[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
On PS4, we only have 8 slots for skills. I'm currently using totem, leap slam, cyclone, blood rage in the front. In the back, I have vaal totem, vulnerability, dread banner, and pride. I don't have space for skills like Flesh and Stone. Is there a workaround for this? Also if I use Flesh and Stone should I use Sand Stance or Blood Stance?

I'm using both at the moment. Sand stance to give more AOE for clearing trash, switching to blood to DPS down harder targets faster. With enough damage you might be able to use sand for everything except the boss kill; with only a 4L though I'm switching to blood for stronger blue packs.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Up to lvl 92 on Legion, the only thing really lacking is survivability in rippy red maps and on Shaper guardians. Haven't done Shaper or Elder yet.

I'm actually considering dropping vulnerability and getting enfeeble or trying to get a +1 curse Impresence (pretty unlikely I know) and run vuln AND enfeeble. Pride seems not that useful since everything dies really quick anyway. Even warchief might be overkill against most bosses tbh. I have a belly, but I might go Kaoms for even more hp.

I'm running steel skin right now, might try and switch to molten shell since apparently it's a bit better.

Just wanted to give some feedback, thanks for the guide!
"
fl1ck3y a écrit :
Up to lvl 92 on Legion, the only thing really lacking is survivability in rippy red maps and on Shaper guardians. Haven't done Shaper or Elder yet.

I'm actually considering dropping vulnerability and getting enfeeble or trying to get a +1 curse Impresence (pretty unlikely I know) and run vuln AND enfeeble. Pride seems not that useful since everything dies really quick anyway. Even warchief might be overkill against most bosses tbh. I have a belly, but I might go Kaoms for even more hp.

I'm running steel skin right now, might try and switch to molten shell since apparently it's a bit better.

Just wanted to give some feedback, thanks for the guide!

Yeah as I said before if you're squishy and think you need to be tankier you could as well go with the fortify tree and take overleech if you think you need it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Archimtiros a écrit :
"
Talcx a écrit :
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
still thinking whether shud i use carcass jack (more aoe & dps) or just settle for belly (think can get more hp with this)

I would likely just go for belly for defensive, or bronn lithe for offensive, with a crafter rare somewhere in between. Im still trying to figure out my gear as well

Keep in mind that Bronn's is going to be incredibly difficult to color properly, but it is technically the best damage chest for Cyclone. Jack at least doesn't require the links.

That said, this build absolute shits out damage like nobody's business. Frankly, there's little reason to devote any gear towards damage or clear speed, aside from the normal +movespeed on boots and maybe Devotos, because that's quite simply not going to be your limiting factor.

Belly is a decent defensive chest, though outpaced in the long run by well shaped rares or Kaom's if you decide to drop the sockets.

If you run Kaom's, which sockets would you drop? The ancestor warchief setup?

Also, what would be ideal auras to run if you do not have an Impresence ammy?
"
7itachi7 a écrit :
If you run Kaom's, which sockets would you drop? The ancestor warchief setup?

Also, what would be ideal auras to run if you do not have an Impresence ammy?

Yes.

Vulnerability, Blood and sand, Flesh and stone and Dread banner.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey guys, been playing for a few leagues now. Never been in a guild, never asked for help lol. But I'm really at a crossroads with this build with all the options and such. This is my gear atm, I've got about 5-6ex and a 100c. I've thought about maybe going for a 5l belly? And I know life on rings/boot are low. But I'd really appreciate any suggestions, thank you all for your input and effort. Also, not really sure what direction to go with auras rn either, as I'm having trouble getting the -mana craft on rings. Thanks again!
Dernière édition par Bawabus, le 11 juin 2019 12:41:18
Looking for a corrupted 6l with matching colors is also a great idea to get you started, since it will have some stats on it (which tabula has not). I wouldnt change that for a 5l.
Dernière édition par Outrage91, le 11 juin 2019 13:16:02
Any thoughts on using Daresso's Defiance for our chest-piece instead of Belly or other alternatives? I found one and I'm debating whether I should sell it and buy other things for my build or to keep it and use it.
thanks for this build guide, i have been playing it abit and i really like it, but i did run a big group of Porcupines that killed me pretty fast is there any special thing that i can do to protect against them, i tryed to add in a arctic armor to see if that helped, but that only slowed them down abit :)
"
Yamba a écrit :
thanks for this build guide, i have been playing it abit and i really like it, but i did run a big group of Porcupines that killed me pretty fast is there any special thing that i can do to protect against them, i tryed to add in a arctic armor to see if that helped, but that only slowed them down abit :)

Best bet would likely be molten shell if you're stacking armor. Maybe the pantheon that gives you a chance to avoid ranged attacks. Past that, just comes down to you making sure you don't mow down a pack.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires