[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
iPulsar a écrit :
"
erixx123 a écrit :
You talked about herald of purity. Will you test it during the league if it's gonna be any good? And if it is good what skill would you replace for it?

I'd assume you'd replace it for herald of ash. It's the only thing that makes sense. Only chiming in because he isn't answering.

Oh didn't know there was a question waiting for me. My bad over there.

You will replace Blasphemy + Flammability (or Enfeeble) with Herald of Purity.

Get a pair of gloves with Curse on Hit with Elemental Weakness (or Enfeeble).
Is Carcass Jack still a good choice for this build or are there better replacements for it?

Love the build btw, very smooth leveling and flies by maps.
Dernière édition par Fresh_Memes, le 3 sept. 2018 12:27:59
"
Fresh_Memes a écrit :
Is Carcass Jack still a good choice for this build or are there better replacements for it?

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

Bronn provides the most damage to the build whereas Carcass Jack is a more balanced chest when it comes to damage and survival.

Loreweave is another great chest with lots of damage and always cap your max resist at 80% (max roll).
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
Fresh_Memes a écrit :

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

Bronn provides the most damage to the build whereas Carcass Jack is a more balanced chest when it comes to damage and survival.

Loreweave is another great chest with lots of damage and always cap your max resist at 80% (max roll).

What about Belly of the Beast?
Would you rather go Carcass or Belly, if you wanna go Shaper later on?
Why would you have combustion in the axe instead of cylcone ... wouldn't elemental focus have greater damage increase in the axe?
This build is gorgeous to watch, but there are so many different builds around ngamahu!
I want to do the chieftain one but I was wondering about EO vs RT : is there a lot of difference in the damage ?
Dernière édition par DoYouEvenPrayz, le 4 sept. 2018 18:59:41
"
Lynes a écrit :
What about Belly of the Beast?
Would you rather go Carcass or Belly, if you wanna go Shaper later on?

If you play hardcore, go for Belly.

If you play softcore, go for Carcass.

Bronn is preferred though because the more damage you deal, the faster Shaper dies.

"
Lichtwink a écrit :
Why would you have combustion in the axe instead of cylcone ... wouldn't elemental focus have greater damage increase in the axe?

With end game gears, Cyclone will account for 60 to 70% of total damage. Therefore, you will want to scale Cyclone damage.

"
popochka a écrit :
This build is gorgeous to watch, but there are so many different builds around ngamahu!
I want to do the chieftain one but I was wondering about EO vs RT : is there a lot of difference in the damage ?

EO has way more damage than RT with end game gears. RT is a lot cheaper to gear.

As a start, I recommend going for RT and spec into EO as you progress in your gears.
Selling this, pm me. https://imgur.com/a/0ecJl8A
Dernière édition par Atokay0590, le 5 sept. 2018 00:45:14
Is there a way to change the RT build to a non-vaal pact build? I'm a little to new to change it on my own, but I was kind of hoping of a way to get more regen instead of leech to better survive the delve. I'm still kind of struggling to survive maps (I'm guessing because im using tabula atm still) But I have decent gear and hardly can keep my res over 75% atm. But gotta farm some currency.

My thoughts were one day go carcass and get devoto's for the helm.. then just yellows with tankie gear in every other spot but I tend to have trouble gearing myself out.
"
HeeroMaki a écrit :
Is there a way to change the RT build to a non-vaal pact build? I'm a little to new to change it on my own, but I was kind of hoping of a way to get more regen instead of leech to better survive the delve. I'm still kind of struggling to survive maps (I'm guessing because im using tabula atm still) But I have decent gear and hardly can keep my res over 75% atm. But gotta farm some currency.

My thoughts were one day go carcass and get devoto's for the helm.. then just yellows with tankie gear in every other spot but I tend to have trouble gearing myself out.

You can check out the skill tree for Uber lab. That has lots of toughness and still capable of clearing Shaper.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires