[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I am level 74 doing ok. I had to use cyclone because I found that consecrated path had too slow of an attack speed to keep me alive. What can I add or do to help add more survivability? Also to use more life leech?
"
Fuzzy66 a écrit :
I am level 74 doing ok. I had to use cyclone because I found that consecrated path had too slow of an attack speed to keep me alive. What can I add or do to help add more survivability? Also to use more life leech?

You need better life rolls on your rare slots. Check out Recommended Rare sections for preferred rolls on rare slots.

You will want movement speed on your boots, at least 25%.

Use Soul Tether belt. That will greatly improve your life leech and survivability.

Your flasks are your friends and they not properly rolled. You want:

• Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching
  • Experimental Granite Flask of Warding
  • Experimental Quick Silver Flask of Heat
  • Chemist Basalt Flask of Dousing / Grounding
  • The Wise Oak

For Pantheon, get Soul of Solaris / Arakaali, Soul of Shakari / Ryslatha

Check out Thread of Hope section. You can get Disciple of Unyielding and Disciple of Slaughter without pathing to them.
Hey, im little bit confused
there are 123 points. I picked marauder chieftain. Im using Skill Tree - Level 100. How can i use Thread of Hope withouth points.

Secondary: Which skill should i get rid of to use new Cluster Jewels :(
?
Please help me im struggling with this.. :)

Have a great day sir and thank you so much for your effort with this build !
Hi, I cant find any information about what map mods this build can(t) do? What mods are an absolute nono?
"
AidsVentura a écrit :
Hey, im little bit confused
there are 123 points. I picked marauder chieftain. Im using Skill Tree - Level 100. How can i use Thread of Hope withouth points.

Secondary: Which skill should i get rid of to use new Cluster Jewels :(
?
Please help me im struggling with this.. :)

Have a great day sir and thank you so much for your effort with this build !

To pick up nodes reachable by Thread of Hope, you have to drop some skill points. E.g. You can pick up Hatchet Master and drop the points pathing to it. These freed points can be used on other nodes reachable by Thread of Hope.

For skill points to unspec, just look at the cluster jewels. If it gives you life % on the small nodes, you will unspec life % from skill tree. If it gives you physical % damage, you can drop nodes that gives you lower damage.

Basically, you want to gain more life / damage for using the cluster jewels.

"
schalander a écrit :
Hi, I cant find any information about what map mods this build can(t) do? What mods are an absolute nono?

Elemental reflect maps are the only map that you can't do (unless the sextant rolled "players cannot take reflected damage").

I would re-roll maps that cannot leech too.

If your main focus is leveling, I would avoid maps with 2 or 3 damage multipliers. Especially crit multi + penetration.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 16 mars 2020 08:27:06
Hello,

how is this build good vs bosses like conquerors and Sirius? I wanna play some cyclone but cannot decide which one :D
"
lampicka95 a écrit :
Hello,

how is this build good vs bosses like conquerors and Sirius? I wanna play some cyclone but cannot decide which one :D

I played the build as Slayer in 3.9 using SSF gears and was able to beat Sirus 8 deathless. Marauder will be able to do that too. :)
I've been eyeing this build for years and cannot wait to use it as my league start on PS4 this week. Thank you for many pages of information and a great written guide. There is a tonne of info I learned despite years of playing on the 1st page. Really looking forward to using this as I go through 3.10 the first time! I'm hoping Spinning through Delirum will result in me having a great time!
Dernière édition par NotoriousAUB, le 16 mars 2020 15:45:48
Hey, so I've hit level 75 on this build and have 0/4 endurance charges all the time. I never seem to get the charges. Am I doing something wrong?
"
tubbylobo a écrit :
Hey, so I've hit level 75 on this build and have 0/4 endurance charges all the time. I never seem to get the charges. Am I doing something wrong?

You will need to socket a medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood and pick up Disciple of the Unyielding.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires