[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
m0rd3cha1 a écrit :
"
danis a écrit :
which enchant better?
40% dmg or attack speed for cyclone?

Im guessing attackspeed because it ramps the impale quicker

Edit: then again, dmg makes the impale bigger :D

Your impale already stacks so fast that IAS is just overkill. 99% sure damage is superior.
"
Archimtiros a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :

Honestly I'd have to disagree on this one. Even with a quicksilver with a sanic mod and the onslaught node and bane of legends this build feels a bit slow. Dropping onslaught will just make it worse and when comparing disemboweling (~9% more damage) with rampart (4% semi effective life) it's apparent who wins at least in my opinion. This build needs mobility, onslaught is a perfect pick and honestly at least right now I can't think of another source to get it.

I don't know why you think the build feels slow, it's a goddamn rocket ship as far as melee is concerned. Onslaught flask can easily cover that need on trash, and a 10% chance to proc for 4s is downright useless on bosses anyway.

If you still need more movespeed than Quicksilver and Onslaught flasks will cover, I prefer to just make a clear speed setup with stuff like Devotos, Bronns, etc, for the speed farm. I'm currently using a Death Rush ring, which while not the best unique in the game, has a solid stats all around as well as perma Onslaught while mapping - easy to swap out for bosses if the need should arise.

I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad pick, but it's an entirely personal one. IMO Rampart + Disemboweling should be the default, with players picking and choosing whether they want more defense/movespeed/charges/etc, but hey, it's your guide.

Let's not forget about the onslaught/MS craft for boots. Even though it only has 20% MS at the highest craft, onslaught still gives 20% MS along with 20% IAS. Currently using it on my boots and it feels pretty good.
Hi,
i am quite satisfied with this build, got a kaoms today and try how that feels ( 6400 life ) together with 5l doomsover where cyclone is socketed, compared to belly setup ( 5700 life, but additional warchief setup ).

What i noticed :
the legion rare bosses sometimes oneshot, just was on a t11 map ( okay, increased monster-dmg, but no vuln or something ) and was ripped apart by 3 ranged rare legion mobs o.O ( partly stunned, so could not move ).

What is your tactic here to mitigate those hard mobs? Feel much worse than the map boss, also harder than the betrayal encounters :P

Daresso's salute or a rare ammy better for build if you dont have an impresence?
"
danis a écrit :
which enchant better?
40% dmg or attack speed for cyclone?

Both are equally good.

"
moonbeast495 a écrit :
so what will be ideal cwdt-molten shell setup?(with levels)
The one I posted is fine imo.

"
bex_HB a écrit :
Hi,
i am quite satisfied with this build, got a kaoms today and try how that feels ( 6400 life ) together with 5l doomsover where cyclone is socketed, compared to belly setup ( 5700 life, but additional warchief setup ).

What i noticed :
the legion rare bosses sometimes oneshot, just was on a t11 map ( okay, increased monster-dmg, but no vuln or something ) and was ripped apart by 3 ranged rare legion mobs o.O ( partly stunned, so could not move ).

What is your tactic here to mitigate those hard mobs? Feel much worse than the map boss, also harder than the betrayal encounters :P

Everyone is bleeding this league, GGG promised a large nerf across the board to the legion mobs by the end of this week. I recommend not stopping, not jumping, just keep spinning, throwing all the flasks you have, throwing the dread banner (improves your fortify by 100% iirc) having the molten shell setup, SPINNING so you don't get stunned, Sand stance and most importantly moving in and out while focusing the ones with Auras. I survive most of the encounters this way, even with a belly setup.

"
7itachi7 a écrit :
Daresso's salute or a rare ammy better for build if you dont have an impresence?
Both are good I'd probably go with a good rare ammy.

"
7itachi7 a écrit :
Is pulverize pulling ahead of melee phys now?
Just entered maps still on a tabula, wondering if gem setup is still same on front page.

Pulverize for mapping, Melee Phys for bosses.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Archimtiros a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :

Honestly I'd have to disagree on this one. Even with a quicksilver with a sanic mod and the onslaught node and bane of legends this build feels a bit slow. Dropping onslaught will just make it worse and when comparing disemboweling (~9% more damage) with rampart (4% semi effective life) it's apparent who wins at least in my opinion. This build needs mobility, onslaught is a perfect pick and honestly at least right now I can't think of another source to get it.

I don't know why you think the build feels slow, it's a goddamn rocket ship as far as melee is concerned. Onslaught flask can easily cover that need on trash, and a 10% chance to proc for 4s is downright useless on bosses anyway.

If you still need more movespeed than Quicksilver and Onslaught flasks will cover, I prefer to just make a clear speed setup with stuff like Devotos, Bronns, etc, for the speed farm. I'm currently using a Death Rush ring, which while not the best unique in the game, has a solid stats all around as well as perma Onslaught while mapping - easy to swap out for bosses if the need should arise.

I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad pick, but it's an entirely personal one. IMO Rampart + Disemboweling should be the default, with players picking and choosing whether they want more defense/movespeed/charges/etc, but hey, it's your guide.

Yeah but it's just 3 nodes, not 5 nodes. Where else do you want to spend those 3 points? Imo the (almost) perma onslaught on maps is pretty good for 3 points. If you have a recommendation I will surely consider it.
Also, thank you for the continued input. I really do appreciate it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 a écrit :

Everyone is bleeding this league, GGG promised a large nerf across the board to the legion mobs by the end of this week. I recommend not stopping, not jumping, just keep spinning, throwing all the flasks you have, throwing the dread banner (improves your fortify by 100% iirc) having the molten shell setup, SPINNING so you don't get stunned, Sand stance and most importantly moving in and out while focusing the ones with Auras. I survive most of the encounters this way, even with a belly setup.

Thank you :)

I noticed that lions roar is very very useful with this problem. Not primarily because the dps and armor, but the knockback prevents many of the mobs from attacking until they are dead ( hopefully :D )

So i recommend this flask ( although not cheap in path of melee :D )
"
bex_HB a écrit :
Thank you :)

I noticed that lions roar is very very useful with this problem. Not primarily because the dps and armor, but the knockback prevents many of the mobs from attacking until they are dead ( hopefully :D )

So i recommend this flask ( although not cheap in path of melee :D )

No problem and yes you are right, this flask actually does most of the work with them.
I'm still using infused channelling in my setup - do we know for sure it's bugged and I should swap it out?
"
Shaddolf a écrit :
I'm still using infused channelling in my setup - do we know for sure it's bugged and I should swap it out?

I'm also using it. At worst you're losing something like 10% more dps. So not really that big of a deal. If infusing works/starts working it beats other replacements.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires