[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

bought this one today, 6-socketed and 5-linked it very fast

and did this to my tabula:

now i dont know what to do :D
"
TsunaH a écrit :
Update on my gear.

Lvl 90 and sitting at 5904 hp.
I did yellow elder pretty easily without any issues. Mapping is just a cake walk even with only 6-8 blade around. The only drawback i would say would be getting 20 stacks of blades with the max boss dps setup ( Ele focus/Conc) since the cost is too high with such low mana. I guess until I can get a warlord ring i would have to use ele focus only for now.

you shouldn't be using ele focus with the beacon of ruin ascendancy. there is an argument that orb of storms alone can apply all the ailments but personally i would only use conc effect as a swap gem.
to solve your prespin to 20 issue just use vaal clarity.
"
nZzi a écrit :
Every new league starts, i try something new, this time ur build was on my list ;)

I got a hold on

would these 2 work together, or its better to stick to dual wielding.

they work together very well for mapping, but your single target will suffer. the choice is yours.
Started a SSF HC character (the first one ever, also first being being a spellcaster) for the Flashback event following this build 2 days ago. RIP'd horribly at the start of act 3 because I didn't realize that levelling with a 4-link Blade Vortex with all the wrong supports is wonky as shit (would be way safer with a ranged skill, at least for the first levels).

Restarting today to experience the pure ethical gameplay. Any tip for HC players?
Dernière édition par leafyr0kr, le 10 mai 2018 00:00:14
Alright, have been upgrading my gear a bit:

I'm thinking the plan at this point is to save up for a nice MH dagger to replace Div.
Also need to do uber lab at some point...
Dernière édition par Yoluun, le 9 mai 2018 23:29:22
"
leafyr0kr a écrit :
Started a SSF HC character (the first one ever, also first being being a spellcaster) for the Flashback event following this build 2 days ago. RIP'd horribly at the start of act 3 because I didn't realize that levelling with a 4-link Blade Vortex with all the wrong supports is wonky as shit (would be way safer with a ranged skill, at least for the first levels).

Restarting today to experience the pure ethical gameplay. Any tip for HC players?

i've never played HC (and have no intention to) so i can only give a layman's opinion on it. this build is on the risky side of the spectrum due to the requirement to be in the thick of things which can be pretty unforgiving and personally i would not recommend it for the flashback HC SSF league.
Dernière édition par DirtyDot, le 10 mai 2018 01:34:43
"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
Carlovski a écrit :
Got a couple of possible better daggers, either swap for main hand or drop the moonbenders. Want to elvel up catarina for a craft first though. But I'm having terrible jewellery/boots luck.

perhaps you should throw some currency/essences into crafting instead of waiting for drops, some of your gear is spectacularly bad.

I know! I've been essencing/alcing every jade amulet and two stone ring I find, and every 4l boots. Might need to do it a bit more aggressively if drops don't improve! Am trying to save all chaos/scours/alcs for when I get some shaper items though.
THanks for this build,
playing it in flashback,
i am using freezing pulse to level/mow through mobs
and uses blade vortex[dmg] and whirling blades[evasion defense] for bosses
profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/toms100

i still find it hard to use blade vortex[sustain] for levelling, as fp[with first snow cobalt jewel] deals more dmg, may i know how you guys do it?
"
toms100 a écrit :
THanks for this build,
playing it in flashback,
i am using freezing pulse to level/mow through mobs
and uses blade vortex[dmg] and whirling blades[evasion defense] for bosses
profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/toms100

i still find it hard to use blade vortex[sustain] for levelling, as fp[with first snow cobalt jewel] deals more dmg, may i know how you guys do it?

your freezing pulse gem is level 17 and your BV gem is only level 12, that's why fp does more damage.
as far as sustain goes, you need warlord's mark curse so you can leech life and mana.

i wonder what is better this scepter or divinarius max roll everything shows that scepter is better but i lose only like 4% crit chance

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires