[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Guys, can you check 2 daggers on me, which is better option? In second slot im using my sceptre.
hey guys i have been loving this build so far escpecially the brightbeak esh mirror setup wich i am using with a bisco for farming. but i want to farm shaper and elders aswell and im not sure what to upgrade to be able to do this consistently with my setup for bosses if anyone can take a look that would be great, pob link is in the spoiler you can also look at my account it should be on public

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/ffbb7DSJ

Dernière édition par xest0, le 7 juin 2018 12:23:42
Just reached maps (lvl 73 atm) but the single target dps is horrible, what to improve first? (hh dropped in that unique changing room, that's why went to do this build in the first place).
Maybe that's a stupid Question, but how is the Hypothermia Support to be calculated right? it's MORE Damage against Chilled, and we chill all Monsters thanks to Bacon of Ruin. But is it always the best Choice? I currenty run without Controlled Destuction, will a Increased Critical Damage Support be better than? I also use Added Fire instead of Concentraded Effect, because I did not take any of the Area Nodes on the Tree.
Why are you using watcher's eye? We are not using any auras are we? Am I missing something can someone explain ?
Level 80, still progressing through maps.

Trying to ssf all my maps and currency this league, so it is taking me a bit longer than usual.
I mean, not gonna trade currency or maps with people. Buying some gear though.

Progressing is a breeze with this gear:

Spoiler

Snatched the dagger for 1c. And wow that extra attack speed makes a world of difference.

Doing eeeeasy as fuck yellow t7's with this ghetto gear. Don't even have my uber lab done yet. Will probably give Izaro a go later tonight though.

Kind of hesitant about it though. Only died once so far in a trial due to me trying to yolo through it.

0 deaths in maps.
0 deaths leveling.

Easy build, easy life.

I can only imagine what the build feels like in the 90's with good gear and uber lab.

Btw, I opted out of the second duration cluster from the get-go. I feel like the whole pathing south of the scion life-wheel is really inefficient. I went for more damage through Will of Blades -> Fangs of the Viper.
And then gonna pick up some more life in the Blood Drinker nodes.

Maybe Force Shaper would be an even better choice damage-wise? Might give it a go aswell.

Anyway, wall of text. But great build!

Great job with it, Dirtydot! Keep up the good work! :)
just a quick question
should i look for cast speed or atk speed?

blade vortex is a spell but for some reason i see ppl here with atk speed, am i missing somthin?
Dernière édition par AleXTC, le 7 juin 2018 13:32:26
"
AleXTC a écrit :
just a quick question
should i look for cast speed or atk speed?

blade vortex is a spell but for some reason i see ppl here with atk speed, am i missing somthin?

Main movement skill is Whirling Blades, which scales with attack speed.
so the correct enchant is the duration? is there a reason for that now that it's a max of 10 stacks? seems like the multi per stack and spell damage would both be better
So, I have these:

Anybody see a feasable way to implement them into the build? Easiest way would be to not take Profane Chemistry and lose two 5% life nodes. That would free up 6 passive points to get Whispers of Doom.

Just wanted to check if anybody has a better idea of how to do it. Or maybe it isn't even worth it? Can't check PoB right now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires