3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
Patch notes look really meh.. flame wall is indeed the only noticeable change.

I think the nerfs to life recovery rate from the watchers eye's (both malevolence and vitality) are also worth mentioning.

"
Can now grant 10 to 15% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality (from 20 to 30%)

Can now grant 8 to 12% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence (from 15 to 20%)

New versions can now grant 1 to 1.5% of Life Regenerated per second while affected by Vitality (instead of 100 to 140 Life Regeneration per second).

This will adversely affect the survivability of the build... will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Dernière édition par Cypr3ss_2012, le 16 sept. 2020 00:26:01
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :

I think the nerfs to life recovery rate from the watchers eye's (both malevolence and vitality) are also worth mentioning.

Oh great point, completely overlooked that.
Almost no reason to use watcher's eye now then... unless malevolence dotmulti one is not in 10-15ex range.

Looks like a mediocre league for RF unless the mechanics favors it greatly.. going to fell really tough to get 25 perfect rare items without harvest, I guess we got somewhat spoiled.
i am waiting for the reveal of the alternate quality gem what it brings to the table
nice

valako got buffed :) noice

Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've used a Warcry Recently

defo going chieftan now

"
Balvi a écrit :
nice

valako got buffed :) noice

Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've used a Warcry Recently

defo going chieftan now

this buff was in 3.11, not the heist patch
spoiled indeed lol, can't run around with 5 pieces of mirror tier gear anymore

vitality is completely gutted. but to be completely honest the higher tier gearing for rf dosn't use vitality anyways. i don't think malev % regen is nerfed.

rf replica gem info aren't reviewed yet, so idk. imagine if they converted that massive spell dmg buff on rf into fire/burning dmg

fire wall skill still hasn't been reviewed. would be a giant fuck you if its flat dmg

Vitality makes sense, but i really don't get why they nerfed malevolence recovery. 20% wasn't high, and the aura reserves 50%... so strange.

Looks like current watcher eyes will get to keep old recovery values, so better divine em before patch, if you have a good one. They are gonna be worth a lot soon.

I could be completely wrong but it doesn't look like flame wall will be an option.

The skill's damage is broken down into two parts. The first deals little damage but does so to all enemies inside the area. The second only activates when an enemy enters the area of effect, and that's where the issue lies. It looks like they have to ENTER. If you spawn the wall on an enemy, that dot effect won't proc, and that's where the bulk of the damage is.

"
rhah a écrit :
I could be completely wrong but it doesn't look like flame wall will be an option.

The skill's damage is broken down into two parts...

Mark already confirmed you can cast it on top of stuff and both dots are active when theyre inside the wall, secondary for a couple seconds after they leave it. It would be really silly otherwise.
Dernière édition par JohnnyMak, le 17 sept. 2020 02:25:10
Hello rhah,

Thanks for the great build.

What are your predictions on 3.12 for this build? Will it be ok despite the nerfs and changes? It seems I have time for only 1 build this league, I am ok with going slowly but surely, no need max dps.

Thanks in advance
based on the alt gems i will most likely not go with RF this league as a starter.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires