[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Icoblablubb a écrit :
i still don't get how people don't go for the impale nodes + gem its 100% more dmg ...or have people not caught on to that?

Yeah, it's weird. I think this build will have insane clear as it is, so losing a bit of crit/crit multi to get both the impale clusters, use impale support and dread banner.
"
Talcx a écrit :
"
Icoblablubb a écrit :
i still don't get how people don't go for the impale nodes + gem its 100% more dmg ...or have people not caught on to that?

Yeah, it's weird. I think this build will have insane clear as it is, so losing a bit of crit/crit multi to get both the impale clusters, use impale support and dread banner.

FWIW, with both clusters and the support the value of Dread Banner is diminished pretty heavily (since you're already at 90% chance to impale). In that case you could make a strong argument for War Banner, especially if you're making use of the increased accuracy, though Dread Banner would still be better defensively.

If you take any other combination of those two nodes and support gem though (resulting in <90% chance to impale), then Dread Banner is hands down better than War Banner (again, depending on your need for accuracy - we don't know exactly how the new formula shakes out yet).
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 6 juin 2019 19:09:50
"
Archimtiros a écrit :
"
Talcx a écrit :
"
Icoblablubb a écrit :

FWIW, with both clusters and the support the value of Dread Banner is diminished pretty heavily (since you're already at 90% chance to impale). In that case you could make a strong argument for War Banner, especially if you're making use of the increased accuracy, though Dread Banner would still be better defensively.

If you take any other combination of those two nodes and support gem though (resulting in <90% chance to impale), then Dread Banner is hands down better than War Banner (again, depending on your need for accuracy - we don't know exactly how the new formula shakes out yet).

Well now I'm officialy on the Impale hype train but I'll update everything after the PoB patch rolls out. If you take the 2 impale clusters + dread banner + impale support you do get straight up 104% more iirc from the reddit post. With that said what must be considered is that you are replacing a gem. A gem that probably gave 45% more anyway. So now its 59% more. War banner is replaced so 44% more. To make it worthwile the required 8 nodes that we are removing need to have less than ~44% more dps. Even if they do I have a feeling it will be somewhere close to what we have atm BUT with the added survivability from the dread banner. So it might be worth pursuing impale.
In any case imma go sleep now, c u in 10hrs xd
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hi,
quick question, how do you sustain mana in this build ?
"
devon752 a écrit :

Well now I'm officialy on the Impale hype train but I'll update everything after the PoB patch rolls out. If you take the 2 impale clusters + dread banner + impale support you do get straight up 104% more iirc from the reddit post. With that said what must be considered is that you are replacing a gem. A gem that probably gave 45% more anyway. So now its 59% more. War banner is replaced so 44% more. To make it worthwile the required 8 nodes that we are removing need to have less than ~44% more dps. Even if they do I have a feeling it will be somewhere close to what we have atm BUT with the added survivability from the dread banner. So it might be worth pursuing impale.

any chance to see impale tree before league start?
"
gonzo007 a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :

any chance to see impale tree before league start?

Not the creator but I personally just took out the heartseeker cluster and picked up the forceful skewering cluster. That + impale support gem + dread banner should be enough impale for it to be pretty insane.
Build looking good. Thinking of doing this I see you removed Fortify for Maim. Do we not need this anymore?

Also should we be using Blood and Stand, Flesh and Stone and Pride while leveling?
Dernière édition par Megavolt419, le 7 juin 2019 01:18:42
"
That depends on what you mean by that. If you have Flesh and Stone in Blood Stance, and Maim support on a different skill, and use that skill to hit something within the Flesh and Stone maiming aura, then only one maim, and only one "takes increased physical damage" will apply (the strongest one).

If you support Flesh and Stone itself with Maim support, then you're inflicting a single maim, and you have two modifiers that both stack additively to increase the physical damage taken by things suffering that maim.

Basically, don't split your extra Maim bonuses over different Maims. Put them all on one.

From Bex, if anyone plans on using Flesh and Stone and has maim in their cyclone setup.
Why is the passive section empty and will you be updating it?
You share a name with a WoW theorycrafter, are you the guy I'm thinking of?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires