[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

experimenting with Innervate Support atm in the utility setup and only using leap slam in offhand... I like cyclone a lot for mapping to apply curse and get more sustain

I'll see if I can replace the belt with one of new ones ..
Dernière édition par Aut0pr0fit, le 19 déc. 2017 10:52:49
Hey people :D Hey lifting :P (thanks for responding btw :P)

the build is going sooo good!!!

i got a biscos today and sold it for 12.5 ex and was left to either buy a belly or a starforge and i decided a starforge (with the help of lifting ofcourse :P)

anyway the build is really good in clearing maps and in uber ...

just having a tiny tiny little difficulty with the life... thank you soo much for the guide lifting ! :D

my gear for those who are interested :P

Spoiler

i got the starforge for 8 ex.

Good luck people and thanks lifting again for the great build
Please update your guide with 3.1 skill trees.
Hi, how I can read this pastebin?
"
Fikushi a écrit :
Hi, how I can read this pastebin?

There is a program named Path of Building or short PoB. If you a intrested you should watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLpKZVNTOo8
Dernière édition par SuizideFF, le 21 déc. 2017 13:00:23
"
Aut0pr0fit a écrit :

experimenting with Innervate Support atm in the utility setup and only using leap slam in offhand... I like cyclone a lot for mapping to apply curse and get more sustain

I'll see if I can replace the belt with one of new ones ..

Uniques can drop with shaper/elder mods??????????????????????????????????? Wow that sword.
You have vulnerability linked to leap slam. What? I tried this and it doesn't apply vulnerability, ever. Did this break in 3.1, or has it never worked? What am I missing?
Vulnerability is there to self-cast. If you'd want it to be aplied by leap spam, you'd have to also link curse on hit there.
Spoiler

What are the main upgrades I should look into? Currently have around 160c.
I see. I think it's better to have Fortify on Leap Slam, and forego the Fortitude ascendancy passive. Requires a bit more leaping, but much stronger. Then replace Vortex with Vulnerability on your CWDT setup, or enfeeble if you prefer more defenses.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires