DPS is more than just the "pure pdps" stat:

Many people assume (incorrectly) they have do filter for "Pdps>700" to find a rare sword on par with Starforge.

So they just plug in PDps minimum 700 into poe.trade, find maybe 2-3Sword costing 50ex+ and assume there's no alternative to Starforge.

You can get the "700 Starforge" DPS for 5EX instead of 11EX (while only giving up the 95Life and a tiny bit of AoE).

I thought this might be useful information for some, as a good rolled Starforge is quite expensive and might not be accessible for many.

If you are at a point there you can justify spending an extra 6Ex for the +95Life and AoE from Starforge, sure, go for it.
Dernière édition par Schejian, le 24 juin 2019 11:49:19
Started Act 9 (Yes I know life is bit less, 4 life nodes are next in slot)

Looking for upgrade and finding both weapons/armor (6L) while actually giving better stats are around 1-3 EX...

Should I just avoid 6l for now and upgrade weapon to 4/5L? if yes any recommendations? (Act bosses are not a problem right now, Dread+Flesh& Stone + Vulnerability + Blood and Stone, with frenzy charges and Blood Rage is like insta kill)

Really would help if someone could check over my build and recommend some stuff

10 Chaos and some other stuff saved up, but I can gather for a worthy upgrade
, This has nice PDPS upgrade but I feel its overall pretty terrible as a weapon?

Thanks
"
ArkTheLegend a écrit :
Started Act 9 (Yes I know life is bit less, 4 life nodes are next in slot)

Looking for upgrade and finding both weapons/armor (6L) while actually giving better stats are around 1-3 EX...

Should I just avoid 6l for now and upgrade weapon to 4/5L? if yes any recommendations? (Act bosses are not a problem right now, Dread+Flesh& Stone + Vulnerability + Blood and Stone, with frenzy charges and Blood Rage is like insta kill)

Really would help if someone could check over my build and recommend some stuff

10 Chaos and some other stuff saved up, but I can gather for a worthy upgrade
, This has nice PDPS upgrade but I feel its overall pretty terrible as a weapon?

Thanks

Careful, dont get the Dancing Dervish, it can't be used as "normal" weapon. You'll be "dancing" without weapons most of the time :)

For Body Armor, i'd suggest to save up around 20-30c and get a nice 6-Link with life.
http://poe.trade/search/usamotatomomak

For Weapons: Kondo' Pride is a great starter for 1chaos.
Dernière édition par Schejian, le 24 juin 2019 12:11:27
Man all that evasion only or eva ruins those armors ;-;

dang even 4L (Ancestral Setup one) is 5 chaos min

Edit Checked Whether RRRB or RGRG 4 link needed for this build, all 5 chaos min but the PDPS amount is a good upgrade indeed.

Any other weapon of note?
Dernière édition par ArkTheLegend, le 24 juin 2019 12:46:19
Sorry for spam but which will be better to use

Got Kondo one for 2 Chaos
Doomsower for one chaos (was GR,GR link) Had to spend 10 fuses to get it 4 link...
So roughly 7-7.5 Chaos.

Not too bad I suppose considering its 5-10 Chaos in market.

If Kondo is better I could resale Doom in market

Hiltless also aviable for 1 chaos for same setup
"
an all that evasion only or eva ruins those armors

Don't worry, they are quite fine with Evasion too, and they already got all the right colours.

"

Ignore the Totem Setup for now, it's not mandatory.

"
Schejian a écrit :
"
an all that evasion only or eva ruins those armors

Don't worry, they are quite fine with Evasion too, and they already got all the right colours.

"

Ignore the Totem Setup for now, it's not mandatory.

See post above please, Got two weapons. Could appreciate knowing which is better

Kondo has more Pdps for sure tho

Can also purchase Hiltless for same setup if its better. ( Saw these 3 are recommended b4 Starforge)
All 3 are mostly the same.

Kondo's and Doomsower are about the same DPS.

I'd prefer Kondo's for the built in "blind-on-hit"

Hiltless is 10% less DPS but a bit more AoE.
Dernière édition par Schejian, le 24 juin 2019 13:48:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires