3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

new starter amulet

i wonder if they buffed the regen implicit - it's 1.62 in the image, without fertile catalyst
How well did this build do this league? Think it'll be viable next league? I like passive facetank builds, but I haven't played in a while and I was thinking about playing Heist with this.
RF does well most leagues. And Flame Wall looks like it will help RFs big weakness: boss damage.
Dernière édition par Rothulean, le 13 sept. 2020 15:58:13
What do we think of self cast curses for the next league?
some interesting changes. will likely be a lot easier now to start leveling with rf at a low level

"
We’ve changed Vitality to have a flat mana reservation and grant flat life regeneration instead of percent life regeneration. It is now available at level 10.

"
Various powerful Watcher's Eye modifiers for the auras that reserve a flat amount of mana (Vitality, Precision, Clarity) have had their values lowered to match the low investment required to use these auras. At the same time, we've changed a small number of other specific Watcher's Eye modifiers that were providing large values of recovery rate.

"
Changes to Mods which Provide Flat Life Regeneration
Flat life regeneration mods provide a substantial amount of defensive power at low levels, but their values are notoriously low for endgame play. The values of many mods which provide flat life regeneration have been increased by as much as 100%, making these mods more competitive with percentage-based life regeneration at higher levels. Life regeneration mods also roll slightly less commonly on items.

Won't life recovery rate nerfs be a massive hindrance in the endgame though?
"
nskLantash a écrit :
Won't life recovery rate nerfs be a massive hindrance in the endgame though?

should be fine, i doubt they nerfed it that hard. at worst it'll probably balance out with vitality
"
rhah a écrit :
new starter amulet

i wonder if they buffed the regen implicit - it's 1.62 in the image, without fertile catalyst

I'm not sure a paua amulet can have %life regen per second implicit
but I agree it's a good amulet to start righteous fire at low levels
Dernière édition par HyNguyen, le 15 sept. 2020 01:58:27
"
HyNguyen a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :
new starter amulet

I'm not sure a paua amulet can have %life regen per second implicit
but I agree it's a good amulet to start righteous fire at low levels

This new league introduces replica uniques. The %life implicit is correct. Indeed a good amulet for leveling. If your rolling RF as your second build you should be able to roll into RF at a much lower level. I’ll be running RF as my league starter so unfortunately I probably won’t see any of these niche items on my journey. Very excited anyways!
Patch notes look really meh.. flame wall is indeed the only noticeable change.

As there won't be mirror tier items for (almost) free anymore, RF should be really hard nerfed indirectly as it relies on 25 rare items and there's no way gear at the same level as harvest will ever be obtainable again (16 jewels + 9 rares on equip). The average player will be impacted very hard. The infinite currency players will need to spend 1.5-2mirror range to have perfect gear or even more.

This is a headhunter/beyond league, RF is going to be a very mediocre choice sadly (same tier as delirium.. viable but still a bad/subpar choice). Blight/bestiary/harvest were great for RF.. heist for now looks terrible imo, I hope I'm wrong though.

Juicer/"cutedog" builds will be unmatched.

Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 15 sept. 2020 23:09:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires