[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
devon752 a écrit :
"
7itachi7 a écrit :
If you run Kaom's, which sockets would you drop? The ancestor warchief setup?

Also, what would be ideal auras to run if you do not have an Impresence ammy?

Yes.

Vulnerability, Blood and sand, Flesh and stone and Dread banner.

I'd personally use pride over vulnerability. I'm pretty sure they're roughly around the same, with vulnerability being slightly better against trash and pride being far stronger against bosses. But this build has insane trash clear anyways, it's better to just have more single target boss damage
"
Yamba a écrit :
thanks for this build guide, i have been playing it abit and i really like it, but i did run a big group of Porcupines that killed me pretty fast is there any special thing that i can do to protect against them, i tryed to add in a arctic armor to see if that helped, but that only slowed them down abit :)

You could get the Haemophilia Gloves, giving you Bleed Explosions -> leaving no corpses.

On-Kill-Explosion are pretty awesome, basically turning into Inpulsa.

"
Yamba a écrit :
thanks for this build guide, i have been playing it abit and i really like it, but i did run a big group of Porcupines that killed me pretty fast is there any special thing that i can do to protect against them, i tryed to add in a arctic armor to see if that helped, but that only slowed them down abit :)

I usually just pop my basalt+granite flasks and bash my head against them. I survived every time, molten shell probably helped too. You can always spawn your totem and let it kill them. Even a 4L totem will do. Also what somebody suggested is runnimg haemophilia gloves so their corpses explode without spikes. If it turns out to be a real pain in the ass I'll work something out. Currently I'm at lvl 90 started doing red maps.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 11 juin 2019 17:54:55
You didn't update the link section but what level molten shell instread of steelskin
"
fl1ck3y a écrit :
Up to lvl 92 on Legion, the only thing really lacking is survivability in rippy red maps and on Shaper guardians. Haven't done Shaper or Elder yet.

I'm actually considering dropping vulnerability and getting enfeeble or trying to get a +1 curse Impresence (pretty unlikely I know) and run vuln AND enfeeble. Pride seems not that useful since everything dies really quick anyway. Even warchief might be overkill against most bosses tbh. I have a belly, but I might go Kaoms for even more hp.

I'm running steel skin right now, might try and switch to molten shell since apparently it's a bit better.

Just wanted to give some feedback, thanks for the guide!

Ty for the feedback. I was a bit scared about survivability when I was working on the build. One of the reasons why I advocate belly and fortify. But I just entered red maps and want to thorougly test things before and if I make any changes.
Not sure if they managed to fix infusion on infused channeling. That little buff has some survivability and damage inside...
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey all,

I'm currently running Pride, blood and sand, dread banner and flesh and stone linked to maim which leaves me with 14 unreserved total mana. That's absolutely fine with a -7 mama cost ring.

I'm not sure if I'll need going with vulnerability. As said above, we have less effectiveness of curses on bosses -- and I'm currently using an assassins mark on hit ring, which is probably a little unnecessary.

My gear is far from being finalised, I definitely need more life on jewellery and a starforge, obviously. Using a crappy 5link rare armour now and damage duty a hitless feels pretty good for red maps, though more damage would make breaking out every legion general I come across a bit easier. Rather, with the shitty gear my bigger problem is squidhiness. I would definitely avoid using bronn's lithe and other purely offensive options. I'm wondering if I should go for kaoms instead of belly and drop ancestral chieftain.

Do you guys actually make much use of the chieftain? I feel it's obviously not needed for trash and against very hard bosses (shaper, uber elder etc) it just dies instantly anyway doesn't it?
I would have thought brinkmanship would be an auto include for cyclone - any reason why its not prioritised?
"
Shaddolf a écrit :
I would have thought brinkmanship would be an auto include for cyclone - any reason why its not prioritised?

Brinkmanship is actually not that good for this build, it gives you 4 more aoe radius but the damage increase is worse in comparison to other nodes.

I also felt more increased area of effect to about 35-40 in lower level maps with open tilesets should increase clearspeed, which is especially important for clearing legion encounters, because you have to be super fast there.

If you want to be versatile it is not the best to get more AOE by switching your skilltree but by changing your socketed gems.
My current solution is the following:
Cyclone-Brutality-Fortify-Impale is fixed.
Then you get 1R,1B for 5linked and 6linked.
1R would be either pulverise or melee phys. 6 link can be increased aoe, concentrated effect or infused channeling.
Pulverise is a great addition, it gives more damage and increased aoe.
This way you can effectively change your aoe radius or damage significantly without being stuck to it.
So low level maps with 6 link you can go for the aoe version and for harder content you switch to full dps.

Is especially useful since starforge wont be affordable for a reasonable price for a week or maybe even more. to many ppl playing cyclone.
Dernière édition par Karlchenkeule, le 11 juin 2019 20:10:29
"
Akbir a écrit :
Hey all,

I'm currently running Pride, blood and sand, dread banner and flesh and stone linked to maim which leaves me with 14 unreserved total mana. That's absolutely fine with a -7 mama cost ring.

I'm not sure if I'll need going with vulnerability. As said above, we have less effectiveness of curses on bosses -- and I'm currently using an assassins mark on hit ring, which is probably a little unnecessary.

My gear is far from being finalised, I definitely need more life on jewellery and a starforge, obviously. Using a crappy 5link rare armour now and damage duty a hitless feels pretty good for red maps, though more damage would make breaking out every legion general I come across a bit easier. Rather, with the shitty gear my bigger problem is squidhiness. I would definitely avoid using bronn's lithe and other purely offensive options. I'm wondering if I should go for kaoms instead of belly and drop ancestral chieftain.

Do you guys actually make much use of the chieftain? I feel it's obviously not needed for trash and against very hard bosses (shaper, uber elder etc) it just dies instantly anyway doesn't it?

Vulnerability is only better than Pride if you can't afford the extra mana reservation. Otherwise, as you say, Pride is worlds better than Vuln due to not being subject to boss curse resistance and the ramp up (as well as being a more multiplier).

Basically ask yourself what do you want? More immediate damage for trash that dies instantly anyway, or more boss damage for things that don't die? The answer is pretty simple.

As for the Chieftain... it depends. If you're not using Flesh & Stone (with or without Maim Support), then keep the Chieftain just for maiming. If you are running F&S and mana is tight, then you can probably afford to drop it - it's a nice little damage boost (plus it's own damage), but time spent dropping totems is also time not spent cycloning, and if mana is tight you may have to dedicate a blood magic support which lowers its damage output further.

If you're still struggling with boss damage despite all your auras, then you can probably keep it, but if I were to drop any links, it would likely be the first thing dropped.
Hey Devon, with current prices as they are would you prioritize getting a 6l chest over getting a starforge? Starforge is sitting roughly between 11-12ex and something like the 6l prophecy is only around 6-7 ex currently. Thoughts>

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires