[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thanks a lot for the super detailed guide! i'm currently leveling this guy, already got a kaom's heart and 15ex saved for gearing him, would you suggest going for the 6L atziri's disfavour or just get a 4/5L and get the rest of the gear a bit nicer?

Leveling is a blast so far, haven't had any trouble, currently using 5L belly + the blood reaper
Dernière édition par ssf_enigma, le 20 janv. 2018 16:56:40
"
Thanks a lot for the super detailed guide! i'm currently leveling this guy, already got a kaom's heart and 15ex saved for gearing him, would you suggest going for the 6L atziri's disfavour or just get a 4/5L and get the rest of the gear a bit nicer?

Leveling is a blast so far, haven't had any trouble, currently using 5L belly + the blood reaper

cmon dude
"
This profile has been set to private
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
I'm sorry I'm new around here and in PoE in general, just started out this league, I just took the privacy thing off, not sure if it's that way by default or if I changed it without realizing it.
"
I'm sorry I'm new around here and in PoE in general, just started out this league, I just took the privacy thing off, not sure if it's that way by default or if I changed it without realizing it.

Welcome!
You are only 57 level, so just keep lvling. If u already have currency for him, ofc u need 6l axe (11-12ex), then up ur resistences on gloves, boots, belt and 1 ring and buy doedre's as 2nd - its a good choice for begining double curse (1-2\3ex). Also u can buy daresso's amul (2.5-3ex) and good jewels (1-3ex) and then farm for retch (5.5-6ex). Also dont forget bout qual 20lvl gems.
Your budget is good for pretop-top content, just keep going and good luck!
I hope i helped you even a little.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Dernière édition par Hikakundesu, le 20 janv. 2018 19:51:42
"
Welcome!
You are only 57 level, so just keep lvling. If u already have currency for him, ofc u need 6l axe (11-12ex), then up ur resistences on gloves, boots, belt and 1 ring and buy doedre's as 2nd - its a good choice for begining double curse (1-2\3ex). Also u can buy daresso's amul (2.5-3ex) and good jewels (1-3ex) and then farm for retch (5.5-6ex). Also dont forget bout qual 20lvl gems.
Your budget is good for pretop-top content, just keep going and good luck!
I hope i helped you even a little.

yeah you did help a lot! thanks! will try to get into maps today and tomorrow to lv85 at least and then see what's best to buy! thanks for the welcome too!
Hello , im playing path of exile since month and really enjoying the game but i have one problem with this slayer build , just getting one shotted sometime even by tier 13 map boss not talking about guardians or even end game . Can someone look at my character and give me some advice what can be upgrade or change.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrHer3tic/characters

atm 6.3k hp 133k dmg i hideout and over 80+ on all res

Manage to do forge of the phoenix map few minute ago, just one death from this big fire blow attack
Dernière édition par MrHer3tic, le 21 janv. 2018 07:17:29
"
MrHer3tic a écrit :
just getting one shotted sometime even by tier 13 map boss not talking about guardians or even end game . Can someone look at my character and give me some advice what can be upgrade or change.

atm 6.3k hp 133k dmg i hideout and over 80+ on all res

Sounds weird, very. I can advice u to change 3 points from jewel above resol. tech. to vaal pact. I tried and it is good especially with retch. Also change charge and fortify gems in gloves to cwdt+immortal call, it helps a lot. And of course make double curse with doedre's ring instead of haste. Just check my prof.

"
MrHer3tic a écrit :

Manage to do forge of the phoenix map few minute ago, just one death from this big fire blow attack

It is normal thing if we talking bout his charging AOE attack, just dodge it staying out of range.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Dernière édition par Hikakundesu, le 21 janv. 2018 09:57:35
Hi, I would like to say thanks for this guide. I'm loving it so far, very fun.

My question is regarding the dual rings with int rolls on them. How do I go about crafting them? Do I use essences of spite for guaranteed int rolls? A simple walkthrough for that would be great for me, thanks.

I apologize if this has been asked before.
Hey there.
Great guide, I like it!

However, I seem to have a HUGE survival issue.
I tend to die often on mob packs, and even more on bosses.

It's very often I have to give up on doing the last boss in maps, simply because I get rekt in seconds.

Same goes for very big mob packs, they just slaughter me.

Sitting at 5.2k hp now, with resistances being ok.

(Still fairly new to poe, so any in depth answers would be much appreciated!)
"
Zaicoo a écrit :
Hey there.
Great guide, I like it!

However, I seem to have a HUGE survival issue.
I tend to die often on mob packs, and even more on bosses.

It's very often I have to give up on doing the last boss in maps, simply because I get rekt in seconds.

Same goes for very big mob packs, they just slaughter me.

Sitting at 5.2k hp now, with resistances being ok.

(Still fairly new to poe, so any in depth answers would be much appreciated!)

Up ur and gems lvl, qual. them, get 6 link axe, take basalt flask, swap 3 nodes from jewel above resol. tech. to %life nodes and 2 from lifeleech hematophagy to socket under barbarism. and ofc dis:

"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
change charge and fortify gems in gloves to cwdt+immortal call, it helps a lot. And of course make double curse with doedre's ring
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires