[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thank you! your build is great. But I have a question

Should I use concentration effect support in boss fight instead of bleed chance support?

I think 80% bleed chance is enough (with atziri axe) and the flat phy damage does only about 10-13% more damage (by calculating the ratio of weapon flat damage and the gem flat phy)

If I choose concentration effect, I can have at least 54% more damage.

Or I can choose increase are of effect for mapping.

Should I do that?
"
Manh8 a écrit :
Hi everybody, i have some problem with Daresso's Salute. When i switch Carnage Heart for it my dexterity goes down by 70 point instead of 35, which is the total of attributes Carnage gives me and should be the amount of Dex lost.
Also chaos resistance goes down hard and as far as i know chaos resistance isn't considered part of "% to all elemental resistances".

First of all your profile is not public so we cant see it.

But reading your text it just sounds like your devoto's (in case you are wearing one) cant be equipped anymore (maybe because of the gems in it).
could anyone gear check me and give me some ideas on what I should be upgrading next? I am level 90 with around 20ex. Thank you!

my gear.

Spoiler

I also have this gloves but i dont know if i need change any gems or tree skill point to use them

I hope someone could help me.

best regards.
What do you guys think about headhunter vs the retch?

I have a headhunter and was wondering if it's any good to use on this build or useless :)
"
RunToTheSun a écrit :
"
Manh8 a écrit :
Hi everybody, i have some problem with Daresso's Salute. When i switch Carnage Heart for it my dexterity goes down by 70 point instead of 35, which is the total of attributes Carnage gives me and should be the amount of Dex lost.
Also chaos resistance goes down hard and as far as i know chaos resistance isn't considered part of "% to all elemental resistances".

First of all your profile is not public so we cant see it.

But reading your text it just sounds like your devoto's (in case you are wearing one) cant be equipped anymore (maybe because of the gems in it).

My bad, now you can see it clearly.
Anyway it's also related but i can't understand how a 35 attribute points loss can become in fact a 70 a points loss and also the chaos res, it seems weird to me but maybe cause i'm fairly new to the game.

All points of view are appreciated, thanks.

[EDIT] It was a problem with gems, enfeeble in particular, so yeah i'm retarded and problem solved. Thx for reply anyway and thx Ahfack for the great build, even if i went Starforge. GL y'all!
Dernière édition par Manh8, le 24 janv. 2018 09:13:14
How much does this build cost now? I can afford a 6L disfavour and kaom's heart but not really sure about other pieces.
"
ethanju a écrit :
How much does this build cost now? I can afford a 6L disfavour and kaom's heart but not really sure about other pieces.

http://poe.ninja/
Enjoy
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
burned20022003 a écrit :
First Shaper kill today!

i respeced to starforge and took up Thukker's advice with his set up previously i had tried 3 times with this
but failed , although i dont blame it on the setup of the original build it was mainly my mistakes .

So yeah i changed the build got this
and tried again today and got him down .

Thanks to the OP for the build and to Thukker , and to all the other peeps contributing in this thread!

@Thukker or anyone actually - running conc effect reduces your area dmg...so is daresso's salute then a requirement to then help keep your area dmg going? Also, from observation, we scaling 'damage on full life', which then in turn speaks to vaal pact for imba leeching to keep the full life up? I'm currently using a carnage heart to help boost stats and resistances...if I drop it, i'd need to find other gear to make up res and int :S

In addition, I went iron reflexes to help buff myself as I want to run uber a lot...having going the evasion route, would you say that evasion is just as effective to run uber constantly?

Please look at my tree and gear below and perhaps just mention what I should change as my current tooltip dps is around 108k and 6.7khp but I think still would not be able to do t16's

thank you

"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
"
ethanju a écrit :

Enjoy

doesn't seem to do anything. but nvm I'll just stick with my ngamahu. It seems to have more dps.
"
ethanju a écrit :
"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
"
ethanju a écrit :

Enjoy

doesn't seem to do anything. but nvm I'll just stick with my ngamahu. It seems to have more dps.

LOL

I went Thukker's way and I can reach 500k tooltip dps with my gear.

You wanted to know the price? Probably gloves 1ex, rings 2ex, belt around 4 ex, kaoms around 4ex, devoto with one of two enchants 8-10ex daresso 3ex starforge 10+ex for good roll.

So 35+ex not counting quality gems, jewels etc.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires