[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

I knew that chaos Impresence was perhaps BiS for amulet, but was not willing to pay several exalts for one. However, I had one drop from a red elder, and now that I have it it makes a world of difference.

Before I was unable to take on many of the bosses, and was occasionally dying. Now with full time temporal chains, enfeeble and fortify, I feel pretty invulnerable. I am taking on nearly all bosses, and many I find I can just facetank (using wither totem and channeled blight). Others I have to get some space for recharge, but can take them down in time.

Since I can now safely shield charge all the way through maps, they go by so quickly that I'm likely to level at least a couple more times now (currently 90). I don't even miss the 700 ES I gave up to make the switch, but perhaps I can get most of that back when I level.

Hey there Shrunn57! Currently the Chaos Impresence is BiS (though you can definitely find some really amazing rare items) The build does drastically increase in tankyness as it levels. I haven't been able to play as much as I had wanted to this league so it's currently outdated. I wanted to make Vaal Blight a thing but I'm not sure if it will actually outshine having a level 23 blight.

^_^ it's about 150 ES from 20 lvl DIscipline
Try using the increased accuracy and .4 inc es regen jewel for 10 int also might help. Also a suggestion is using two might of the meek jewels either side of scion to hit both sides of the es wheel above scion.
"
Todd55 a écrit :
Try using the increased accuracy and .4 inc es regen jewel for 10 int also might help. Also a suggestion is using two might of the meek jewels either side of scion to hit both sides of the es wheel above scion.

Hey Todd, I had considered that it would give you a great boost to the ES% but you'd lose 50% increased aura radius and 3% aura power. The aura power loss wouldn't be huge but the increased aura radius is almost over half of your increased aura radius, which would require you to be even closer to monsters before they start degening.
Love the build. Gonna be honest, I made this at first because I was playing RF and felt that turning on RF every map was too much work and wanted something even lazier. That said, I can't play RF anymore because of this.
"
Nyarlathotepian a écrit :
Love the build. Gonna be honest, I made this at first because I was playing RF and felt that turning on RF every map was too much work and wanted something even lazier. That said, I can't play RF anymore because of this.

I know the feeling! I've been away for most of this league dealing with school and work, hopefully I'll have time to play some more with the next league coming out.
Hope everyone is excited! Less than 5 days until Delve! I'm currently working on some projects that will likely become useless with the passive tree getting messed around but I'm also working on a leveling guide for the Death Whisperer! I'm also really excited to try out the Herald of Purity, it would work pretty smoothly with the build but won't know exactly for another 5 days!
Alright so with the patch notes finally released and Path of Building updated I've played around with the tree a bit and came up with this.

http://poeurl.com/b2ny

You can paste that tree into your path of building.

Keep in mind this is imagining that you're only running Despair, discipline and vitality as your auras, the minion nodes give us the ability to sustain an animated guardian without worrying if he will die, same with a flame golem. You'll also notice that you probably have a nice chunk of mana unreserved.
This is for running the new Herald of Purity to give monsters something else to hit besides you.

This is mainly a test build idea, but will be something I'll be trying out. It technically does more damage and you have slightly more base regeneration.

The pathing to the jewel socket by the Shaper node will eventually be grabbing the 2 mana nodes instead of the regen nodes to socket Unnatural Instinct the new jewel for this league.

I was hoping to path to more things that I wanted without losing too much and I think I did decent, if you can find a better way to path this let me know!
Your tree is busted.
I'm playing this now.
Leveling with BV and contagion.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires