[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

my SSF (btw) gear:

Dernière édition par DirtyDot, le 9 mai 2018 06:21:05
"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
i've been playing this build sice league start very fun build it brings me alot of currencies drop.
i got lucky 6l inpulsa with 150 fusings but drawbacks of this build are im lazy to gerenerate blade vortex and very squishy.

maybe it would have been less squishy if you had any source of leech at all. also your flasks are completely off and you only have 4.4k life. and your dps is under 300k - i have more than that with ghetto SSF gear. just saying.

Dont forget he is using hypothermia/ The gem doesnt really add anything in the dps tooltip in pob until u ticked the box
"
TsunaH a écrit :
Dont forget he is using hypothermia/ The gem doesnt really add anything in the dps tooltip in pob until u ticked the box

i did just that and the resulting number was 278k

my ethical SSF character dps is 345k
"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
TsunaH a écrit :

i did just that and the resulting number was 278k

my ethical SSF character dps is 345k

Ah well nvm then
SSF (BTW) update
Still can't find any gear.... Did 5l my carcass, but then reflex vaaled my tabula which was probably a mistake as it bricked!

Got a couple of possible better daggers, either swap for main hand or drop the moonbenders. Want to elvel up catarina for a craft first though. But I'm having terrible jewellery/boots luck.
Has some questions. Now i have this build https://pastebin.com/qc58Nxe4. How you thinking, better learn Shaper of desolation after Uber lab(for future inpulsa) or Liege of Primodrdial? Pob don't show what give me better improvements, because it don't show confulx and ailments effects.
And another question, maybe switch to Beacon of ruin now or it's be a worst dps then Paragon of calamity?
items
"
svarogg a écrit :
Has some questions. Now i have this build https://pastebin.com/qc58Nxe4. How you thinking, better learn Shaper of desolation after Uber lab(for future inpulsa) or Liege of Primodrdial? Pob don't show what give me better improvements, because it don't show confulx and ailments effects.
And another question, maybe switch to Beacon of ruin now or it's be a worst dps then Paragon of calamity?

Shaper of desolation alone is borderline useless as you already apply ailments every time you crit.

The beacon of ruin will give you better dps against bosses (20% guaranteed more damage), dps vs regular mobs will not change significantly (you will be shocking for full effect with or without the beacon of ruin).
"
Carlovski a écrit :
Got a couple of possible better daggers, either swap for main hand or drop the moonbenders. Want to elvel up catarina for a craft first though. But I'm having terrible jewellery/boots luck.

perhaps you should throw some currency/essences into crafting instead of waiting for drops, some of your gear is spectacularly bad.
Update on my gear.

Lvl 90 and sitting at 5904 hp.
I did yellow elder pretty easily without any issues. Mapping is just a cake walk even with only 6-8 blade around. The only drawback i would say would be getting 20 stacks of blades with the max boss dps setup ( Ele focus/Conc) since the cost is too high with such low mana. I guess until I can get a warlord ring i would have to use ele focus only for now.

At lvl 90 I will get another jewel slot for this one

Overall pretty happy with this build. Fast for mapping, pretty tanky, triple herald mtx is gorgeous and pretty cheap to start.
Dernière édition par TsunaH, le 9 mai 2018 12:57:07
Every new league starts, i try something new, this time ur build was on my list ;)

I got a hold on

would these 2 work together, or its better to stick to dual wielding.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires