Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

"
AgentTrack a écrit :
Crit LA seems to go well with the buffed slayer ascendancy, might trying this build out as a league starter

Yes mah dude, WE BACK BOYS

I'll try a LA slayer after the first week of grp farming and update the guide when im playing it myself.

The base, the items and so on should workd like i described it in my guide. Lioneyes Glare even more op, rest is still pretty generic.

Only thing that doesnt work is the skill tree. I might update that earlier, when PoB is working with 3.7.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 5 juin 2019 05:31:45
"
trudikampfschaf a écrit :
"
AgentTrack a écrit :
Crit LA seems to go well with the buffed slayer ascendancy, might trying this build out as a league starter

I'll try a LA slayer after the first week of grp farming and update the guide when im playing it myself.

The base, the items and so on should workd like i described it in my guide. Lioneyes Glare even more op, rest is still pretty generic.

Only thing that doesnt work is the skill tree. I might update that earlier, when PoB is working with 3.7.

Thinking of getting 1,2,3,4,5,6 ascendancy nodes in the first 3 labs, kind of hard deciding what nodes should I get for Uber labs, any suggestions?
"
AgentTrack a écrit :
"
trudikampfschaf a écrit :
"
AgentTrack a écrit :

Thinking of getting 1,2,3,4,5,6 ascendancy nodes in the first 3 labs, kind of hard deciding what nodes should I get for Uber labs, any suggestions?

IMO its mandatory to get Overwhelm, Headsman and Endless Hunger. Overwhelm with merc lab and the other two first. The last one can either be Bane of Legends or Brutal Fervour. Bane should make mapping feel alot better and Brutal Fervour can help with survivability.

i think Bane is amazing for bossing too, doesnt seem like much of a choice to me.
"
Icculus a écrit :
i think Bane is amazing for bossing too, doesnt seem like much of a choice to me.

Ill take it, but the feel of the leech, that doesnt get removed is pretty nice. So ye, whatever u prefer.
Hi, I was thinking of trying this build - it has been years since I played a bow build. Anyway, I read through your guide and I know that it is difficult to predict, but I would like to get guidance on a few basic things.

1) I like shatters - is there any particular skill or item(s) that would enhance that?

2) Would the tree change much given #1?

Other than that I think I have a good grasp on things. It looks like your 3.7 recommendation is barrage and you are staying away from the leech?

Thanks for the build guide.
Dernière édition par MrWonderful99, le 6 juin 2019 15:59:43
First time trying with PoB to create a build based on this guide.

With some experimenting around with PoB, I managed to come out with this

https://pastebin.com/AAR0VU1D (Level 93 tree)

~5K life with Shroud of Lightness
~10K evasion with acrobatic & phase acrobatic
~450k with Lightning Arrow
~4M with barrage (with helm enchant and +1 quiver)

DPS can be further improved if better abyss jewels are available.

Hopefully it will work out fine
Looking for suggestions and advice to further improve this PoB or corrections to mistakes.

Cheers~~
Dernière édition par AgentTrack, le 7 juin 2019 04:42:06
How about Hrimburn gloves with a better quiver? Could that work to still convert 70% of your damage.
"
Mindraakki a écrit :
How about Hrimburn gloves with a better quiver? Could that work to still convert 70% of your damage.

Depends on the quiver. signal fire isnt that bad.

"
MrWonderful99 a écrit :
Hi, I was thinking of trying this build - it has been years since I played a bow build. Anyway, I read through your guide and I know that it is difficult to predict, but I would like to get guidance on a few basic things.

1) I like shatters - is there any particular skill or item(s) that would enhance that?

2) Would the tree change much given #1?

Other than that I think I have a good grasp on things. It looks like your 3.7 recommendation is barrage and you are staying away from the leech?

Thanks for the build guide.

1) herald of ice should be enough

2) the tree doesnt help exept the crit asc node

barrage is ok, but i think ill take scourge arrow this time which is pretty op
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 7 juin 2019 15:20:23
Thanks for the note Trudi, I'm nearing maps with scourge arrow and yes, it is very powerful. Strange delay, though - pretty much the same feel as Divine Ire in reverse.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires