[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

So about the passive tree.

wouldnt it be better to go for Path of warrior instead of Warrior's blood?

I understand its way more aggresive since instead of:
1.8% life regen per second
20% stun threshold
+20 to strength

you're getting:
12% increased physical damage
+10 to armour
+20 to strength

idea's on this variation?

should i value the defensive stats in this case over some juicy 12% phys dmg which will give you more leech in return?
Dernière édition par neftized, le 22 janv. 2018 17:09:08
"
neftized a écrit :
So about the passive tree.

wouldnt it be better to go for Path of warrior instead of Warrior's blood?

I understand its way more aggresive since instead of:
1.8% life regen per second
20% stun threshold
+20 to strength

you're getting:
12% increased physical damage
+10 to armour
+20 to strength

idea's on this variation?

should i value the defensive stats in this case over some juicy 12% phys dmg which will give you more leech in return?

You could, if you chose to go vaal pact. But for non-vp, 1.8% life regen is sick
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Just a quick noob question. Why use maim support and why not something like con effect which gives more dps?
Fun build. I used it as a pretty solid guideline. One bad piece of advice in there though:

"Blood rage is optional, but if you feel tanky enough and decide to run blood rage, be sure to pick iron reflexes for more physical damage reduction. At higher levels be sure to get Warrior's Blood (1.8% Life regen), if you do not pick vaal pact, right underneath heart of the warrior 10% life node)"

Wiki clearly states: Physical damage reduction: Damage dealt by Blood Rage is lowered by physical damage reduction. Note that armour only reduces physical damage from hits, and thus does not affect the damage taken from Blood Rage.

I'll probably still take Iron Reflexes once it hit 95 though cause I like to run lab a lot.

Also I think Soul of Yugul reflect minor pantheon is entirely useless. You could mention Ralakesh maybe since that would give you blood rage drain mitigation. Garukhan buffed for 6 move speed is nice too. Basically any of them can be interchangeably good depending on what you're doing EXCEPT Yugul/Abberath/Tukohama. Only time I ever used that crappy reflect one was for doing a phys reflect map for a challenge thing.
Dernière édition par Glencairn, le 22 janv. 2018 20:49:04
I think I've gotten to the best expression of the build that I can, not much has changed since my initial impressions but here are some conclusions I've gotten to:

-100% Bleed is not important. Crimson dance is still a nice DPS gain for 1 point, as bleed stacks to 8 in-perfunctory even at only 25% chance on hit, but more reasonably, it is not important to try and scale bleed as a damage source and attempting to do so will result in a net loss of DPS vs just simply acting to increase cyclone damage (which, too, will increase bleed damage). The instances where scaling bleed may be better than cyclone can be counted on one hand, and are even then in no way conspicuously better than just improving cyclone, which brings us to point 2:

-Starforge is better.

-Iron Reflexes is bad, because:

-An Abyssal Jewel with Blind is brokenly strong. Especially with a Jade Flask. You give up almost nothing to have it, and as a result you have 70%+ evade against bosses. Armor in the small quantity that this build has it is terrible regardless - trash is dying too fast for it to matter, and it is providing a marginal defense at best against the size of hits bosses do (like <10% reduction). Add to this that blind reduces the chance to be crit.

-Tombfists are so good. Intimidate without having to use a Belt of the Deceiver, get a blind jewel without sacing a vanilla jewel on the tree.

-Vaal Pact is so much stronger than taking ~5% regen on the tree, especially with the length of time overleech stays in effect. The Writing Jar is really strong for this as well, and makes trials a breeze.

-The Retch is completely unimportant as a damage source. I still choose to use it for QOL purposes because 60% increased flask duration is awesome, as is 15% movespeed while flasked.

-Breezes though content all the way up to T16, even with a Sadima's Touch and Bisco's Leash used vice Tombfist/Retch. I pretty much only put them back on to kill guardians and elder/shaper.

It farms endgame content with ease, and here are videos for it:
T14 Elder
Chimera
Hydra
Phoenix
Minotaur
Shaper
I'll make a UAtziri whenever she decides to drop an ignorance.

Gear:
Spoiler

DPS Tooltips, buffed and unbuffed:
Spoiler
Unbuffed in HO:

Flasked, warchief, blood rage, frenzy charges, recently killed, onslaught (no Rallying Cry):

Pretty much the only thing I have left to do for gear is get a Devoto's with Cyclone speed, but that's only an 8k DPS increase over vuln enchant and costs ~10ex, which I think is a completely unresaonble use of money while I still need to buy a VD enchant for my LL PP VD occultist, so that'll be way down the road if I even do it.

Perhaps a sweet Stygian Vise to replace my retch as well, but I've yet to see anything resembling a reasonable replacement in Abyss.
Dernière édition par Thukker, le 22 janv. 2018 22:44:01
"
Glencairn a écrit :
Fun build. I used it as a pretty solid guideline. One bad piece of advice in there though:

"Blood rage is optional, but if you feel tanky enough and decide to run blood rage, be sure to pick iron reflexes for more physical damage reduction. At higher levels be sure to get Warrior's Blood (1.8% Life regen), if you do not pick vaal pact, right underneath heart of the warrior 10% life node)"

Wiki clearly states: Physical damage reduction: Damage dealt by Blood Rage is lowered by physical damage reduction. Note that armour only reduces physical damage from hits, and thus does not affect the damage taken from Blood Rage.

I'll probably still take Iron Reflexes once it hit 95 though cause I like to run lab a lot.

Also I think Soul of Yugul reflect minor pantheon is entirely useless. You could mention Ralakesh maybe since that would give you blood rage drain mitigation. Garukhan buffed for 6 move speed is nice too. Basically any of them can be interchangeably good depending on what you're doing EXCEPT Yugul/Abberath/Tukohama. Only time I ever used that crappy reflect one was for doing a phys reflect map for a challenge thing.

You're totally right about blood rage. That's my bad. Most of my knowledge of Phys DoT comes from my PvP background where every phys DoT (bleed) is scaled off of the initial physical hit. Therefore, armour helps in that scenario. However, yes armour does not help with blood rage.

As far as pantheons go, they're all pretty meh in the grand scheme of things. I just feel like still using Yugul is the safest one, but it's not like it takes much to change the pantheon between maps haha. Ralakesh would definitely be the best for VP builds. But I out-regen blood rage just standing in my hideout since I don't use VP. I'll mention Ralakesh for VP in the VP Starforge section.
"
Thukker a écrit :
Snip!

Nice feedback! Yes, as mentioned in the thread, I've since swapped out Retch for my new stygian with 15% move, belt of deceiver mod, dual res, life, and a nice jewel.

But yeah, like you mentioned, good luck finding that in league.

Retch is just overall QoL and very accessible, even in league. And this build was made before stygians were a thing. At the time of making the build, it was still better damage than a rando rustic since we don't benefit from WED/pen.
"
Thukker a écrit :
Spoiler
I think I've gotten to the best expression of the build that I can, not much has changed since my initial impressions but here are some conclusions I've gotten to:

-100% Bleed is not important. Crimson dance is still a nice DPS gain for 1 point, as bleed stacks to 8 in-perfunctory even at only 25% chance on hit, but more reasonably, it is not important to try and scale bleed as a damage source and attempting to do so will result in a net loss of DPS vs just simply acting to increase cyclone damage (which, too, will increase bleed damage). The instances where scaling bleed may be better than cyclone can be counted on one hand, and are even then in no way conspicuously better than just improving cyclone, which brings us to point 2:

-Starforge is better.

-Iron Reflexes is bad, because:

-An Abyssal Jewel with Blind is brokenly strong. Especially with a Jade Flask. You give up almost nothing to have it, and as a result you have 70%+ evade against bosses. Armor in the small quantity that this build has it is terrible regardless - trash is dying too fast for it to matter, and it is providing a marginal defense at best against the size of hits bosses do (like <10% reduction). Add to this that blind reduces the chance to be crit.

-Tombfists are so good. Intimidate without having to use a Belt of the Deceiver, get a blind jewel without sacing a vanilla jewel on the tree.

-Vaal Pact is so much stronger than taking ~5% regen on the tree, especially with the length of time overleech stays in effect. The Writing Jar is really strong for this as well, and makes trials a breeze.

-The Retch is completely unimportant as a damage source. I still choose to use it for QOL purposes because 60% increased flask duration is awesome, as is 15% movespeed while flasked.

-Breezes though content all the way up to T16, even with a Sadima's Touch and Bisco's Leash used vice Tombfist/Retch. I pretty much only put them back on to kill guardians and elder/shaper.

It farms endgame content with ease, and here are videos for it:
T14 Elder
Chimera
Hydra
Phoenix
Minotaur
Shaper
I'll make a UAtziri whenever she decides to drop an ignorance.

Gear:
Spoiler

DPS Tooltips, buffed and unbuffed:
Spoiler
Unbuffed in HO:

Flasked, warchief, blood rage, frenzy charges, recently killed, onslaught (no Rallying Cry):

Pretty much the only thing I have left to do for gear is get a Devoto's with Cyclone speed, but that's only an 8k DPS increase over vuln enchant and costs ~10ex, which I think is a completely unresaonble use of money while I still need to buy a VD enchant for my LL PP VD occultist, so that'll be way down the road if I even do it.

Perhaps a sweet Stygian Vise to replace my retch as well, but I've yet to see anything resembling a reasonable replacement in Abyss.

Some good points in here. Im gonna stick with the axe but probably opt out of IR to keep grabbing life and switch Basalt flask with Jade of Reflexes for a smarter dual layer defense since I already use tombfist/blind jewel combo.

My shitter gears:
Spoiler

Dernière édition par Glencairn, le 22 janv. 2018 23:30:03
my "first" slayer, having so much fun.

Trying to gear up as i go along.

Stuff
Spoiler

Jewels are mostly crap though

Dernière édition par zkin, le 23 janv. 2018 02:39:06
I'm pretty glad that i did this build , i've always loved cyclone and it's just what i like in poe so much.

Could you give me some tips for improving my character? Thanks.

Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires