[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Schejian a écrit :
"
Zankai a écrit :
Hey there,

How do you think this build would compete with the one of Szynima :
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Dual wield 1H rare swords, announces a lot higher DPS, movement speed and around same tankiness, with options for either Slayer or Champion.

I ask before dumping my currency, I got about 8ex right now, and I wonder if I will transition to dual wield, mainly because of the cost of Starforge that is skyrocketing right now and we don't have good upgrades between Doomsower and Starforge, maybe a rare 500+ pdps sword.

I mean, on paper, without going into details, it seems 1H is better in every aspect : more DPS, same tankiness, lower cost. Am I missing something ?

Total in Love with Forum-Builds:

"6,9M dps unbuffed!"
Import his Char to PoB. Deactivate all Buffs.
120k dps.

to your question:

Currently running Kondos (1c). Replacing it with 2x 1Hand swords from poe.trade for 1ex each gives me about the same DPS in PoB

This.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Goschti a écrit :
Great build. Just killed Shaper deathless with a Tabula, a cheap hiltless and about 20c of other gear. Now to get Starforge and then it would be nice if my stupid belly would finally 6-link. But really solid build.

Glad to hear! Thank you for checking it out!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Also people yes the "Disemboweling" 5-node wheel is better than the "Rampart" 5-node wheel. And yes we will link FaS with maim most likely. I didn't update today because I'd like to test a level or two more and I'd like to simultaneously import my character into the PoB so you can have a realistic representation all at once. It will be updated within 24 hours most lilely. I'll change the Rampart-Disembowling thing, the maim link on FaS and import my char.
P.S. I still think molten shell is better fite me.
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/m17IX-IieXo

Uber Elder deathless video with this build.
I gotta say that slayer is kinda squishy anyway, t15-16 legion bois sometimes hit VERY hard, my 90% deaths come from legion rare monsters
"
BastionMain a écrit :
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/m17IX-IieXo

Uber Elder deathless video with this build.
I gotta say that slayer is kinda squishy anyway, t15-16 legion bois sometimes hit VERY hard, my 90% deaths come from legion rare monsters

I think 90% of everyones deaths come from legion bois. No matter how damn tanky you make your character, they will eat your ass with no hesitation.
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
moonbeast495 a écrit :
1)so i guess the author plays in sand stance. so that he doesn't link maim with flesh and stone.
2) if i refuse to play with totem, i guess i should use flesh and stone+pride+dread banner+maim+blood and stone with enlighten?
3) why does he use cwdt(9) + steelskin(14)? when we can use cwdt(20)+blood rage(20)+duration(20)+molten shell(20)?

I'm using Pride+FaS+dread banner+enlighten. And a separate blood and sand. I'll probably get to linking FaS with maim eventually just didn't find the time today (was streaming a lot and killing stuff, sry). I'll get to it tomorrow. I'll just swap sockets, BaS with FaS and use a 6S with a 4L totem and with 2L FaS+maim.
I need to be casting blood rage myself and not depending on something hitting me for 2-3k to procc it, I need the leech. Also no slots for all that if you use impresence. Also not really necessary linking all that with enlighten since you wont be spending mana anyway. Cyclone is free with the ring. Important is that you have "some" mana for leap slam. Use a vaal gem. Vaal haste or Vaal lightning trap and slap it there if you dont want the totem. (Typing on phone)

still why cwdt lvl 9 and molten lvl 14? you lose about half of effect of molten
IGN-Chatillion
"
moonbeast495 a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
moonbeast495 a écrit :
1)so i guess the author plays in sand stance. so that he doesn't link maim with flesh and stone.
2) if i refuse to play with totem, i guess i should use flesh and stone+pride+dread banner+maim+blood and stone with enlighten?
3) why does he use cwdt(9) + steelskin(14)? when we can use cwdt(20)+blood rage(20)+duration(20)+molten shell(20)?

I'm using Pride+FaS+dread banner+enlighten. And a separate blood and sand. I'll probably get to linking FaS with maim eventually just didn't find the time today (was streaming a lot and killing stuff, sry). I'll get to it tomorrow. I'll just swap sockets, BaS with FaS and use a 6S with a 4L totem and with 2L FaS+maim.
I need to be casting blood rage myself and not depending on something hitting me for 2-3k to procc it, I need the leech. Also no slots for all that if you use impresence. Also not really necessary linking all that with enlighten since you wont be spending mana anyway. Cyclone is free with the ring. Important is that you have "some" mana for leap slam. Use a vaal gem. Vaal haste or Vaal lightning trap and slap it there if you dont want the totem. (Typing on phone)

still why cwdt lvl 9 and molten lvl 14? you lose about half of effect of molten

Having a high level CWDT means you need to take more damage for it to actually proc, which isn't what you really want. And your CWDT skill can't be above a certain level or else CWDT won't proc it.

I'm pretty sure ideal use out of molten shell is to just stack pretty high armor and then get used to self casting it.
"
devon752 a écrit :
Also people yes the "Disemboweling" 5-node wheel is better than the "Rampart" 5-node wheel. And yes we will link FaS with maim most likely. I didn't update today because I'd like to test a level or two more and I'd like to simultaneously import my character into the PoB so you can have a realistic representation all at once. It will be updated within 24 hours most lilely. I'll change the Rampart-Disembowling thing, the maim link on FaS and import my char.
P.S. I still think molten shell is better fite me.

I think you misunderstand, you don't need to pick between Disemboweling and Rampart - you can (and IMO should) have both. Drop Graceful Assault, 10% chance on kill for 4s Onslaught simply isn't worth the points - Slayer already gets a lot of attack/movespeed and there are plenty of other sustainable sources of Onslaught.

Granted, there are a lot of ways to build, depending on whether you want more damage (2h/sword nodes), defense (Diamond Skin/Cloth & Chain/Steadfast/Hemato/Vaal Pact), or utility (Onslaught, Charging Offensive, Brinkmanship), all using virtually the same tree.
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 12 juin 2019 23:18:11
disembowling has a lot of dps there, ramparts nodes give some movement and aspd that is good to have too, not sure which cluster to drop to get em both
Hey Devon! I was wondering what if you went cyclone-melee phys-brutality- pulverize- infused channeling for a 5 link instead of fortify/impale
xddddddddd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires