[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

"
tsuijm a écrit :
thanks for you help and share!!!

Love this guide and build

Thank you! I really appreciate that! I'm glad I was able to help you and I hope you make it really far this league!
Hey guys, if I only managed to get 2R2B2G, will generosity affect Death Aura? It is not a curse aura. Or what could be the 2nd red gem I use?
"
Mephist0 a écrit :
Hey guys, if I only managed to get 2R2B2G, will generosity affect Death Aura? It is not a curse aura. Or what could be the 2nd red gem I use?

If you can't get the right colors don't be too worried this league, the colors you have now are totally find for starting off. Just grab yourself a second armor and just 6 socket it, and use the corruption thing in the temple to try to get 6 white.

However for the last red socket, I'd say just stick your fire/stone golem in there, because generosity won't affect the aura any.
Would be nice if it was awfully generous to the monsters and gave them and extra helping of death aura though =D
Any suggestions for what kind of gear upgrades I should keep an eye out for? I'd like to get a blight damage enchant on my veil, but kind of doubt anyone will sell something like that so I'll have to farm it myself.
"
Any suggestions for what kind of gear upgrades I should keep an eye out for? I'd like to get a blight damage enchant on my veil, but kind of doubt anyone will sell something like that so I'll have to farm it myself.

Currently I'm still struggling to even find time to play the game, (about halfway through act 9). I do plan on changing the build up quite a bit though. It will likely be a duo curse with a bit more focus on survivability and hopeful 100% uptime of a witchfire brew.

Ideally for the helm you'll want to keep an eye out for a nice ES Elder helm and try to get a decent helm that also has supported skills are affected by conc effect or doubled with supported skills are supported by Less Duration. (This would really hurt your chances of getting a decent amount of ES on the helm though. However if you aren't planning on using Vaal Blight you can stick with the original setup.

I'll be updating the guide hopefully within the week.

Edit: Fixed some mistakes and added more stuff, I just can't stop myself from typing it seems.
Dernière édition par FlasherCatcher, le 20 juin 2018 18:51:36
Hey, i noticed in your video you used an Impresence, but you don't use it as your "current gear". How do you get enough mana to be able to cast the wither totem? My current gear is really close to your "current gear" and i only have 17 max mana. I'm level 89 and have mostly waited with the 6% ES nodes.
"
ThaKeeper a écrit :
Hey, i noticed in your video you used an Impresence, but you don't use it as your "current gear". How do you get enough mana to be able to cast the wither totem? My current gear is really close to your "current gear" and i only have 17 max mana. I'm level 89 and have mostly waited with the 6% ES nodes.

I Think I posted that gear before I got an impresence, I might have been running dual curse and dual aura at the time, I think I also switched down to a 20% level 1 wither just to be able to cast it while only having a small amount of mana left.
"
FlasherCatcher a écrit :
"
ThaKeeper a écrit :

I Think I posted that gear before I got an impresence, I might have been running dual curse and dual aura at the time, I think I also switched down to a 20% level 1 wither just to be able to cast it while only having a small amount of mana left.

Ah, so impresence is an upgrade? Damn, and i just spent 2ex on an amulet upgrade. Thanks for the reply though!
How do you switch to the armor? I am swiftly approaching level 62 and I have like 38 strength.
2 big STR nodes, STR on jewelry and jewels.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires