[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Which stats are the most important for the Inpulsa Armor ?
I want to trade one ? At which stat i must look ?
IGN: Vortilion
for those looking for charge generation i would really would recommend the intuitive leap jewel to grab overcharge. you can also grab melding and dreamer. dreamer gives almost the same as the two point cluster in the witch area so for effectively four skill points you can grab 6% life and frenzy and power charge generation. it's a nice QoL for mapping and it saves you needed to link up herald of ice or using icebite in your 6l
Has anyone tried to fit in a inspired learning into the build. Have just dropped one and not sure what points to use to fit it in.
just bought this

Where to put it near devotion or where im little confused.

btw this build is OP!

at 75 lvl im able to make t13 wtf.

My gear:
Would you recommend Brightbeak & Shield or Axiom & Shield while leveling?
"
_MaTi_ a écrit :
just bought this

you can put it in most places. the top of witch and take frost walker, scion area by sentinel or the devotion area. gem slot by devotion is probably the best place without having to use any extra points
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 7 juin 2018 11:16:09
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
_MaTi_ a écrit :
just bought this

you can put it in most places. the top of witch and take frost walker, scion area by sentinel or the devotion area. gem slot by devotion is probably the best place without having to use any extra points

at low lvl i dont want to mess with extra points so i will use it near devotion.
Thanks for help!
:)
anyone know what happens you have multiple instances of curse on hit but only one curse with no extra from the tree or corruption?

currently using this ring for warlords mark but just corrupted the gloves below. will it apply warlords mark every time because it's a higher or level or do i need to replace my gloves to a new pair of hrimsorrows? cheers!

what do you think about arcane potency without mind over matter it gives a relly good dps boost?
"
namkro a écrit :

I just killed it on the last portal with 5200 hp and no MoM.. Are you using Conc? I had to switch to spell echo after 2 deaths. this build gotta be the worst for this, having to stand still every few sec. warlord mark also dont work on them, do you switch to bereks ring for leech?

Yeah i use conc for big bosses, spell echo just for clearing, for the ring question, not sure, i didn't feel like it doesn't work so i'm using just this setup and to me, it's either one shot to death or i don't die.

I farmed some more uber elder and for a deathless one i think we need to do something about the slow, best i could do was 1 death (so close to deathless damn).

EDIT: Wanted to add what i'm thinking to do about the slow, something like taking out the lightning golem (since it's dead most of the time in the fight anyway) and put in the 3l orb of storms, for boots using kaom's roots, but i need to play around with resistances to do it (there's plenty of room for it tho, most of my gear has only 2 res)
Dernière édition par ioioio94, le 7 juin 2018 12:07:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires