[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

The current Pastebin doesn't translate well. None of the passive points have been speced into.
"
JynxedLynx a écrit :
The current Pastebin doesn't translate well. None of the passive points have been speced into.

From the guide:

"
Go to bottom dropdown of POB and [Click to Select Tree] to change skill tree.
I'm having a really hard time not dying with this build. Not sure what im doing wrong...
"
Anoldblindguy a écrit :
I'm having a really hard time not dying with this build. Not sure what im doing wrong...

The gems in your axe and chest are not following the guide. You are missing a lot of damage over there. Check out the gems section for gems setup on various slots.

Since you are using Shroud of Lightless, you can run this setup:

Cyclone + Infused Channeling + Fortify + Elemental Damage with Attack + Rage

Your chaos resist is -47. You will want to get it to +ve number.

Run Soul of Arakkali for more chaos resistance.

Run Soul of Shakari for poison immunity.

Base on POB, it appears that you are missing a skill point. type /passives in your chat to check which skill point are you missing.

You are running EO skill tree but your chance to hit is only 74%. That is too low. You want it to be at least 90%. I recommend you to stick to Resolute Technique skill tree till you get 900 accuracy on your gears.

Drop Red Dream. Instead, use a medium ring Thread of Hope and insert that near Golem's Blood. Pick up Discipline of the Unyielding instead. Check the Thread of Hope section for other various nodes that you can pick without pathing to them.

Consider getting Rampart for more survivability too.

Instead of Watcher's Eye with increased fire damage, go for "Gain #% physical as EXTRA fire damage". You will gain more DPS.

EDIT: If you are dying a lot in delirium encounter, you have to watch out for suicide bombers.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 23 mars 2020 02:54:04
Hello,
First of all, thanks for the build, so far I'm having a lot of fun with it.
I had not played PoE for a long time and I'm trying to figure out a lot of stuff about the game.
So far I've tried to play with cluster Jewels. Maybe I'm spending too many points in there.
I just got a 5L Bronn's Lithe, I had to drop a nice life & res Chest and my hp pool suffered a lot from it.
I'm not sure what Flask I should use, I keep using Doedres because of the Cluster Jewel (area damage / power charge) and lack of endurance charge gen atm in my build.
I have no idea how far I am to kill Sirus but I don't think I'm close to get my hands on Thread of hope, what alternative do I have ? (I've seen the channeling nodes near Point Blank. And I also noticed a medium cluster Jewel for channeling but didn't find it yet).

Gear wise I'm having a hard time to figure out what's good or not like my gloves or jewellery. I've seen the recommandations but probably did something wrong and sinked a lot of currency trying to get the good rolls on some base items without success.

As a returning player, (game has changed a lot since I've played it) do you know what should be my main focus in order to progress ? So far just mapping trying to unlock all watchstones, but since lvl 90 I die a lot in lowish red maps and have a hard time getting any experience.
I know I probably did a lot of mistakes, was wondering what's the biggest one :D.

Wow thank you so much for that info!
Love the build so far!

How do you generate endurance charges with this build?
How do you get two curses? Is it by getting it on your rare chest?

E: I missed the ascendancy.. Still, curses?
Dernière édition par Aheadofyou, le 23 mars 2020 17:26:09
"
remaye a écrit :
Hello,
First of all, thanks for the build, so far I'm having a lot of fun with it.
I had not played PoE for a long time and I'm trying to figure out a lot of stuff about the game.
So far I've tried to play with cluster Jewels. Maybe I'm spending too many points in there.
I just got a 5L Bronn's Lithe, I had to drop a nice life & res Chest and my hp pool suffered a lot from it.
I'm not sure what Flask I should use, I keep using Doedres because of the Cluster Jewel (area damage / power charge) and lack of endurance charge gen atm in my build.
I have no idea how far I am to kill Sirus but I don't think I'm close to get my hands on Thread of hope, what alternative do I have ? (I've seen the channeling nodes near Point Blank. And I also noticed a medium cluster Jewel for channeling but didn't find it yet).

Gear wise I'm having a hard time to figure out what's good or not like my gloves or jewellery. I've seen the recommandations but probably did something wrong and sinked a lot of currency trying to get the good rolls on some base items without success.

As a returning player, (game has changed a lot since I've played it) do you know what should be my main focus in order to progress ? So far just mapping trying to unlock all watchstones, but since lvl 90 I die a lot in lowish red maps and have a hard time getting any experience.
I know I probably did a lot of mistakes, was wondering what's the biggest one :D.

Based on your POB, I would drop that medium cluster jewel and just stick to the small + large cluster jewel. In fact, your large cluster jewel is just okay so you can look into upgrading that in the future. I recommend getting a large jewel that grant physical % damage on small passive. That will give you more damage. Check cluster jewel section for recommended notables for this large jewel.

Get a medium ring Thread of Hope and insert that near Golem's Blood. This enable you to pick up Discipline of the Unyielding + Slaughter without pathing to it. Check the Thread of Hope section for other nodes that you can pick.

Crafting +1 minimum endurance charge on your rings and amulet will give you permanent 4 endurance charges but this will mean replacing/upgrading your rings and amulet to provide resist + life and with open suffix.

Your life pool is rather low. You will want to aim for 6000 life at level 90.

Consider getting a rare ilvl 85+ Crusader Astral plate with exploding mod for end game chest. Check recommended rare section for instruction on how to craft the chest. This will increase your map clearing speed and survivability too.

For gloves, Warlord influenced with Culling Strike will be very useful. Recommended rares contain instruction on the preferred rolls for the gloves.

Boots can be upgraded. The armor version of the Two Tone boots will be preferred since it gives you more resistance.

Use Soul of Arakaali and Shakari for chaos damage reduction and poison immunity.

Aim for +ve number for your chaos resist.

For regular / abyssal jewels, always prioritize life roll over damage.

Get Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching. That gives you more healing.

Get an anti-freeze quick silver and replace Kiara's Determination with anti-curse granite flask.

Replace Doedre's Elixir with Atziri's Promise.

Also, run /passives in your chat window just in case you are missing any skill quest.

"
Aheadofyou a écrit :
Love the build so far!

How do you generate endurance charges with this build?
How do you get two curses? Is it by getting it on your rare chest?

E: I missed the ascendancy.. Still, curses?

Medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood enable you to pick up Discipline of the Unyielding.

For double curse ring, Whispers of Doom amulet anointment will give you +1 curse.

A ilvl 85 rare Crusader + Hunter Astral plate chest can give you exploding mod and +1 curse. You can refer to recommended rare section for crafting instruction.
Hello everyone! Thank you Kira for making and updating this guide

I have about 2 ex to spend and was wondering where the money could be best put towards? Would purchasing a 6L Bronn be the next step or do you guys suggest something else?

I'm having a decent time surviving bosses but I do get killed pretty easily when it comes to chaos dmg
"
Norwind a écrit :
Hello everyone! Thank you Kira for making and updating this guide

I have about 2 ex to spend and was wondering where the money could be best put towards? Would purchasing a 6L Bronn be the next step or do you guys suggest something else?

I'm having a decent time surviving bosses but I do get killed pretty easily when it comes to chaos dmg

Your rare gears are missing a lot of life rolls. You will want to work on that first.

Your flasks are not following the guide. Check out for flasks section for recommendation.

6L Bronn is nice but now my personal favorite for 6L chest is ilvl 85 Crusader influenced Astral plate with exploding mod (recommended rares section for crafting instructions). This greatly improves the mapping speed and also gives you more toughness.

You can go for 6L Bronn first and use that to farm and upgrade your gears before doing the switch.

Check out Thread of Hope section. Especially the socket near Golem's Blood. That gives you more damage and free endurance charge without spending too many passive points.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires