[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I'm enjoying the build so far, the only issue I have is that if I go the Bronn's + Starkonja route, I'm gonna have a lot of evasion, but would it be better just to go Iron reflexes? At the moment I'm level 72, but I got garbage gear and feeling kinda squishy when hit. I'm also going the endurance charge ascendancy, since I think it's better for a budget build.
Hey guys, i really like the build! Been doing smoothly for now.

1) Can you please give me some advice about what gear should i upgrade firstly ?
Since i really have no idea myself...

2) Also please be so kind and tell me if its true and now its better to drop flameability or anger and go with herald of Ash and Herald of purity ?? Because i dont have an amulet with free 3rd aura or gloves with a curse on hit...

Thank you for the great build!
So I was fortunate enough to have a Ngamahu's Flame drop for me in the current SSF league and have started a Marauder for this build.

What do you recommend between the Uber Lab Farmer (no vaal pact) or the Resolute Technique with vaal pact? I am unlikely to farm Uber. I would rather have whatever is more likely has the best survivability with the typical SSF gear that I would expect to find. I play softcore and will die so the less deaths the better to try to hit 90+.

Thanks!

"
Slezina a écrit :
I'm enjoying the build so far, the only issue I have is that if I go the Bronn's + Starkonja route, I'm gonna have a lot of evasion, but would it be better just to go Iron reflexes? At the moment I'm level 72, but I got garbage gear and feeling kinda squishy when hit. I'm also going the endurance charge ascendancy, since I think it's better for a budget build.

3000 armor is all you need. Having evasion helps in survival too since you will need lots of armor to make it worthwhile.

Iron Reflexes is a personal preference thing. I don't feel there is a need for it at all.

"
bakafly812 a écrit :
Hey guys, i really like the build! Been doing smoothly for now.

1) Can you please give me some advice about what gear should i upgrade firstly ?
Since i really have no idea myself...

2) Also please be so kind and tell me if its true and now its better to drop flameability or anger and go with herald of Ash and Herald of purity ?? Because i dont have an amulet with free 3rd aura or gloves with a curse on hit...

Thank you for the great build!

Things that you can look into:

- 2 abyssal Tombfist
- Stygian belt
- Elder/Shaper rare amulet with gain extra elemental damage from physical
- Atziri Promise flask
- Wise Oak flask (overcapped fire resist has to be the highest)
- Anti freeze quick silver
- Anti bleed 50% instant heal life flask
- Anti curse granite flask (for boss that don't get knocked back, use Lion's Roar)
- Taste of Hate flask (careful on the resist if you use Wise Oak too)
- Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical damage as extra fire (don't get the wrong one) when affected by Anger

You can drop Flammability and go Herald of Ash + Herald of Purity

"
ohkanada a écrit :
So I was fortunate enough to have a Ngamahu's Flame drop for me in the current SSF league and have started a Marauder for this build.

What do you recommend between the Uber Lab Farmer (no vaal pact) or the Resolute Technique with vaal pact? I am unlikely to farm Uber. I would rather have whatever is more likely has the best survivability with the typical SSF gear that I would expect to find. I play softcore and will die so the less deaths the better to try to hit 90+.

Thanks!

I would recommend you to start off with Uber lab skill tree. It is capable of handling Shaper too even if you do not intend to farm Uber lab.
It's ok, but how to generate endurance charges in this build? (i mean uberlab build). Only with uniq jewel? Or only with self-cast Warcry?
Enjoying the build a lot. Trying to figure out how to run aura/herald(s)

What do you recommend is the easiest way to run ash + purity + anger?

15% anger or 30% herald enchant + lvl 3 empower? Can't afford a 4 right now.

Essence Worm would probably work too, although I don't know if I can justify a ring slot.

Has anyone tested just having 7.5% mana pool?
Dernière édition par Teerick, le 7 sept. 2018 07:51:06
"
Teerick a écrit :

Essence Worm would probably work too, although I don't know if I can justify a ring slot.

I've tested 15% and it's already pretty dangerous if you don't have an emergency mana flask.

If you're against a boss that moves a lot and has a small hitbox, you can be at his mercy by missing him too much.

(english is not my first language, not sure of some words)
Dernière édition par DoYouEvenPrayz, le 7 sept. 2018 18:53:43
"
popochka a écrit :
"
Teerick a écrit :

I've tested 15% and it's already pretty dangerous if you don't have an emergency mana flask.

If you're against a boss that moves a lot and has a small hitbox, you can be at his mercy by missing him too much.

Well said, especially if English is not your first language.

I think it will require the enchant as well as a level 3+ empower, but I need more currency to test it.

Are there any other useful enchants besides the cyclone attack speed?
"
Teerick a écrit :
"
popochka a écrit :
"
Teerick a écrit :

I think it will require the enchant as well as a level 3+ empower, but I need more currency to test it.

What about my question, dude?)
upd. sry, you are not a topic starter
Dernière édition par GroZzyLol, le 8 sept. 2018 01:53:11
"
GroZzyLol a écrit :
It's ok, but how to generate endurance charges in this build? (i mean uberlab build). Only with uniq jewel? Or only with self-cast Warcry?

If you use Uber Lab skill tree, you will be able to generate charges just by killing mobs. You can also self cast enduring warcry.

"
popochka a écrit :
"
Teerick a écrit :

You will want to have 250 unreserved mana to map and fight boss comfortably.

Enlighten 4 and reduced mana cost jewels will help.

Tireless and Versatility on skill tree will also help.

"
Teerick a écrit :

You can check out the Lab Enchantment section in the guide for useful helm enchants that work for the build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires