[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Mecielle a écrit :
So, I have these:

Anybody see a feasable way to implement them into the build? Easiest way would be to not take Profane Chemistry and lose two 5% life nodes. That would free up 6 passive points to get Whispers of Doom.

Just wanted to check if anybody has a better idea of how to do it. Or maybe it isn't even worth it? Can't check PoB right now.

just drop everything below the scion life nodes imo. you can go up and take whispers of doom, arcane potency and then the purity of flesh cluster. it's an insane dps increase. on PoB for me it takes me from 1.36m to 1.91m dps.

gonna try and get some of those gloves for myself!
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :
So, I have these:

Anybody see a feasable way to implement them into the build? Easiest way would be to not take Profane Chemistry and lose two 5% life nodes. That would free up 6 passive points to get Whispers of Doom.

Just wanted to check if anybody has a better idea of how to do it. Or maybe it isn't even worth it? Can't check PoB right now.

just drop everything below the scion life nodes imo. you can go up and take whispers of doom, arcane potency and then the purity of flesh cluster. it's an insane dps increase. on PoB for me it takes me from 1.36m to 1.91m dps.

gonna try and get some of those gloves for myself!

Oh wow. So definitely worth it. And yea, was also thinking about dropping everything under der Scion life wheel. I just really like the inc. skill effect duration :D

But with that dps boost going Inc. Duration as a 6-link for mapping and swapping in conc. effect for endgame bosses might be a good way to go. Only need a 6-link Inpulsa with a white socket. So, piece of cake.

Will have to see how the duration feels in the endgame, maybe it is ok and I will just go classic with inc. crit damage/conc. effect.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 7 juin 2018 14:50:21
It's only such a big DPS increase because you are looking at non-boss DPS. Against bosses the DPS increase will be just over 10%, against Shaper it's even less. Don't think the extra skill points are worth it.
"
Mecielle a écrit :

Oh wow. So definitely worth it. And yea, was also thinking about dropping everything under der Scion life wheel. I just really like the inc. skill effect duration :D

But with that dps boost going Inc. Duration as a 6-link for mapping and swapping in conc. effect for endgame bosses might be a good way to go. Only need a 6-link Inpulsa with a white socket. So, piece of cake.

i have been playing fine without the increased duration anyways... 2 or 3 stacks of bv one shots in everything i've done so far because of the inpulsa explosion
How recommended are the "Recommended Unique" as I'm lvl 50 now and still don't have it. Should I get it?

I have a mace with

Physical DMG: 48-73

18% Increased Elemental Damage
------------------------------
102% Increased Physical DMG
Adds 16 to 28 Fire DMG
10% Increased Attack Speed
19% Increased Burn Damage
26% Increased Elemental Damage with Spells
What would we actually play when replacing the Warlords mark setup with the elder ring?
Hopefully This Post Gets Seen This Time

Going to do some weird spacing so it isn't just a one liner and gets missed like it did 10 pages ago.

For SSF SC, do you think it is better to play EO vs Crit as the gear will be harder to find?

It seems to be what most the streamers are playing to buff heralds

Thanks in advance
Should i get 5-link inpulsa or 6-link rare?
"
Fizzie a écrit :
Hopefully This Post Gets Seen This Time

Going to do some weird spacing so it isn't just a one liner and gets missed like it did 10 pages ago.

For SSF SC, do you think it is better to play EO vs Crit as the gear will be harder to find?

It seems to be what most the streamers are playing to buff heralds

Thanks in advance

Yea, go EO, respec into crit when you get some decent gear. Thats what I would do.

"
CasaV a écrit :
Should i get 5-link inpulsa or 6-link rare?

That is actually a question in the FAQ:

"
Is 5L Inpulsa's better than 6L rare armour?

5L Inpulsa's is better if it is well rolled and you've got the Beacon of Ruin ascendancy.

5L setup: BV - Hypothermia - Controlled Destruction - Physical To Lightning - Increased Critical Strikes

I would even go with a badly rolled Inpulsa. The explosions simply add too much clear speed to go without it.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 7 juin 2018 15:46:25
You ain't rolling with any PoB? I'm gonna try this out, hope it's noob friendly :P

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires