[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
dixa a écrit :
"
LightW2 a écrit :
"
kuuja a écrit :
I'm trying to adopt your build with Facebreaker instead of 2h weapon.

Thank you

So, does it work?
I'm now trying with Kondo's and i have 35k dps at 70 lvl.
Last time I've played FB warchief (abyssus+great old) it was about 200k dps.
Is it worth to stay at 2H swords?

35k per totem or 35k total? if total that is extremely low.

abyssus would pretty much negate the entire point of using this ascendency for perma fortify, and a facebreakers build probably wouldn't use this chestpiece. then there is the cost of steel rings O_o

35k per totem. Not bad not good.
Any doubts come from 2.5.0 where FB warchief totems were about 200k per totem!
Gruthkul's has gone abit nuts in hc, luckily managed to get a well rolled 6 socket for 50c that i 5L in afew fuse. If people are thinking about running this build with that chest bear that in mind.
Dernière édition par facelessman122, le 18 août 2017 03:57:32
What about auras? Hatred?
"
APEC a écrit :

He's bm.
"
facelessman122 a écrit :
Gruthkul's has gone abit nuts in hc, luckily managed to get a well rolled 6 socket for 50c that i 5L in afew fuse. If people are thinking about running this build with that chest bear that in mind.

Yea, that said Gruthkul's is mostly an "extra" thing. If you cannot afford that, just get a regular 5-linked armour with a good life roll and some resists if you need them :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
facelessman122 a écrit :
"
APEC a écrit :

He's bm.

BM have Mortal Conviction that grant 50% less mana reservation, so Hatred with 50%
or I'm wrong?
"
APEC a écrit :
"
facelessman122 a écrit :
"
APEC a écrit :

He's bm.

BM have Mortal Conviction that grant 50% less mana reservation, so Hatred with 50%
or I'm wrong?

He's playing in hc so i very much doubt it. Do whatever you want though. He mentions a non bm version in the video. Also he's using brutality.
Dernière édition par facelessman122, le 18 août 2017 07:11:33
does the Ascendancy passive skill - Worthy Foe
= "Enemies you Taunt take 20% increased Damage
Enemies you Taunt deal 10% less Damage against other targets"

do the totems trigger this so we get the -10% damage received?
im on sc and im trying to decide if i want -worthy foe or -first to strike for the +40% dam.
im leaning to +40% dam
"
zoomshot a écrit :
does the Ascendancy passive skill - Worthy Foe
= "Enemies you Taunt take 20% increased Damage
Enemies you Taunt deal 10% less Damage against other targets"

do the totems trigger this so we get the -10% damage received?
im on sc and im trying to decide if i want -worthy foe or -first to strike for the +40% dam.
im leaning to +40% dam

Watch the YouTube video.
Just from looking at Path of building it looks like if you wanted to you could go Hegemony staff which would give you a nice 24% block and about 4k more DPS if you drop the 4 sword nodes and just pick up the generic two-handed damage nodes by Martial Experience. This means you would not bleed the target nearly as much but you would have more block and more overall DPS, even without using bleed vs using bleed on Kondo's.

Also if you wanted a nice boost in DPS you could just grab First to STrike, last to fall and hit Izaro before you drop a totem which will intimidate him, increasing your DPS substantially more I believe.

Either way, the Difference is very negligible but 24% block is quite nice, and Hege staff is like a couple chaos.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires