[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Victorfaarvang a écrit :
Hey, it seems that the aura/curse setup in your PoB is impossible. Your PoB says you have 12% unreserved mana left, but it does not count Vuln(Blasphemy) in this calculation. If you do the calculation yourself:
Vuln[35]+BS[10]+( DB[10]+P[50]+FS[25] )*0.92 = 123%
You will find that the aura/curse setup will reserve 123% of your mana, have I missed something here?

Check the necklace
"
Victorfaarvang a écrit :
Hey, it seems that the aura/curse setup in your PoB is impossible. Your PoB says you have 12% unreserved mana left, but it does not count Vuln(Blasphemy) in this calculation. If you do the calculation yourself:
You will find that the aura/curse setup will reserve 123% of your mana, have I missed something here?

Enlighten on Pride?

Edit: NVM it's the necklace
Dernière édition par AgaliaX, le 10 juin 2019 17:36:25
"
leonardinhoc a écrit :
Which of the auras do you suggest toggling on before I get a rank 3 enlighten?

For the full auras you need phys impresence as well. But to answer your question, use Vulnerability+blasphemy, blood and sand, dread banner and flesh abd stone. It will only take up 80% mana and honestly you can leave it like that and look for another beastly amulet and forget about pride and impresence completely. I'll post it in the guide too tomorrow.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
SilkySlim a écrit :
"
Victorfaarvang a écrit :

Check the necklace

Thank you!
"
7itachi7 a écrit :
So infused channeling does not work with cyclone? What would be a good alternative for a 6l?

You still get the more multiplier from it. Just nothing from infusion. 39% more is still pretty good. Otherwise you can go crit damage or conc effect or ince aoe.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Why did we replace maim with fortify on cyclone?

What? We didn't. Tell me if I fucked up some links in PoB but they should all be fine.

All 3 v 1.01 pastbins on the first post (current levelling/with fortify/without fortify) have fortify as the 3rd gem on Cyclone.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
So since this build basically goes from a 1-2c weapon to an 11ex weapon, does anyone have any tips for crafting an upgrade in between? I'm super nooby at crafting, so was wondering if anyone had any strategies they use for some good outcomes.
So Legion finally dropped on PS4, and so I noticed enlighten support is stupid expensive. What is the alternative here?
"
So Legion finally dropped on PS4, and so I noticed enlighten support is stupid expensive. What is the alternative here?

You can look at my profile to see a pretty reasonable setup. I have 13 mana unreserved, but thats fine since my cyclone is completely free. Using Precision/dread banner/pride/flesh and stone linked to maim
"
Summoner a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Why did we replace maim with fortify on cyclone?

What? We didn't. Tell me if I fucked up some links in PoB but they should all be fine.

All 3 v 1.01 pastbins on the first post (current levelling/with fortify/without fortify) have fortify as the 3rd gem on Cyclone.

He probably misread as replaced Fortify with Maim; you should have Fortify in Cyclone; there's no reason not to since it's now a fairly competitive more multiplier, and Maim can be easily applied via a Totem, Flesh & Blood, or linked to Flesh & Blood for an even stronger Maim effect.

Ideal Cyclone links are

Cyclone - Melee Phys - Brutality - Fortify - Infused Channeling* - Impale**

* Infused Channeling is currently bugged, and not applying the extra 10% damage mult from the infusion buff (you still get the 39% base mult). This is a bug, and it will get fixed eventually; feel free to replace it in the meantime if you care.

** Impale is going to be the best boss damage link, and at 100% chance it's actually pretty decent for clearing as well.

Other options include
- Damage on Full Life (only if you have overleech and Vaal Pact IMO)
- Inc AoE/Conc Effect (swapping is annoying, and this build gets enough damage you don't need to anymore)
- Pulverize (reduced attack speed makes it a slightly weaker damage mult, but gives greater range which is good for clear)
- Close Combat (very strong, but requires you to spin on top of the target, which makes stacking a ton of range somewhat counter productive)

Keep in mind that 2G, 3R, 1B is not the easiest color combination to roll on a lot of items if you're playing SSF or something.
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 10 juin 2019 22:32:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires