[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

thats my Gear atm :) @lvl 86
"
DirtyDot a écrit :

your freezing pulse gem is level 17 and your BV gem is only level 12, that's why fp does more damage.
as far as sustain goes, you need warlord's mark curse so you can leech life and mana.

updated my gear, removed fp to force me play BV. i kinda like it.. thanks for the feedback
"
sodaoczy a écrit :

i wonder what is better this scepter or divinarius max roll everything shows that scepter is better but i lose only like 4% crit chance

this scepter is way better than divinarius, don't even think about replacing it.

you should probably 3-link your dagger as increased duration is not linked to immortal call at the moment.
Dernière édition par Mikes_Mekazukatoto, le 10 mai 2018 09:19:51
"
Mikes_Mekazukatoto a écrit :

swap physical to lightning for conc effect - 35% more damage
atziri flask - 20% more damage
sulphur flask - 10% more damage
replace divinarius with a good shaped rare - 10-20% more damage
Dernière édition par DirtyDot, le 10 mai 2018 09:35:57
"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
leafyr0kr a écrit :
Started a SSF HC character (the first one ever, also first being being a spellcaster) for the Flashback event following this build 2 days ago. RIP'd horribly at the start of act 3 because I didn't realize that levelling with a 4-link Blade Vortex with all the wrong supports is wonky as shit (would be way safer with a ranged skill, at least for the first levels).

Restarting today to experience the pure ethical gameplay. Any tip for HC players?

i've never played HC (and have no intention to) so i can only give a layman's opinion on it. this build is on the risky side of the spectrum due to the requirement to be in the thick of things which can be pretty unforgiving and personally i would not recommend it for the flashback HC SSF league.

haha I understand that, but I guess it would be a fun (learning) experience. I'll probably end up using your build as a template, where I can try to maximize defense over offense and get over some of the bigger challenges of the league on a healthy fashion.

my only doubt so far is about the attack speed and after-cast delay of whirling blades with endgame gear. I'm guessing it wouldn't be uber fast, but maybe fast enough to not lock you out of attacking?
"
leafyr0kr a écrit :
haha I understand that, but I guess it would be a fun (learning) experience. I'll probably end up using your build as a template, where I can try to maximize defense over offense and get over some of the bigger challenges of the league on a healthy fashion.

my only doubt so far is about the attack speed and after-cast delay of whirling blades with endgame gear. I'm guessing it wouldn't be uber fast, but maybe fast enough to not lock you out of attacking?

maybe you should use a shield and shield charge then for HC.

also i'm using herald of ice - culling strike - onslaught - ice bite combo and i get onslaught pretty reliably and occasionally frenzy charges, something worth trying.
i have massive survivability problems with my char atm.
any tipps where to improve first?

"
TsunaH a écrit :
Update on my gear.

Lvl 90 and sitting at 5904 hp.
I did yellow elder pretty easily without any issues. Mapping is just a cake walk even with only 6-8 blade around. The only drawback i would say would be getting 20 stacks of blades with the max boss dps setup ( Ele focus/Conc) since the cost is too high with such low mana. I guess until I can get a warlord ring i would have to use ele focus only for now.

At lvl 90 I will get another jewel slot for this one

Overall pretty happy with this build. Fast for mapping, pretty tanky, triple herald mtx is gorgeous and pretty cheap to start.

I'm not sure... but you may want to move that herald of ash out of that shaped sceptre. The sceptre has Inc Crit Strikes support that could make your Herald of Ash reservation higher...

Finally you should try the Efficacy Support gem instead of Light to Phys to see if the incresed skill duration helps you with the mana issues

At the same time you could save a skill gem if you put your Orb of Storm setup in that sceptre...
"
JaegerMeister_CL a écrit :
"
TsunaH a écrit :
Update on my gear.

Lvl 90 and sitting at 5904 hp.
I did yellow elder pretty easily without any issues. Mapping is just a cake walk even with only 6-8 blade around. The only drawback i would say would be getting 20 stacks of blades with the max boss dps setup ( Ele focus/Conc) since the cost is too high with such low mana. I guess until I can get a warlord ring i would have to use ele focus only for now.

At lvl 90 I will get another jewel slot for this one

Overall pretty happy with this build. Fast for mapping, pretty tanky, triple herald mtx is gorgeous and pretty cheap to start.

I'm not sure... but you may want to move that herald of ash out of that shaped sceptre. The sceptre has Inc Crit Strikes support that could make your Herald of Ash reservation higher...

Finally you should try the Efficacy Support gem instead of Light to Phys to see if the incresed skill duration helps you with the mana issues

At the same time you could save a skill gem if you put your Orb of Storm setup in that sceptre...

Dont worry the skill on the scepter doesnt affect herald of ash.
I already took off the inc crit on my orb of storm setup. Was using it for more crits before but forgot to take it off.

Also Im using Phys To lightning so I can run phys reflect map but ty for the reminder !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires