[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

"
hanktaxpayer a écrit :
Your tree is busted.
I'm playing this now.
Leveling with BV and contagion.

Probably I need to update the original paths. Currently leveling with Consecrated Path and Herald of Purity
"
FlasherCatcher a écrit :
"
hanktaxpayer a écrit :
Your tree is busted.
I'm playing this now.

Probably I need to update the original paths. Currently leveling with Consecrated Path and Herald of Purity

That sounds intriguing. What is that like to level with? How many points do you end up needing to refund?
"
cdnza a écrit :
"
FlasherCatcher a écrit :
"
hanktaxpayer a écrit :
Your tree is busted.
I'm playing this now.

That sounds intriguing. What is that like to level with? How many points do you end up needing to refund?

Currently I plan on refunding no points, the build is posted a few posts ahead. It uses the new minion nodes to boost our damage a bit, which will increase the strength of Death's Oath by a little more than the previous version. I'll post the link in the first post though as a beta version. Also, the darkness is scary!
Did you mean to pick up that Minion Life and Life Regeneration node in the Death Attunement wheel??
Thanks OP. your build is really great. already started up the build as my league starter currently on lvl 78. my last remaining slots to take care of is the gems,Chaos impresence (7ex btw) and to replace my rathpith with a GG es shield.

Im stuck with my indecision on taking essence surge wheel or not. would really appreciate feedback. thanks a lot.
How did you levelled your witch up? I am at Act 8 lvl 56 but having problems to survive. o.o I would appriciate your tips!
"
Squippit a écrit :
Did you mean to pick up that Minion Life and Life Regeneration node in the Death Attunement wheel??

Yes, turns out even with Animated guardian being linked up he can still get beat up by traps or just my general lack of paying attention so the little bit of life regen here and there really helps keep all of them alive.

"
AVtime1 a écrit :
Thanks OP. your build is really great. already started up the build as my league starter currently on lvl 78. my last remaining slots to take care of is the gems,Chaos impresence (7ex btw) and to replace my rathpith with a GG es shield.

Im stuck with my indecision on taking essence surge wheel or not. would really appreciate feedback. thanks a lot.

Personally I feel like it's a waste of 5 points because the only thing you really want from that wheel is the faster start of ES recharge which already starts pretty fast. Faster is always more helpful for bosses but most of the time you can avoid their mechanics for 2-3 seconds no problem.

"
seymalas a écrit :
How did you levelled your witch up? I am at Act 8 lvl 56 but having problems to survive. o.o I would appriciate your tips!

I leveled up as a melee/summon witch this time around. I used Smite and Holy Relic with zombies until I got Herald of Purity. From act 3 I started using Consecrated Path (Which I keep wanting to call Crusader Smash). With those skills I was able to level up relatively painlessly, the only times I've died have been from delving into the darkness because I wanted to grab the shiney stuff.
"
seymalas a écrit :

I leveled up as a melee/summon witch this time around. I used Smite and Holy Relic with zombies until I got Herald of Purity. From act 3 I started using Consecrated Path (Which I keep wanting to call Crusader Smash). With those skills I was able to level up relatively painlessly, the only times I've died have been from delving into the darkness because I wanted to grab the shiney stuff.[/quote]

What weapons and armor did you use to get 62

I'm 46 Lvl
Dernière édition par Kardabul, le 5 sept. 2018 11:49:45
"
Kardabul a écrit :
"
seymalas a écrit :

I leveled up as a melee/summon witch this time around. I used Smite and Holy Relic with zombies until I got Herald of Purity. From act 3 I started using Consecrated Path (Which I keep wanting to call Crusader Smash). With those skills I was able to level up relatively painlessly, the only times I've died have been from delving into the darkness because I wanted to grab the shiney stuff.

What weapons and armor did you use to get 62

I'm 46 Lvl[/quote]

I stuck mostly to Scepters for the weapon, because it gives increased elemental damage too, but pretty much any higher damage weapon you can find while leveling will work great! (except daggers and claws.... I was dissapointed when I found a sweet claw but then my skill didn't work =( )

For armor pretty much just grab whatever you can find, at this point in the league you can probably grab a few leveling uniques which should make the game a breeze. I grabbed the minion nodes first (the ones that cause minion damage to apply to you) which really helped push out some damage early game.
I somehow managed to get 2 greens and 3 blues. On the 5th socket, I spent 3200 jewelers. Then, of course, on the LAST most EXPENSIVE socket, I roll ANOTHER BLUE >:O

Inc AoE. is going in there for now. I wonder if I could trade with someone else who wants less damage and more AoE.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires