[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
amoureuses a écrit :
Here are my notes on gear progression for the beginning of the league / you can check out my gear in SC on my 'oncemorewithfeeling' dude.

Your characters are set to 'private', we're unable to see them.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Nice build. I am totally killing it. Currently lvl 41 and easily the safest build I've done. I've never really come close to dying. Well, except when I was asleep at the wheel against Dominus at the end of act 3 and got caught in the Rain of Blood -- which provided my only death so far. Derp.

Looking forward to getting Ancestral Bond, I've been leveling up my Ancestral Warchief gem and even just one without a lot of support gems it provides significant dps. Building with Sunder and it kicks butt, so much so I'm considering a Sunder build, there has to be such a thing, right?
Dernière édition par Mr_Tact, le 22 août 2017 23:40:37
Hello , LiftingNerd, can you say which jewels do you use in this build and which we should use?
Quote Page 1:

Jewels:

- Maximum life
- Physical/Melee/Sword/Totem Damage/Area Damage
- Attack Speed
- Resistances
- Intelligence
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
"
Synchro69 a écrit :
Hi Lifting,

I am following your build and loving it so far. Only problem is I have no idea how we can get above 6k life with it. This is my gear, it's not the best, but it's not bad either.I am missing the chest and jewels, but even with them put in Path of building I still only hit 5.6k life. Can you please explain how we can get above 6k as I want to redo the build in HC. Thanks a lot for the great build!

More levels and life on jewels! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Have anyone tried this build with kaom and atziri's axe ? With kaom we can use Hatred and Ash and Immortal Call and stuff and with atziri's axe I think we may reach a higher dps because of "+2 level support gems". I've just saved up myself around 320 chaos and still wondering if I should change to kaom and use auras for more HP and damage...
P/s: this build is damn lit, no question about that, but i just want to ask this. Kaom is like the only way to reach 7k HP.
***Sorry for my bad English.
Is Worthy Foe Ascendancy talent more damage or additive damage to all my other damage increases?

I assume it should be more multiplier otherwise it would not make any sense compared to Inspirational or First to Strike, Last to Fall but I would like to get confirmation.
Hi, great build. I've been enjoying it so far and almost ready to tackle uber lab. I've got a few questions:
1) I'm just using a rare 5 link body armour at the moment. Should I use cwdt immortal call or is it better to just keep endurance charges maxed? If I should use the cwdt, is low level or high level cwdt better?
2) If I'm relying on my totems taunting and not wanting to taunt the boss myself, is it better to take the inspirational ascendancy to just get the flat increased damage and not have to worry about trying to taunt. From what I understand, once we taunt then our totems can't taunt until our taunt has finished so it seems a bit safer not to attack.
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide Lifting!

I just did my first Uber lab with this char at lvl 68 (4.4k life) and got 7 keys. Incredible! I will admit, that is partly due to my luck with Gruthkil's. 6-slotted one that I bought so I could 5-link it, but ended up 6-linking in 13 fuses.

Also, I am cheating with resistances. I have not yet killed Kitava, so I don't get the more severe res penalty.
Being in SSF, unless I find them uniques are not available. Is this still a viable build without any of them?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires