[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

i think for weapon progression generally is as follow
Shiversting - > Edge of Madness -> Rigwald Charge -> Terminus Est -> hiltless/kondo pride/Doomsower -> maybe some rare sword or just use previous until u farm enough currency to get a starforge

im still using a terminus est and 4L atm, feels ok-ish in maps
Dernière édition par duabijitelur, le 11 juin 2019 02:04:16
On PS4, we only have 8 slots for skills. I'm currently using totem, leap slam, cyclone, blood rage in the front. In the back, I have vaal totem, vulnerability, dread banner, and pride. I don't have space for skills like Flesh and Stone. Is there a workaround for this? Also if I use Flesh and Stone should I use Sand Stance or Blood Stance?
"
On PS4, we only have 8 slots for skills. I'm currently using totem, leap slam, cyclone, blood rage in the front. In the back, I have vaal totem, vulnerability, dread banner, and pride. I don't have space for skills like Flesh and Stone. Is there a workaround for this? Also if I use Flesh and Stone should I use Sand Stance or Blood Stance?

Are you able to take an aura off of your bar after you cast it? On the pc version, you can cast an aura, take it off your bar and replace it with another aura and have it still work. If you use flesh and stone, link it to maim and run it on blood stance.
"
Talcx a écrit :
"

Are you able to take an aura off of your bar after you cast it? On the pc version, you can cast an aura, take it off your bar and replace it with another aura and have it still work. If you use flesh and stone, link it to maim and run it on blood stance.

Yes we can. It's just inconvenient. Auras reset from time to time, and when you die. At the moment I replaced the vaal totem with flesh and stone, since it only lasts 6 seconds and I barely use it anyways. Thanks for the maim tip.
I have a question regarding Soul of Arakaali.
Since we used to use blood rage, CWdT immortal call to proc the 50% ... but now immortal call has been changed to only have less damage and not immune to physical damage anymore ... how does Arakaali proc ?

Dont know if this was asked somewhere else in the tread ... sorry if it was.
"
"
Talcx a écrit :
"

Yes we can. It's just inconvenient. Auras reset from time to time, and when you die. At the moment I replaced the vaal totem with flesh and stone, since it only lasts 6 seconds and I barely use it anyways. Thanks for the maim tip.

PC also only gets 8 active skill slots, so there's no difference.

You have two options:
1. Apply your auras, then change the skill - they're only removed if you die or unsocket the gem.

2. Weapon swap will switch to a new set of 8 skills, bind your auras there to activate them, then swap back to your main weapon - just make sure the auras aren't socketed in your weapons.

"
KatVB a écrit :
Since we used to use blood rage, CWdT immortal call to proc the 50% ... but now immortal call has been changed to only have less damage and not immune to physical damage anymore ... how does Arakaali proc ?

Unless you manually cancel Blood Rage, it doesn't. Don't use Arakaali anymore (I typically go for Lunaris, but it's really your call at that point).

You could also use some weapon swap shenanigans, or self-inflicted bleed, but that's more trouble than it's worth.
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 11 juin 2019 01:50:26
still thinking whether shud i use carcass jack (more aoe & dps) or just settle for belly (think can get more hp with this)
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
still thinking whether shud i use carcass jack (more aoe & dps) or just settle for belly (think can get more hp with this)

I would likely just go for belly for defensive, or bronn lithe for offensive, with a crafter rare somewhere in between. Im still trying to figure out my gear as well
"
duabijitelur a écrit :

Both are a nice choice it just depends on your preference. In my opinion only survivability is lacking and that's why I went for a belly.

"
KatVB a écrit :

I've updated the guide a bit and the Pantheon part (which was outdated) with it, just go for movespeed, gottagofast. Idk about that interaction though, went with molten shell in the end.

Also, everybody if you're reading this, check out the links section I've explained some things so you can have an easier time. Updated the pantheon somewhat and changed Steelskin for Molten shell since it goes for 20% of our armor and that's a 2k-3k block instead of a 1k from steelskin. The only difference is the 4s cooldown compared to the 3s cooldwon on Steelskin.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 11 juin 2019 05:34:24
"
Talcx a écrit :
"
duabijitelur a écrit :

I would likely just go for belly for defensive, or bronn lithe for offensive, with a crafter rare somewhere in between. Im still trying to figure out my gear as well

Keep in mind that Bronn's is going to be incredibly difficult to color properly, but it is technically the best damage chest for Cyclone. Jack at least doesn't require the links.

That said, this build absolute shits out damage like nobody's business. Frankly, there's little reason to devote any gear towards damage or clear speed, aside from the normal +movespeed on boots and maybe Devotos, because that's quite simply not going to be your limiting factor.

Belly is a decent defensive chest, though outpaced in the long run by well shaped rares or Kaom's if you decide to drop the sockets.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires