[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

gradation between normal,cruel,merc and uber lab are already available in pob, just switch between them manually.
i dont know anything about that impale since im old newbie but path of building shows like 30k less dps than the older one, someone wanna explain ?
Yare, yare daze...

"
Monta88 a écrit :
hi I noticed that you don't use puddles that remove bleeding

We will place anti-bleed on one of the magic flasks, no problem.

"
Flamorand a écrit :
oh, so on your new tree, you removed Forceful Skewering ?

Yes was thinking without it, it's back now.

"
Icoblablubb a écrit :
i still don't get how people don't go for the impale nodes + gem its 100% more dmg ...or have people not caught on to that?

It's not that simple, it's not just "+104% more damage", impale takes a gem slot which would by default be some other gem that provides ~45% more damage by itself, Impale has 15% so that's -30% already, we are switching war banner for dread banner which is -15% more again, we have to swap out 8 damage nodes to compensate for the ones that we use for the Impale nodes, another -30% more. BUT in total that's -75% more compared to the 104% more aka we are in a solid plus if we don't count the ramp up time, and I don't count it since on a boss it's irrelevant.

"
Talcx a écrit :
Yeah, it's weird. I think this build will have insane clear as it is, so losing a bit of crit/crit multi to get both the impale clusters, use impale support and dread banner.

Check the updated tree, we will be replacing the crit damage gem for Impale for a 100% chance on Impale and check my response to Icoblablubb.

"
Uniks a écrit :
Hi,
quick question, how do you sustain mana in this build ?

Early game mana pot, later on one simple -6/-7 mana cost ring. It's a cheap craft on a bench :D

"
gonzo007 a écrit :
any chance to see impale tree before league start?

Done, use the new (long) code under the pastabin section. Also just imagine Impale Gem instead of Critical Damage and multiply the Total DPS by ~2.5

"
Megavolt419 a écrit :
Build looking good. Thinking of doing this I see you removed Fortify for Maim. Do we not need this anymore?

Also should we be using Blood and Stand, Flesh and Stone and Pride while leveling?

Mistake, fixed. Also, yep, any combination of our auras will probably be fine while leveling until you get an enlighten for all of them.

"
Calvinvng a écrit :
Why is the passive section empty and will you be updating it?

I will, later on. Still changes coming in on my side and on PoB side, use the long PoB import code for now.

"
kawaii2dshoujo a écrit :
You share a name with a WoW theorycrafter, are you the guy I'm thinking of?

Nope.

"
alatoopieinari a écrit :
i dont know anything about that impale since im old newbie but path of building shows like 30k less dps than the older one, someone wanna explain ?

Path of Building doesn't have half of the things we are using inside (yet). Copy the latest PoB code (the long one) from this forum guide and multiply the damage by ~2.5. It will give you a rough estimate of our real DPS. The Critical damage gem will be replaced by Impale as well.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 7 juin 2019 02:32:20
I see in your path of building guide that in the jump from level 68 to 94, you got two jewel sockets. Is it important to get these as soon as possible or can I get them last?
"
Calvinvng a écrit :
I see in your path of building guide that in the jump from level 68 to 94, you got two jewel sockets. Is it important to get these as soon as possible or can I get them last?

If you have Tempered Flesh/Transcendent Flesh, put it into the appropriate slot, same goes for a good rare jewel. If not then do it last. It's not a priority. But I would put them in before some of the life nodes probably.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Has anyone here seen Waggle's take on a starforge slayer cyclone build yet?

https://pastebin.com/wTqpcmLi

Do you think he's missing a lot by not traveling to the right side of the tree? His build is definitely more HC focused and looks to have a juicy amount of life. I'm pretty split on if I want to go vaal pact or not tho.

I hope that's not bad ettiquette to link his work here.
Yo mate, good looking build ... why do go down from blood magic? Atleast it was a good life buff aswell? 20% right?

And which gem links are up2date? On ur Guide Page1 on ur newest PoB Link? Because of infused Channeling
Dernière édition par Astoon, le 7 juin 2019 04:54:13
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
kawaii2dshoujo a écrit :
You share a name with a WoW theorycrafter, are you the guy I'm thinking of?

Nope.

Pretty sure he was referring to me.

To answer the question, yes I am the Warrior theorycrafter, Wowhead staff, Icy-Veins author, SimulationCraft developer, and occasional PoE nerd.
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Icoblablubb a écrit :
i still don't get how people don't go for the impale nodes + gem its 100% more dmg ...or have people not caught on to that?

It's not that simple, it's not just "+104% more damage", impale takes a gem slot which would by default be some other gem that provides ~45% more damage by itself, Impale has 15% so that's -30% already, we are switching war banner for dread banner which is -15% more again, we have to swap out 8 damage nodes to compensate for the ones that we use for the Impale nodes, another -30% more. BUT in total that's -75% more compared to the 104% more aka we are in a solid plus if we don't count the ramp up time, and I don't count it since on a boss it's irrelevant.

You're absolutely right about the opportunity cost (although, as you say the build already mows through trash so the ramp of Impale isn't overly important), but one thing to note - War Banner isn't a more multiplier unless it's alone. Because it's additive with other take increased effects (of which we have several between Intimidate, Maim, and Vulnerability), that loss is actually a bit smaller (again not considering any accuracy implications).
"
Astoon a écrit :
Yo mate, good looking build ... why do go down from blood magic? Atleast it was a good life buff aswell? 20% right?

And which gem links are up2date? On ur Guide Page1 on ur newest PoB Link? Because of infused Channeling

Before it was 35% incr life, now it's 20%. But what really makes it useless now is all the new auras that we can slap on.

The first 2 links you see are the updated ones.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires