[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

UberElder done day 4.
Spoiler

UberAtziri deathless
Spoiler
Dernière édition par BastionMain, le 12 juin 2019 11:39:11
Hey there,

How do you think this build would compete with the one of Szynima :
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Dual wield 1H rare swords, announces a lot higher DPS, movement speed and around same tankiness, with options for either Slayer or Champion.

I ask before dumping my currency, I got about 8ex right now, and I wonder if I will transition to dual wield, mainly because of the cost of Starforge that is skyrocketing right now and we don't have good upgrades between Doomsower and Starforge, maybe a rare 500+ pdps sword.

I mean, on paper, without going into details, it seems 1H is better in every aspect : more DPS, same tankiness, lower cost. Am I missing something ?
Dernière édition par Zankai, le 12 juin 2019 11:03:17
"
Zankai a écrit :
Hey there,

How do you think this build would compete with the one of Szynima :
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Dual wield 1H rare swords, announces a lot higher DPS, movement speed and around same tankiness, with options for either Slayer or Champion.

I ask before dumping my currency, I got about 8ex right now, and I wonder if I will transition to dual wield, mainly because of the cost of Starforge that is skyrocketing right now and we don't have good upgrades between Doomsower and Starforge, maybe a rare 500+ pdps sword.

I mean, on paper, without going into details, it seems 1H is better in every aspect : more DPS, same tankiness, lower cost. Am I missing something ?

Total in Love with Forum-Builds:

"6,9M dps unbuffed!"
Import his Char to PoB. Deactivate all Buffs.
120k dps.

to your question:

Currently running Kondos (1c). Replacing it with 2x 1Hand swords from poe.trade for 1ex each gives me about the same DPS in PoB

Great build. Just killed Shaper deathless with a Tabula, a cheap hiltless and about 20c of other gear. Now to get Starforge and then it would be nice if my stupid belly would finally 6-link. But really solid build.
Is atziri's gloves and retch belt combo only good if you spec into overleech endless hunger? Or is it still fine to work with current build? Do you need to spec into additional leech nodes to make it effective or can you just go with blood rage plus leech provided from belt?
So I just finished my third labyrinth and was wondering which ascendancy to go for. In your build you say to get Overwhelm first, but right now I'm using a Hiltless and plan to for a while since I can't use my Dread Banner without it's blood magic support. The Hiltless already has a 7.25% critical strike chance so should I still get Overwhelm first even if its only a .75% increase, or can I go for Impact first?
"
Calvinvng a écrit :
So I just finished my third labyrinth and was wondering which ascendancy to go for. In your build you say to get Overwhelm first, but right now I'm using a Hiltless and plan to for a while since I can't use my Dread Banner without it's blood magic support. The Hiltless already has a 7.25% critical strike chance so should I still get Overwhelm first even if its only a .75% increase, or can I go for Impact first?

It should be fairly obvious that 2 ascendancy points for 0.75% crit is next to no gain. Use a little bit of judgement - do you plan on using Hitless for awhile, or do you think you'll replace it soon (as in before you finish Uber Labs)?

"
Goschti a écrit :
Great build. Just killed Shaper deathless with a Tabula, a cheap hiltless and about 20c of other gear. Now to get Starforge and then it would be nice if my stupid belly would finally 6-link. But really solid build.

Honestly think you're wasting your currency 6 linking Belly. IMO focus on getting Starforge or a real chest to link instead.
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 12 juin 2019 16:22:43
"

Heres my character, finished uber elder yesterday. Thanks for your build. It's been pretty smooth, some troubles with physical mitigation until i got some armor. My weapon is from day 1, looking forwards to the starforge upgrade. I got a fated connections waiting.

I opted to drop precision for flesh and stone for the defensive bonuses from stan stance. It was a dps loss as I lost crit chance and dropped to 95%/90% accuracy. For now i'm not gonna stress reaching 100% until i can see how starforge will perform

Other than prioritizing my weapon, I'm thinking of looking for tri-res life 30-35% movespeed boots. Then I can the freedom to start getting decent rings to fill anything needed. I didn't find the need to link up the chest for totem, i don't use it that much.

If anyone has any feedback on my items please feel free to share.

(I have a 3rd jewel slot near a keystone instead of some life nodes, for challenges with the timeless jewels)

Dernière édition par cookiely, le 12 juin 2019 16:39:28
"
7itachi7 a écrit :
Is atziri's gloves and retch belt combo only good if you spec into overleech endless hunger? Or is it still fine to work with current build? Do you need to spec into additional leech nodes to make it effective or can you just go with blood rage plus leech provided from belt?

Any help with this? Not familiar with leech mechanics, trying this build out in standard first using various items so I can gauge how smooth it will be at end game, thanks.
"
moonbeast495 a écrit :
1)so i guess the author plays in sand stance. so that he doesn't link maim with flesh and stone.
2) if i refuse to play with totem, i guess i should use flesh and stone+pride+dread banner+maim+blood and stone with enlighten?
3) why does he use cwdt(9) + steelskin(14)? when we can use cwdt(20)+blood rage(20)+duration(20)+molten shell(20)?

I'm using Pride+FaS+dread banner+enlighten. And a separate blood and sand. I'll probably get to linking FaS with maim eventually just didn't find the time today (was streaming a lot and killing stuff, sry). I'll get to it tomorrow. I'll just swap sockets, BaS with FaS and use a 6S with a 4L totem and with 2L FaS+maim.
I need to be casting blood rage myself and not depending on something hitting me for 2-3k to procc it, I need the leech. Also no slots for all that if you use impresence. Also not really necessary linking all that with enlighten since you wont be spending mana anyway. Cyclone is free with the ring. Important is that you have "some" mana for leap slam. Use a vaal gem. Vaal haste or Vaal lightning trap and slap it there if you dont want the totem. (Typing on phone)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires