[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
kai3131 a écrit :
"
Kaerthon a écrit :
Manually cast Vulnerability and Enduring Cry while you're running around and your totems are wrecking.
Pride is the free aura.

If you're looking at the POB you will notice that vulnerability was not actually running blasphemy, blasphemy is in the list but unchecked. Confused me too.

Thanks, it all make sense now.

If you read the guide it says that blasphemy is only to be used with Impresence (expensive version)
"

Utility 1:

- Enduring Cry, Vulnerability, Increased Duration & Blasphemy

Note, only if you use the Impresence amulet should you be using Blasphemy.

Would be great to hear any feedback on Pulverise
Hello, which passive should we take for anointing the amulet?
Quick Question:

Coming back to PoE after skipping a couple of Leagues. I've played this excellent build several times and it's always reliable. But, I don't recall Delving with it, so:

On a scale of 1 to 5, how good is this build at delving at appropriate depths with appropriate gear? Anything worth noting, there?

I assume it's going to be fairly decent, considering most of the standard encounters, but I just don't remember ever Delving with it.
I'm still a bit confused on the whole Blasphemy and Impresence...

He lists both as option but from what I understand you can only have one aura or the other...

So, is it better to have Pride with Mortal Conviction, or Blasphemy/Vulnerability with Impresence? And if you go with the latter do you still need Mortal Conviction?
Same question, do we use pride or vulnerability aura when we have the amulet? Great build btw
One question, after I take Amcestral Bond, why do we keep the 6 two handed melee damage nodes down at the bottom? Do the totems use that?
"
DanO1960 a écrit :
One question, after I take Amcestral Bond, why do we keep the 6 two handed melee damage nodes down at the bottom? Do the totems use that?

AFAIK, yes they do. For instance, in a dual-wield setup, they'd only use the player's mainhand weapon dps. Building a Physical damage build, the weapon choices favor the two-handers like Kondo's and Starforge that have big phys damage modifiers.
"
Lhain a écrit :
Hello, which passive should we take for anointing the amulet?
Same question
Welp... after respeccing my Champion to reflect the new build changes, I find both resistances and attributes are terribly low now. What used to be a perfectly set work was thrown way off balance. My gear has insane amounts of resistances that suddenly don't do much for the build. Had to drop the Bloodgrip to wear a corrupted Carnage Heart merely to comply with attribute requirements, so no possibility to wear my impresence, meaning no vulnerability aura. Then, I had to drop the Shaper's Touch in order to wear yet another resistance heavy pair of gloves. Final tally has me dropping DPS from the original 75-78k to 65k totems out on hideout tooltip, regen went from 600+ to 388. My question is: How is the build better than ever? What am I doing wrong or missing?
Dernière édition par Jedijax, le 12 sept. 2019 17:36:58
"
Mokitdown a écrit :
I'm still a bit confused on the whole Blasphemy and Impresence...

He lists both as option but from what I understand you can only have one aura or the other...

So, is it better to have Pride with Mortal Conviction, or Blasphemy/Vulnerability with Impresence? And if you go with the latter do you still need Mortal Conviction?

Mortal Conviction allows for an aura not to use any mana or life reservation. That's for your Pride skillgem.

Impresence allows for Vulnerability not to reserve any mana or life, meaning you can link it to Blasphemy to make it an aura and it has no cost whatsoever.

This means you can use both at the same time without reserving anything.

The real issue for me is getting enough resistances and attributes in gear to actually be able to wear an impresence.
Dernière édition par Jedijax, le 12 sept. 2019 17:35:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires