3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Finally T1 dotm suffix...
I annuled it off once on a 1:3 since it hit with attribute requirements.
Pretty unlucky, probably close to 1k in reforges.
"
Archifracture a écrit :
Finally T1 dotm suffix...

a long time coming. congrats

if the base damage is good, this could be massive for single target if using a staff or a 6-linked chest
- probably scales by the same stuff as rf
- 30% more spell damage from vaal rf
- looks like dot, so not gonna fuck up ee
- duration spell. single cast and done

also, new rf helmet ;)

Dernière édition par rhah, le 1 sept. 2020 20:37:41
I'll prob be here for this league. That firewall is prob dot and scales with all the same dmg nodes. Manual cast curses will be stronger now since the potency grows stronger if it's manual cast. Nice trollbysus helm lol. But that said what would replica koala way/koams heart be like? What about replica headhunter? I am guessing unique drops from bosses cannot become a replica. New bases also. Imagine a staff base with 100% ele dmg.

The trinkets look straight up busted, imagine using a cheap one that converts all alchs into chaos then upping one like
In the trailer regal to exalts

Also I didn't even realize we had "steel" skills

Trying to brainstorm what global unique could have the most impact as a replica. Imagine a replica astramentis instead of giving 100 to all stat, instead it gave 300 to int or something

As for the body armor enchants, I am guessing they are gonna add a font to enchant body armor inside the heist missions similar to a lab enchant. If it's not a font system you can also find a glorious plate with a enchant and chance orb it
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 2 sept. 2020 01:53:27
"
zheng738 a écrit :
I'll prob be here for this league.

I might skip heist. Harvest kinda burned me out. Not sure if two weeks is gonna be enough of a break.

Finally hit onslaugh. Only took 1k crafts... Was about to give up. Gonna touch up a couple items and i think i'm done.

So, wish I had gotten into this earlier, but this build requires a 10-link Helm. (Look that the Righteous Fire skill, itself, in PoB.)

This is utter nonsense and not possible.

I could go through numerous examples of why this is not even remotely possible, let alone reasonable, but I'll just stop at the 10-link Helm.

Please, don't use this guide, for your own sake.
"
danielwpeer a écrit :
So, wish I had gotten into this earlier, but this build requires a 10-link Helm. (Look that the Righteous Fire skill, itself, in PoB.)

This is utter nonsense and not possible.

I could go through numerous examples of why this is not even remotely possible, let alone reasonable, but I'll just stop at the 10-link Helm.

Please, don't use this guide, for your own sake.

Let the above comments be a lesson for all in the importance of reading and comprehension.

"the 10-link Helm in PoB"

The PoB does have a lot of gems associated with RF, however if you pay attention to what is being displayed you will notice that only 4 of the gems are "enabled"... The other gems are options you can use if you so desire by enabling some and disabling others.

Have to admit I am mildly curious as to what the other "numerous examples" are, it'd be funny! :)

In conclusion, build guide is a good one if you can follow it (which **really** isn't that hard) but does require a little bit of thought and understanding be applied (for best results).

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Dernière édition par Cypr3ss_2012, le 7 sept. 2020 20:02:13
some new info

scepter base that gives elemental overload, may allow a more effient tree work

https://i.imgur.com/VYeqJEr.jpg

the new flamewall is DMG overtime, thank fking god its not a flat fire dmg skill.

edit, the ele overload scepter prob woudn't work, you have to go up for cluster nodes at top anyways and need a staff for firewall now prabobly
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 10 sept. 2020 00:55:30
"
rhah a écrit :

if the base damage is good, this could be massive for single target if using a staff or a 6-linked chest
- probably scales by the same stuff as rf
- 30% more spell damage from vaal rf
- looks like dot, so not gonna fuck up ee
- duration spell. single cast and done

for the 6-link chest, are you thinking a rare or would something like BotB be a decent choice (at least for starters :P)

"
rhah a écrit :

also, new rf helmet ;)

How would the added fire damage to attacks affect EE with shield charge? :(
“As for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts.”
"
Vealor a écrit :

"
rhah a écrit :

also, new rf helmet ;)

How would the added fire damage to attacks affect EE with shield charge? :(

he's joking
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Dernière édition par DreadLordAvatar, le 14 sept. 2020 14:26:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires