[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hi! Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but have you tried Skitterbots + Bonechill? The skitterbot AI is pretty good, and using them instead of Hatred POBs better, even with Watcher's Eye, as well as letting you fit in Flesh and Stone for extra surviveability.
Dernière édition par SenseiTomato, le 14 sept. 2019 19:22:46
"
brcoa a écrit :
Is using Rage Support really worth it tho?
Over the other options for damage?
Sometimes it doesn't feel so good, takes too long to stack
I feel like Added Cold Damage is stronger even on max rage stacks, except when Berserk is on.

If you don't want rage you could use ice bite, especially if you have +1 frenzy shaper's touch, lots of damage with 9+ frenzy charges, and helps going to full frenzy charges immediately + helps freezing everything.
Dernière édition par Microchaton, le 14 sept. 2019 19:46:19
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
Solemplow a écrit :

You're saying a 330+dps claw will make a bif diff (from a BS perspective i know)

I have the wasp nest and got a 338pdps gemini claw but i still lose tooltip dps.

Here are my claws

I know the rare one is garbage but i wanted to try. So a 350pdps random claw < 255pdps wasp nest ?

Alpharage is spot on.

Im still trying to wrap my head around the fact, that the the 1c Wasp Nest is better or equal than a 2ex claw.

I mean, I guess thats cool and all, but im at a point where id like to upgrade my weapon, but im not rich, got about 2-3ex to spend. But I don't want to do it if it's barely noticeable.

3ex seems to get you into the 370-380 PDPS range, but im not sure if that is even enough to notice compared to Wasp Nest/Bloodseeker?
Dernière édition par nexxen666, le 14 sept. 2019 21:27:07
"
nexxen666 a écrit :

3ex seems to get you into the 370-380 PDPS range, but im not sure if that is even enough to notice compared to Wasp Nest/Bloodseeker?

Imho if you upgrade the rest of your gear properly, you really shouldn't feel like you need the dps of a GG claw, bloodseeker's instant leech is great.

I'm using a Bloodseeker with crit implicit and am in the process of trying to double corrupt max roll Bloodseekers with 28% quality to get the best out of it.
Don't have to go that far but you can find corrupted Bloodseekers with good implicits at reasonable prices, and use your money to get other things.

using this atm
Dernière édition par Microchaton, le 15 sept. 2019 00:21:35
"
Microchaton a écrit :
"
nexxen666 a écrit :

Imho if you upgrade the rest of your gear properly, you really shouldn't feel like you need the dps of a GG claw, bloodseeker's instant leech is great.

I'm using a Bloodseeker with crit implicit and am in the process of trying to double corrupt max roll Bloodseekers with 28% quality to get the best out of it.
Don't have to go that far but you can find corrupted Bloodseekers with good implicits at reasonable prices, and use your money to get other things.

using this atm

Thank you for this note (and sorry for highjacking my fellow raiders question)
I was struggling to figure out what to upgrade first, now that you said this, I think I've settled for:
Get the pandemonius and a decent 6L chest with high life and maybe some resist :D
edit: I'll probably start with hyrres amulet since pandemonius is crazy expensive
Dernière édition par Chridian, le 15 sept. 2019 03:59:36
Has anyone incorporated some %life explosion on kill into this build? Super strong for this league due to density of blight encounters.

Just crafted this, slightly worse than in pob, but still very happy, if someone need those crafts write me in game.
What's the best way to craft your shield? Alt-spam+regal? Chaos spam? Or just buy?
i just crafted this

what is ur suggestion for the multimods?
should i go for pure DPS?

1) increase phy/ flat phy damage/ increase attack speed/ crit chance+quality?
or 2) flat phy damage/attack penetrate elemental resist/ increase attack speed/ crit+quality

which one has better damage?
Dernière édition par tky0414, le 15 sept. 2019 10:11:14
"
dtx1212 a écrit :

Just crafted this, slightly worse than in pob, but still very happy, if someone need those crafts write me in game.

"slightly worse than in pob" lol. That claw is insane though.
Getting a claw like the one in the Super-expensive item-set is not something that can be expected of everyone. Neither is getting a claw like the one you have ^^

Don't panic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires