[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

as i reach the mid-70's it's pretty smooth sailing so far and i like it but does anyone else notice that sometimes you can go 5-10 seconds without triggering molten burst? I know its 20% chance but damn, sometimes i sit there spinning and no molten burst comes for what feels like an eternity
"
Redesh89 a écrit :
Ty for the short noticed response..
BTW can u explain me why a carcass jack can go on a 5L? and do u recomend it for a tec slam build or loreweave speced in EO would be a better choice ?
another thing where do u consider the best choice to get the chaos res ? going more rares instead of uniques on the gear?.

5L will be enough to get you into red maps but you will definitely need 6L for end-game content.

Loreweave has crit so it fit EO nicely.

Rings, belt, boots and gloves are the best spot for chaos resist.

"
Preez a écrit :
Which passive do u replace for the new Jewel (3.10) ?

It depends on your jewel. If the small passive grant you increased damage %, you will un-spec damage nodes from the skill tree. If the small passive grant you % life, you will un-spec life % nodes from the skill tree.

The general rule of thumb will be that you want overall gain after spec-ing into the cluster jewel.

"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
as i reach the mid-70's it's pretty smooth sailing so far and i like it but does anyone else notice that sometimes you can go 5-10 seconds without triggering molten burst? I know its 20% chance but damn, sometimes i sit there spinning and no molten burst comes for what feels like an eternity

5 to 10 seconds without triggering Molten Burst is abnormal. Are there lots of mobs when that occur?

Looking at your gears, you will definitely want to roll 6 sockets on your axe. You are missing a lot of damage over there.

Consider getting a Jeweller's Touch prophecy for your Bronn. That should improve your damage output too.
Thank you again for the answers, what i meant was since u say this on the guide :Up to 50% increased AOE radius and 50% increased area damage, great clear speed, comes with all resist and decent life. You can run with 5L. on the carcass jack!

do u mean this chest can run at 5l since he works like increased area of effect gem right?

im just trying to understand all the small details.

btw do u see carcass jack nicely paired with tec slam ? i want to play like one screen clear

thank you again for the help.
"
Redesh89 a écrit :
Thank you again for the answers, what i meant was since u say this on the guide :Up to 50% increased AOE radius and 50% increased area damage, great clear speed, comes with all resist and decent life. You can run with 5L. on the carcass jack!

do u mean this chest can run at 5l since he works like increased area of effect gem right?

im just trying to understand all the small details.

btw do u see carcass jack nicely paired with tec slam ? i want to play like one screen clear

thank you again for the help.

"You can run with 5L" basically means you can progress the game with that. It does not mean that you can beat all content with just 5L. :)

End game content will definitely need that 6th link because it provide at least 40% more damage to the build.

Carcass Jack is nice but the better chest will be a rare Crusader influenced chest with exploding mod rolled on it. This will provide insane clear speed. Check out the recommended rare section for crafting instructions.
"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
DotsandDashes a écrit :

5 to 10 seconds without triggering Molten Burst is abnormal. Are there lots of mobs when that occur?

Looking at your gears, you will definitely want to roll 6 sockets on your axe. You are missing a lot of damage over there.

Consider getting a Jeweller's Touch prophecy for your Bronn. That should improve your damage output too.

usually happens when there are NOT a lot of enemies, which i guess makes sense because less hits per second means less procs, but it's annoying. I'll try to capture a clip if it does it again.

As for my Axe, i dont have the 6socket bench craft yet and everyone was selling 6 socket axes for 60+c where as mine was 5. Figured I'd wait and do it myself when i get the bench craft but just for the hell of it i just tried it with jewelers and got the 6th socket with only 10.

I do plan to grab jewllers touch, i've just been lazy and chain runnig maps not caring. i still have some dumb mana flask too because i havent bothered to replace it yet
Hey again. Couple of clarifications needed :

1. In your PoB you are using Tombfist. Which gem do you sacrifice when you use it?

2. In your PoB you are using Elemental weakness + anger + Enlighten and Herald of Ash + flesh and stone + enlighten. Where exactly do you socket those?

Thanks for your replies. Helps a lot to understand the build ^^
there doesnt seem to be a good way to link cluster jewels without respeccing them out. I basically set myself up with what i think is a good cluster set. Large>med>small

Large: 12% fire damage on small nodes, Cremator, Doryani's Lession

Medium: 10% projectile damage on small nodes, Eye to eye, Repeater

Small: 3 all attributes, 2% damage, 4% life, 2% cold res on small nodes, Peak Vigor

I want to transition to EE version but i dont know where to get the points now that cluster jewels are a thing because i have 14 points invested into the cluster set up above
Dernière édition par DotsandDashes, le 20 mars 2020 20:55:53
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :

usually happens when there are NOT a lot of enemies, which i guess makes sense because less hits per second means less procs, but it's annoying. I'll try to capture a clip if it does it again.

As for my Axe, i dont have the 6socket bench craft yet and everyone was selling 6 socket axes for 60+c where as mine was 5. Figured I'd wait and do it myself when i get the bench craft but just for the hell of it i just tried it with jewelers and got the 6th socket with only 10.

I do plan to grab jewllers touch, i've just been lazy and chain runnig maps not caring. i still have some dumb mana flask too because i havent bothered to replace it yet

If there are not a lot of enemies, chances of proc-ing will reduce.

You can get more attack speed (gloves, jewels) as it will increase the chance of proc-ing Molten Burst.

"
tubbylobo a écrit :
Hey again. Couple of clarifications needed :

1. In your PoB you are using Tombfist. Which gem do you sacrifice when you use it?

2. In your PoB you are using Elemental weakness + anger + Enlighten and Herald of Ash + flesh and stone + enlighten. Where exactly do you socket those?

Thanks for your replies. Helps a lot to understand the build ^^

Ans 1: You can drop faster attack from Warchief setup if you intend to use Tombfist.

However, Tombfist is no longer the BIS gloves for the build with the introduction of Awakened Melee Physical. BIS gloves will now be rare Warlord influenced Spiked gloves. You can check out the recommended section for preferred rolls.

Ans 2: If you have Watcher's Eye (Gain #% of physical as extra fire), you will use Anger + Herald of Ash. You can use a curse on hit ring to replace the curse. Recommended rares section has the instructions for crafting such a ring.

"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
there doesnt seem to be a good way to link cluster jewels without respeccing them out. I basically set myself up with what i think is a good cluster set. Large>med>small

Large: 12% fire damage on small nodes, Cremator, Doryani's Lession

Medium: 10% projectile damage on small nodes, Eye to eye, Repeater

Small: 3 all attributes, 2% damage, 4% life, 2% cold res on small nodes, Peak Vigor

I want to transition to EE version but i dont know where to get the points now that cluster jewels are a thing because i have 14 points invested into the cluster set up above

Small cluster jewel allows you to drop life % nodes since it provide 12% life.

I would drop the medium cluster ring because it mostly only benefit Molten Burst. Physical damage small passive nodes would be better as it get double scaled (physical damage is increased, then fire damage is applied on top).

The same goes to Large cluster ring jewel. It will be better if you can find a jewel that gives physical damage to small passive nodes.

This is a level 90 EO skill tree with 10 free passive points that you can allocate for cluster jewels. I have dropped Hatchet Master from the tree. Therefore, the cluster jewel that you use have to provide more damage than Hatchet Master for you to gain damage buff.
That makes sense with the large cluster. Will kind of suck to lose Cremator though, destroying enemies on kill stops you from getting shotgunned by on death effects.

I dont think %phys is an option on medium jewels though. It seems the only ones that make sense are area damage, projectile damage, channeling damage.
Dernière édition par DotsandDashes, le 20 mars 2020 23:27:37
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
That makes sense with the large cluster. Will kind of suck to lose Cremator though, destroying enemies on kill stops you from getting shotgunned by on death effects.

I dont think %phys is an option on medium jewels though. It seems the only ones that make sense are area damage, projectile damage, channeling damage.

Besides Cremator, a Crusader ilvl 85+ rare chest with exploding mod will work the same. And better cos it also greatly improves the clear speed for the build.

EDIT: You don't have to use all 3 types of cluster jewel for the build. Instead, pick the one that gives you the most buffs.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 21 mars 2020 01:07:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires